Author Topic: One of the Adventures of Richard and Emilia.  (Read 616 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• aren't you a special snowflake
One of the Adventures of Richard and Emilia.
« on: December 23, 2017, 05:35:52 PM »

The Chase

A few members of the Sabbat jumping from tree to tree, in a forest, as the rain drops upon them.
As they continue to move with such speed, a tree ahead of them falls down, and blocks their way.
As they look around, a storm of daggers are thrown at them, from all directions.
A couple of them fall off the trees they were currently on, seemingly injured, while two of them stay on, two kindred begin to attack them, under the rain as the lightning strikes the sky.

The Fight

Those two kindred were, Richard and Emilia, wearing light body armor and having their weapons already out.
While the three Sabbat members remain down, taking the daggers out of their bodies, the other two begin to clash their blades with Richard and Emilia.
Richard dashes at his opponent with lightning speed, thrusting his Tanto deep into his enemy's chest area, piercing the heart. While Emilia and her current opponent lead the fight elsewhere. Richard's opponent coughs blood, as the rain falls upon Richard's blade, Richard smirks, taking out his secondary weapon to cut his opponent's head off while he is paraylzed due to the blade. Once Richard cut his head off, he took the Tanto out his opponent's body, leaping down to fight the other three Sabbat members. As Richard drops down, looking around he see's that the Sabbat members are gone, worried Richard quickly jumps back onto a tree, and begins his search for Emilia, and the remaining Sabbat members.

The Search

Richard, being still excited and full of energy ready to fight, quickly leaps from tree to tree , following the clue's of Emilia and her opponent's fight, in order to track them down. After a minute of searching he widens his eyes, shivering from all sorts of emotion, as he see's his sire, Emilia impaled by by the three Sabbat members, which were using spears and daggers, while the fourth one is lying on the floor, seemingly dead.

The Final Fight

Richard shouts, doing a battle-cry that dragged the attention of the Sabbat members, making them shiver, as Richard threw his secondary weapon, striking one of the Sabbat members right in the heart, just as the lightning once more striked the sky. Richard dashes at the remaining two Sabbat members, clashing his blade with them, he manages to stun them for enough time to finish off the paralyzed one. As he does so, he gets grappled by one of them, while the other quickly takes his spear and thrusts it through his chest, piercing his heart. Richard widens his eyes as his heart gets pierced, coughing blood on the Sabbat member who thrusted the spear into his heart. Richard remains still, as he gets released and the remaining two Sabbat members attempt to cut his head clean off, they get stopped by two daggers are thrown in their heads, making them fall onto the ground, incapacitated. It was Emilia! Who was fortunately able to get out of her incapacitated state, due to the time Richard bought her by fighting the Sabbat members. Richard and Emilia sigh out of relief, as they leave the area, continuing their travels after patching themselves up.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 07:20:03 PM by Jeffrey Gain »
Account Name:Kevin_White
Flaws:He is afraid of forests,He is afraid of robberies
Merits:Vampires don't scare him, Werewolves don't scare him

Offline Raven Corella

• Trial Administrator
  • Humilitas occidit superbiam.
Re: One of the Adventures of Richard and Emilia.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 05:39:02 PM »
Cool original story bro

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 05:43:24 PM »
humorous

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Bored.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 06:47:08 PM »
Cool original story bro
ty bro

edit: The next story I MIGHT make will be having the "sad" theme, I'll most likely take a scene that happend in my life and form it into a altered version, for personal reasons. The story I made right now was not creative, I made it because I was simply bored and had no inspiration to do it. If anyone wants me to make a story where I'll try my best to make you feel empathy for the actual characters by simply reading the text, let me know.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 09:40:49 PM by Jeffrey Gain »

Offline Lucid

• I love the shore
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 02:41:19 PM »
It's not about inspiration
You have to write consistently in order to get good at something

Take the critism up to your stride

Offline Jeffrey Gain

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 02:46:05 PM »
It's not about inspiration
You have to write consistently in order to get good at something

Take the critism up to your stride
I am aware of that, but thanks anyway, i'll try my best.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2017, 04:14:49 AM »
hm.. nice.
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.