Author Topic: Zachariah.  (Read 12215 times)

Offline Dielan

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
Zachariah.
« on: July 09, 2015, 10:18:22 PM »

Spoiler for Music:

We’re Garou.
We draw out the toxins from our Mother’s blood,
cut away Her cancers,
slay the parasites feeding on Her flesh.
But once the surgery’s done,
you have to bind the wounds back up, too.

Basic  Information

Name: Zachariah Novak.
Birthday: March 7th, 1969.
Place of Birth: Unknown.
- Zachariah was swept from his home shortly after his birth, so the only person who truly knows where he was born is his father.

Nature: Caregiver.
- The Caregiver takes her comfort in consoling others or assisting them with their problems. Healing the wounded and lending strength to the weak is the source of the Caregiver’s resolve. Werewolf Caregivers often have strong Kinfolk ties, and draw motivation from the nurturing ideal of the Earth Mother.

Demeanor: Conniver.
- The Conniver prefers deceit and misdirection to hard work and open confrontation. He may be an outright thief and swindler, or he might be a manipulator hoping to influence those in charge to achieving his goals for them. The Shadow Lords have a reputation for having Connivers among their tribe, but any tribe has its share of werewolves willing to play a more subtle game.

Affiliation: Children of Gaia.
- The Children of Gaia seem to be a study in contradiction. They are Gaia’s warriors, yet they want nothing more than peace. No Garou work harder and plead more humbly for cooperation between the tribes than they do. None grieve more when forced to shed the blood of a fellow werewolf. More than any other tribe, they value compassion for all Gaia’s children, even those that hold them in contempt. Many Garou mistake this compassion for weakness, — only to discover that the Children’s hatred of war doesn’t preclude the ability and will to fight — and fight well.

Spoiler for Hidden:
- The tribe has its origins in the days of the Impergium, when they protested the practice of culling humans and fighting over territory. When the Garou Nation came to an accord and agreed to end the Impergium, the peacemakers who had led the effort formalized a pact with Unicorn and became the Children of Gaia. They are the only tribe born from an act of peace, and they take great pride in of this origin. The Children of Gaia’s primary purpose is that of all Garou — fight the Wyrm, wherever it breeds and wherever it dwells. But their chosen secondary purpose is to mediate disputes and alliances among septs and packs, strengthening the Nation as a whole. It’s a difficult job, made more difficult by the contempt they face from many more martial tribes. But as they argue, it’s critical.

The Children of Gaia are a comparatively numerous tribe. Rivals claim it’s because they shrink from combat — but that’s not true. They do well by adopting other Garou, any who ask. They are especially respectful of metis, treating them as equals. They have less of an advantage with lupus numbers, though several wolf-born that grew up not understanding the concept of “war” find the Children’s ideal most natural.

Unicorn’s children are less concerned with strict rank and hierarchy. Though still powered by wolf instinct, they favor fairly loose pack and sept organization. Each sept has two elders who must excel at mediation: the Voice of the Goddess (always female) and the Arm of the Goddess (always male).

The Children constantly involve themselves in the arena of human politics, more so than many other tribes. They face the same limitations that all werewolves do where subtlety is concerned, but still they use what influence they can, particularly through their Kin, to promote agendas of compassion, peace and tolerance. The tribal creed states that the war for Gaia can’t be won without loyal human hearts. It’s an uphill battle, though, and boundlessly frustrating. When the time comes for war, more than one Child of Gaia lets out a pent-up Rage that’s horrifying in its strength.

Camp: The Patient Deed.
- The Patient Deed works to build unity across tribal boundaries. Historically, Patient Deed members reached out to the Uktena and Wendigo in America’s Old West and sought to mend fences between Europeans and colonized nations. They believe that the Nation does not have a single Garou to lose, and that only through welcoming and understanding other tribes’ values and priorities can the Garou truly be united.

Totem: Unicorn.
- Unicorn is a totem of peace, purity, healing, and harmony. As such, she is the tribal totem of the Children of Gaia. She embodies the blissful and encompassing love of Gaia.

Characteristics

Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Race: Garou.
Breed: Metis.
Auspice: Ragabash.
A child born on the new moon is destined to be a master of stealth, trickery and guile. Such werewolves are known as “Questioners of the Ways,” and they are granted latitude to break — or at least bend — the rules of Garou society that other werewolves are not. The thinking is simple: If a tenet does not stand up under questioning, it should not be observed at all. These Garou hunt under the dark of the moon, coming up with the tactics to kill a foe that make more honorable Garou blanch.

Spoiler for Hidden:

- Athro have risen very high in the hierarchy of the Garou. They are mighty warriors, renowned lorekeepers, wise leaders, notorious tricksters, and famous judges. Werewolves that want a place among this elite group need to demonstrate exceptional skill and intelligence, and those very rare Garou who manage to attain this Rank on the first try are held in awe even by their peers.

