Author Topic: Disturbing photos are spread around town after midnight.  (Read 586 times)

Offline Skull

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • The new Nightmare.
Disturbing photos are spread around town after midnight.
« on: January 25, 2018, 11:46:41 PM »
Spoiler for manboobs NSFW:
  -.. 50 disturbing, unedited pictures can be found in the alleyways, sewers and streets of Palomino Creek. Upon a closer inspection, you come to realize it actually is a penis glued to Denis Aqua's forehead. The man in the picture appears to be fucked up and barely conscious.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:51:13 PM by Skull »
Life is awesome without lying.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Lirbo

• Aligatus Sanguis
Re: Disturbing photos are spread around town after midnight.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 12:00:15 AM »
All of the pictures at the alleyway behind the bank were picked excluding the sewers
HUB

Natalia_Aqua
Hayato_Frei_Katara
Tommy_White
Magnus_Hall

Offline C. White

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 01:13:06 AM »
**Alexandru Jonathan manages to find a picture in the alleyway as he passes through to the gun store. He stares at the picture before bursting into laughter. He grabs it off the wall and throws it into his jacket with a grin curved onto his face.**
Quote from: Jhin
“Art requires a certain cruelty.”
“THERE IS NO DRAMA IN A PEACEFUL DEATH!”
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 10:41:08 PM »
*Minato gets shown a poster by Alexandru, recognizing Denis he begins to laugh his ass off, barely controlling his laughter, to the point of falling onto his knee's and even shedding tears.*
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.