Author Topic: Minato Takahashi  (Read 917 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• Ascendam.
Minato Takahashi
« on: December 26, 2017, 04:06:23 PM »
Minato Takahashi

Join forces and fight, let not these evil creatures take the night. Because as long as we fight together, we indeed have, Might.

Theme Song
Spoiler for Hidden:

About Him

Name: Minato Takahashi.
Eye Color: Grey.
Hair: Black, and short.
Race: Numina.
Place of Birth: Japan, Tokyo.
Parents: Unknown.
Siblings: One sister.
Current Job: Repairer, awaiting to become a EMS member.
Psychology:

Interests: Meditation, Training, Sparing, Martial Arts, Reading.
Religion: Shinto, one of the most common Japanese religions.
Behavior: Calm and all in all wise. The only thing that could change his Behavior is the intensity of a situation, or anything happening to his sister.
Phobias: He has a Phobia of snakes, due to past experiences.
Nature: Caregiver.
Demeanor: Loner.

Picture of Minato getting ready to gun down a thief.

Relationships:

(o o o) Enemy; Distrust, hate.
(o o o) Dislike; Distant, avoiding.
(o o o) Neutral; Recently met, no thoughts about person.
(o o o) Friendly/Good Opinion; Appreciation, valuing.
(o o o) Close Friends/Family; Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
(o o o) Romantic interest; Love, adoration.

Spoiler for Hidden:
o Jonas Anus; A magi who can bark but cant bite, not sure If you are even alive, but if you don't seriously stop, you'll die along-side that humongous ego.

[color-green]o Margaret;[/color] Unlike the other's your ego doesn't get in the way of simply speaking to someone about anything you are better at, you were a Pyrokinetic yourself and you've helped me on my Pyrokinetic path, thanks "granny."

o Aisha; A magi who's power I did not yet see, a person I feel slight connection to, but you are already taken, aren't you...

o Harvey; A person I can truly depend on, although lately you've been lying to me about important information, which is why even after all we've been through, I still can't fully trust you.
o Ryker; Well Ryker, seems you have chosen a different path, a path of a Loner who wants to be remembered for the things he's done, that's just flat-out selfish, you have a choice, either stop acting like an idiot and team up or die trying to be this world's savior.
o Cody; It appears you're aggressive and mentally retarded personality has appeared, don't know what happened to you, or why you had a sudden change in behavior, stay away from me, or I'll shove my foot up your ass.

o Alexandru; Guess when I chose to trust you I was right, either way, I'm a horrible liar and getting out of that situation was basically impossible, but I was lucky. Thanks for everything.

o Chloe; Very friendly, yet after finding out about whats under the curtains, I can't simply trust you, no mater how like able you seem to be, I am fooled by no one. Died by my flame.

o Walker; Seems to care, or is simply interested in what happened, like I said before, I can't be fooled by your appearance, or anyone's, I'm not paranoid or anything...

o Xavier; Friendly kid, has his own way.. "The way of the staff" pretty interesting, maybe one day I will choose to learn it, but first.. Martial Arts.

o Abigail; A thief, and flat out desperate woman, you deserve no respect or a bit of pity, you shot a child and tried shooting me.. Yet you are still alive, I am slowly slipping to the wrong path.. and people like you aren't helping, do me a favor and return me my fucking jacket before I shove my foot up your ass as well.

o Jason Shepard; You've saved my life, and then tried stabbing me, leading you to almost killing yourself, I suggest you stop playing with knives.. but still you saved my life, and I saved yours.. hopefully you will get on the right path now.

o Jacklyn; Not only did you not pay me for my "services", you also attempted to kill me. Fortunately for me, I was taken to the hospital, unfortunately for you, you'll be meeting my fire-blazed shotgun shells soon enough. And you are dead, not even by my hand, that's perfect, I didn't have to waste bullets on you. Dead.

Goals

1. Get his sister off the streets. - COMPLETED.
2. Exceed the Martial Arts that his teacher possessed. - ON GOING.
3. Increase his candle-sized flame into a fireball. - COMPLETED.
4. Burn the wretched vampires to ashes. - ALWAYS ON GOING.
4. Increase his Pyrokinetic abilities to the biggest level. - ON GOING.

Character Story

Spoiler for Hidden:
Guess the important parts, rather interesting parts of Minato's story starts something like this; Minato lived in an orphanage with his sister, he never met his parents, meaning his sister was the only thing he ever truly cared about.

