Author Topic: Vasha Wolf.  (Read 1040 times)

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
Re: Vasha Wolf.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2017, 08:12:32 PM »
Stacy_Darren : No matter how much I annoy you, you still love me, and I love you. I've never met a person like you before that shows so much love and so much understanding. P.S : For dat booty and down to dat ass.

i seriously cant believe that you as a person is breathing the same air as the rest of us normal, actual human beings

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Xinius

• https://gph.is/2sxHuEr
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2017, 08:56:49 PM »
Leon has a point. You should really reconsider the way you develop the character. So far, from what I'm seeing, you're following in the footsteps of the previous character you had. Take some time to read up on the lore, learn a few things. I'm sure you can do a lot more in terms of development, you're a good roleplayer. Just put in a little more effort and I bet you'll see a large difference. Good luck bro.
I respect Leon's point, and everyone's point, be it trollish, mean or just obvious af.
Now, the story of Vasha calling ww's idiots after he asked to be cleansed is obvious in Vasha's opinion about her.
And it kinda went like this : Vasha was searching to be cleansed for quite a good time, he saw Heller and Heller knew that Vasha was tainted, and started to threaten him. Vasha realised that Heller was a normal werewolf from the local pack and Vasha begged him for help and forgivness. Heller didn't give a shit and told Vasha to fuck off and die.
He later went around town and close to the forest in order to find another normal ww in order to help him. But he didn't have luck, and he saw three people on the hill in the forest. Vasha tried his luck at the limit and entered the forest begging for help and forgivness like a child. They of course didn't care and threw him out.
On his last attempt, he went close to the forest and waited for them to come, because he knew they will eventually.
And he was right! Selene and her huge pack came and asked what the fuck did he want.
Vasha told her his story, and begged once more for mercy and forgivness.
The others told him to fuck off, while Selene accepted and said she will help him.
Selene put 3 wws to "teach" him what it is to be a Garou again. (Won't put the names)
One made his head bald and cutted it a few times.
One just said the rules real quick.
And the last one was the worst
He smashed Vasha's head in the dirt, beated him and put him on the leash, walking him around. After the week passed he went to tell Selene about it. And everyone ignored him. Nobody would talk to him anymore.
After a month passed or so, Vasha had enough and changed his opinion about everything.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2017, 09:13:04 PM »
Oh, I get it - you're shunned by the society even though they have the abilty to cleanse, coolio.
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2017, 10:54:46 PM »
Oh, I get it - you're shunned by the society even though they have the abilty to cleanse, coolio.

To be fair, he isn't shunned from the Society but ignored by the Sept in the place that he resides. He can still reconcile through story progression and RP without them. In other words, he could RP his own development and write up a story about it in due time to explain it. But it is kind of fucked up, yes. Though its no surprise that Garou are strict af.
"In psytrance we trust."

Quote from: Raven Corella
Yeah. I know aaall about your 'blood fights' with Heather.

Offline Mikey

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2017, 06:07:51 AM »
what the fuck

Offline Mustard_xP07

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • do u not know your own lore?
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2017, 12:00:34 PM »
lmao. I wish to see more char development on Vasha.

Online Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2017, 12:46:24 PM »
hi bro
if you wanna get cleansed prove youre worth the time of the one cleansing you. show patience and progress, show that youve changed and youre sorry for your mistakes. its not like "hokus pokus you killed a garou? here's a cleansing. you raped kin and then took shelter with the cadavers? here's another cleansing" nope. garou are not Oprah Winfrey ok?
To see the face of immortality, you must leave the human world
behind.
This fire, these woods, the wind in the branches overhead,
This is the true world, the Mother’s realm,
The seat of the immortal, the heart of our world.
The Weaver spins a gilded web, and strong, but it is false,
Ephemeral, when placed against the branches or the flames.
Steel and glass give brave assurances, but only viewed against our
fragile flesh.
Inside that flesh, inside ourselves, is immortality.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2017, 12:54:29 PM »
hi bro
if you wanna get cleansed prove youre worth the time of the one cleansing you. show patience and progress, show that youve changed and youre sorry for your mistakes. its not like "hokus pokus you killed a garou? here's a cleansing. you raped kin and then took shelter with the cadavers? here's another cleansing" nope. garou are not Oprah Winfrey ok?