Glory 10/10
Honor 10/10
Wisdom 9/10

Allegiance: Gaia, the Wyld.
Hair colour: Brown.
Eye colour: Green.
Distinguishing Features: Zachariah sports a forked tongue, that of a serpent, which is fairly noticeable if you're speaking with him. In his wolf forms, he also has two tails instead of one, making him stand out among others. He has a very calming and serene aura about him, literally resonating with it, like all high renowned Children of Gaia; which can be intimidating in itself. He wears a flashy golden rolex watch on his right wrist that looks a bit out of place when paired with his casual outfit.

Height: 6'2'' (187.96 centimeters).
Weight: 192lbs (87 kilograms).

Forms:

Glabro
Spoiler for Hidden:

Lupus
Spoiler for Hidden:

Hispo
Spoiler for Hidden:

Crinos
Spoiler for Hidden:

Family

Parents: Charles Novak and Christina Cruz, deceased.
Siblings: Ruth Novak.
Children: Good one.
Relationship with parents: Awful.
Relationship with siblings: Good.
Relationship with children: N/A.
Marital status: Single.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate, or dead.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love, adoration.
-----

Louie Montana. - "Good friend gone too soon."
Aleks. - "Valuable ally and friend."
"You disappeared, sadly. Now everyone is running wild. I miss you, friend."
"Things are much better now, but I still miss your companionship. I hope to see you once more some day, friend."

Niko. - "Same goes for you as your brother."
Kenny. - "One of my closest friends."
David. - "Though I do no show it as much as I perhaps should, I value you much more than many others. I hope we must never part ways, brother."
Selene. - "You have done too much for me for me to not be grateful. You are a great example of what a Black Fury should be, and many people could learn from you. You have potential for much more, and I hope you take advantage of that. I will always be by your side, sister."

Emily. - "Good friend."
"Gone."

Alcide. - "You already seem like a pretty cool guy. I like you."
"Gone."

Matthew. - "You seem to have improved."
"Gone."

Paul. - "You've become a valuable friend, glad you stuck around."
"You're gone."

Kevin. - "Though we may butt heads, and I do not agree with much of the things you do - you are a great man. I know you would die for me any day, and I would do the same for you. You do need to improve a bit in some areas, however."
Bjorn. - "You have potential. You are a not a great man, but certainly are a good one. I hope to see you improve."

Nathan. - "You're alright."
"Gone."

Flynn. - "You were alright."
"Gone."

Riley Burke. - "You're alright."
"Who?"

George. - "Nice to see someone who can actually sympathize. I don't wish the existence of a metis upon anyone, but there's not much we can do if its already been decided."
"You're a good friend, but you need to learn to control yourself."
"Gone?"

Nienna. - "I have no reason to not like nor trust you."
"Gone."

Cade. - "You've much to learn."
"You disappeared."

Adsila. - "You have much to learn."
"Gone."

Jack. - "You seem alright. Misunderstood. I can relate."
"I see you from time to time, but for the most part - gone."

Djorn. - "You don't seem to be like the rest of your kind."
"Gone."

Heller. - "You aren't bad. I know you aren't. You make many mistakes, but I can tell you mean well, and you have the potential to improve."

Sid. - "You're pretty dense."
"I would apologize, but you disappeared."

Armpit. - "You're cool... I guess??"
"Gone."

Cass. - "Bone Gnawer. Seems alright."
"Who?"

Stuart. - "It'll be a day far from now when I extend my trust to a sorcerer. I repay my debts when they're due but I can't go against what thousands of years of folklore tell me."

Sakke. - "One of the few sweeds I like."
"You're just a child."

All Hybrids. - "One wrong move, that's all it'll take. I won't hesitate."

Farkas. - "Can be hotheaded at times, but what can you expect from a Fenrir? Either way, good friend."
"Foolish. Childish. I could sit here all day listing what parts of you you're letting surface. First you spiral into the thrall, forcing me to punish you, then I'M the asshole for doing my god damn job? No. You're just pissy you didn't get your way. You put me in a bad light, having all of the pack-mates divulge into your foolishness. And this mutiny business? Really? After all this, you really think your fit for the position of Athro? No. Not in the slightest. You're not even fit for Adren. I brought the Garou back to their god damn feet, rose them from the ashes; and now you're gonna tear it all down. You want to be in charge? Okay. Sure. I'll just sit on the sidelines - because according to you, that's all I'm good for - and watch you ruin everything, leading all of them to their demise. Then, once the dust clears, I'll come through and fix it all again. I've done it before, I'll do it again."
"You need to stop fucking up. Prove that we're good."
"I see now how foolish I was. I should not have been so unforgiving. It was a childish outburst, and I apologize, friend."
"You've shown a lot of improvement."
"..."
"You may have been stupid and reckless, but I'd not be where I am without you. You were a brother to me. Not like one, you were one. Out of all my family members, you were the one most deserving of the title. I was close to losing it when I found out what happened, but I knew that's not what you would've wanted. If I ever fell into a depression from a loss, I know you'd come and straighten me up. It'd be a disrespect to do something like that now. You'd want me to live on and give hell to those who get in our way twice as hard, for the both of us. And that I shall. I'll never forget you, brother. Farewell."