One night in the orphanage Minato was sleeping, and was experiencing a fierce nightmare. During this nightmare, Minato's Numina powers /awakened/ so to speak, and he lit his room on fire while sleeping. Soon enough Minato woke up only to see his room in flames. He manages to escape out of the room with his life, and due to this incident Minato and his sister were both kicked out of the orphanage, getting left out on the streets.

Living on the streets was hard for Minato and his sister, he contemplated many things, even suicide, but because his sister was there with him, he kept fighting, struggling to live. Eventually, Minato and his sister were taken into a home by an old man, that old man soon became their teacher in martial arts, who not only taught them how to fight, but how to live, showing them the religion of Shinto.

After some time of living under the old man's roof, the old man passed away, and so Minato and his sister moved to various places around the world to share the knowledge they have learned.
Soon enough they traveled to America, and decided to find a more or less "safe" place to live.
They crossed upon San Andreas, and eventually found a nice little County area called Red County.

During his time in Red County, something triggered Minato's powers once more, perhaps the huge amount of supernaturals residing in Red County, but that's not important right now.
Minato became aware of his power, and started to hone it. During this, Minato came across a Hunter to whom Minato showed his power because he had no choice. The Hunter decided to become Minato's "friend" and so he told Minato whats behind the curtains. This information caused Minato to only hone his skills even more, during this time, Minato's sister left Red County, left America. Due to this Minato fell into a rather faint depression, causing him to have a rather aggressive behavior then he initially had. Now, Minato seeks power, being a natural in Martial Arts, and a Pyrokinetic is good, but he seeks more, more to do his goals, which is to protect humanity, with everything he's got.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:01:55 PM by Jeffrey Gain »
And the angel spoke unto me, in a strong voice, crying, "Many are the children of the Dragon, the Serpent, the great Satan, and they are among you now. I tell you, Servants of Christ, that the Paraousia is near, that the Second Coming cometh soon. They are a wound unto the earth. And we are the balm for this wound, we must cleanse it with fur, and purify it, and then the earth shall be ready for the Paraousia, and we shall be judged worthy."

Denied, re-apply when you don't suck dick anymore.

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
Re: Minato Takahashi
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 04:22:44 PM »
not that quote bro
To see the face of immortality, you must leave the human world
behind.
This fire, these woods, the wind in the branches overhead,
This is the true world, the Mother’s realm,
The seat of the immortal, the heart of our world.
The Weaver spins a gilded web, and strong, but it is false,
Ephemeral, when placed against the branches or the flames.
Steel and glass give brave assurances, but only viewed against our
fragile flesh.
Inside that flesh, inside ourselves, is immortality.

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 04:25:05 PM »
blindness is no impairment against a smerry enemy.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 04:28:24 PM »
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline Xinius

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 05:18:45 PM »
god help me
damn he failed presence, damn she suspicious now.....only way out is to bang her with celerity.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• Ascendam.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 07:17:57 PM »
And the angel spoke unto me, in a strong voice, crying, "Many are the children of the Dragon, the Serpent, the great Satan, and they are among you now. I tell you, Servants of Christ, that the Paraousia is near, that the Second Coming cometh soon. They are a wound unto the earth. And we are the balm for this wound, we must cleanse it with fur, and purify it, and then the earth shall be ready for the Paraousia, and we shall be judged worthy."

Offline virus

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 07:44:47 PM »
zf clan
In the days of feast-slaying, when the wolves
Tore out the hearts of men,
Some humans, by the fire kissed,
Learned great arts and brought the stars to earth.

Offline Hades

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 10:43:59 PM »
Your hands, my will. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Lock

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2017, 11:24:05 PM »
Your scream, my ears.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• Ascendam.
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 11:35:22 AM »
Updated Relationships, and yeah...

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 11:49:49 AM »

cant wait to see in which direction this character will fail, good luck!!!

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Hades

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 12:52:03 PM »
o Ryker; In the heat of the moment, I was definitely angry, frustrated, and scared, I said some things I shouldn't have to you, but you... not only kidnaped but also shot me in the damn leg, the thing is... I understand why.

That's how Ryker rolls baby. Shoots you in the leg, and makes you think it was neccessary. Makes you understand the error of your ways. LOL

Ryke and roll!

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• Ascendam.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 12:55:07 PM »

thanks.

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 01:06:44 PM »
A big joke.
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter strik" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil and i am global elite 2. pls no copy pasterino my story

Offline K3im4

• Aereo, Aqua, Terra, Inte.
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2018, 05:26:11 AM »

like urs?
<<Tout ce que vous regardez est pas ce qui se prétend être, la réalité est aveuglé par l'altération de la nature, telle est la question subjective découvrir la vérité de ce qui est vraiment propre.>>