Spoiler for Hidden:
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2017, 12:56:25 PM »
hi bro

Hokus bokus
I swear I laughed hard at this 😂
Quote from: Karthus
“You mortals,”
“You fear what you do not understand and would turn away from a boon that is freely offered.”

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Bored.
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2017, 04:09:29 PM »
So you created a tainted werewolf to beg werewolves to cleanse you, so if they don't: "bitch u are betrayer" and despise werewolves.

Well played.

Offline Nienna

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Wrong.
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2017, 08:48:30 PM »
Leon has a point. You should really reconsider the way you develop the character. So far, from what I'm seeing, you're following in the footsteps of the previous character you had. Take some time to read up on the lore, learn a few things. I'm sure you can do a lot more in terms of development, you're a good roleplayer. Just put in a little more effort and I bet you'll see a large difference. Good luck bro.
I respect Leon's point, and everyone's point, be it trollish, mean or just obvious af.
Now, the story of Vasha calling ww's idiots after he asked to be cleansed is obvious in Vasha's opinion about her.
And it kinda went like this : Vasha was searching to be cleansed for quite a good time, he saw Heller and Heller knew that Vasha was tainted, and started to threaten him. Vasha realised that Heller was a normal werewolf from the local pack and Vasha begged him for help and forgivness. Heller didn't give a shit and told Vasha to fuck off and die.
He later went around town and close to the forest in order to find another normal ww in order to help him. But he didn't have luck, and he saw three people on the hill in the forest. Vasha tried his luck at the limit and entered the forest begging for help and forgivness like a child. They of course didn't care and threw him out.
On his last attempt, he went close to the forest and waited for them to come, because he knew they will eventually.
And he was right! Selene and her huge pack came and asked what the fuck did he want.
Vasha told her his story, and begged once more for mercy and forgivness.
The others told him to fuck off, while Selene accepted and said she will help him.
Selene put 3 wws to "teach" him what it is to be a Garou again. (Won't put the names)
One made his head bald and cutted it a few times.
One just said the rules real quick.
And the last one was the worst
He smashed Vasha's head in the dirt, beated him and put him on the leash, walking him around. After the week passed he went to tell Selene about it. And everyone ignored him. Nobody would talk to him anymore.
After a month passed or so, Vasha had enough and changed his opinion about everything.

You never came to my character in game, you just kept spamming my pms everytime I was online about your cleansing after Selene accepted your request, when I told you to solve in character. After I blocked your pms you never came to me in character to discuss about it. To my char, you are just gone since she didn't see you again.

If your character truly wanted to be cleansed he would act quite differently. You lack of knowledge of what the Garou society really is, hence why my char didn't cleansed you on spot, which ended up being the right thing for the looks of your char.

One cut down your hair and ripped of your clothes cause your dressing was nothing like a Garou should look like, the other gave you the knowledge of the Litany, one of the most important things a Garou should  know and the other was from your tribe, to teach you again the concept of it. You just kept complaining instead of going back to the books and read about the lore or your own tribe concept. In fact, my character went over the Garou there were put to teach you the ways in character to seek their opinion about you after the time passed, but you were already butthurt oocly and gone. It's not my char or the other Garou's fault that you created yours based on stats not on lore.

You decided to create a tainted werewolf, I don't know why you expected to be treated well if you just claim for forgiveness or to be cleansed. Like Heller said, your char could have find his own way to redeem himself if he was really interested in it and show it to the Garou society. But it's not what you wanted for your char and it's ok, just don't go around lying about how things worked just because we didn't do things the way you wanted.

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Army of one
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2017, 03:42:56 AM »
it was a tough call but i think this is the 2nd best character after shan shaaani shayan minola.

Offline Lurker

• Emergency Services
  • oy vey
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2017, 03:50:37 AM »
I'm pretty sure tainted werewolves don't look like that. Does your character regularly bathe in Balefire? If yes, then why does his homid form look normal handsome? Can you answer please?

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Bored.
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2017, 11:31:56 AM »
I'm pretty sure tainted werewolves don't look like that. Does your character regularly bathe in Balefire? If yes, then why does his homid form look normal handsome? Can you answer please?
Don't overload him, Lurker.

Offline Lock

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2017, 11:36:15 AM »
I doubt he even bothered to apply for a deformity.