Octavia Cross. - "Fucking psychopathic cunt."
Arlyne. - "Die in a hole."
Craig. - "The only good traitor is a dead one."
"Barth". - "When the hangman catches you..."
Herman. -"Good riddence, fuckface."
Svanr Thorroddrson. - "Pussy-whipped asshole."
"If I see you again, I'm ripping your head off your shoulders."

Iris. - "Rest easy, whore."
Aurora. - "Ugh."
"Dead and gone."

Douglas. - "I'm so sorry for the way I treated you when you were alive, and I so wish that I could show you how remorseful I am. You are one of my main sources of motivation to push myself further. You were always there for me, even when I thought otherwise. I was blinded then, but your death has opened my eyes. I will avenge you some day, but until then, I will seek to be the man you always knew I could become. Rest well, brother."

Stereotypes

Children of the Night

Gross, ew, ugh, why? Disgusting, foul creatures. You should've never been spawned from the depths of the Wyrm's gullet. The world would be so much more peaceful were you never created. I am a man of sympathy, but you shall get none of mine. You are not people. You are things. Monsters. Horrible, weak, disgusting monsters. I spit on the ashes of the fool that tries to disagree.

Magi

Siphoners of Caerns, destroyers of Septs, killers of our children. They always have their own motives. It doesn't matter how close you are to one, it would betray you in a matter of seconds if they thought it would benefit them. I've had too many personal experiences of them manipulating and slithering their ways into the little nooks and crannies of the Garou here, taking advantage of them. You can't trust a witch.

Celestials

You're just as bad as the undead. Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

Luna's Demons

Just... no. The very thought of these things breaks my heart. I've put down more than I'd like to admit, and honestly I'd like to 'admit' that they aren't real at all. Oh, how I wish they were myths...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 05:01:22 AM by Dielan »

Offline Jackiee

Re: Zachariah.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 02:33:40 PM »
doesn't know where he was born
lol!
good morning, and in case i dont see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night :)

Online Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 03:07:34 PM »
lol!
very funny
oh my god someone doesn't know where they were born!!1
come look at this!1
its hilarious as fuuuck, i mean, nothing can get me to laugh harder!!!!!11
someone developing their char by adding a simple detail to enhance the idea, its funny as hell!

Offline Caroline_Beggins

• Mages Op.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 04:00:04 PM »
lol!
very funny
oh my god someone doesn't know where they were born!!1
come look at this!1
its hilarious as fuuuck, i mean, nothing can get me to laugh harder!!!!!11
someone developing their char by adding a simple detail to enhance the idea, its funny as hell!

According to Jackiee's logic, if it is a character that doesnt erp 24/7 and "quite the cute girl" is a bad character.

OT : Nice character, well developed, I wonder why he speakssss like thisss.
then we found out how even in a parallel universe, wade can't be funny

I will ban him for a month and tell our mom what he did.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 04:23:07 PM »
lol!
Read the story. You only have to read until a little past the first chapter for it to make sense.

Nice character, well developed, I wonder why he speakssss like thisss.
Hm, I wonder why ::)
Spoiler for Shhh nothing's in this spoiler dwbi.:
Metis Deformity: Serpent's Tongue.

Offline Caroline_Beggins

• Mages Op.
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 04:45:09 PM »
lol!
Read the story. You only have to read until a little past the first chapter for it to make sense.

Nice character, well developed, I wonder why he speakssss like thisss.
Hm, I wonder why ::)
Spoiler for Shhh nothing's in this spoiler dwbi.:
Metis Deformity: Serpent's Tongue.
I have passssed that part lol i thought it was like any other metisssss. If I were you, I'd choose someone that looks more native.
then we found out how even in a parallel universe, wade can't be funny

I will ban him for a month and tell our mom what he did.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 09:15:48 AM »
So we went on an umbra trip(haven't finished it yet) and I've taken over 400 screenshots so far, but obviously I'm not gonna post all of them here - so here's a taste of the trip. This scene is a nightmare spirit possessing Zachariah and manipulating what he sees and shit. Enjoy.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I also added racial alignment, and a picture for his wolf form.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 12:49:13 PM »
Revamped.

Offline Archwolf Rougemont

• hentai too
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 01:16:53 PM »
Octavia Cross - "Fucking psychopathic cunt."

the thing that makes this guy unique

Important Characters and their profiles.
Danielle Nightingale (Kind, but a killer)
Sakke Felix Nikolaus (25,500+ profile views!)
Kikka (a good doggo)

Offline Dielan

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 01:18:16 PM »
Octavia Cross - "Fucking psychopathic cunt."

the thing that makes this guy unique
You always have the best gifs for situations. I sat there for a solid ten seconds chuckling at that.

Also, thanks.

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 07:18:22 AM »
Cool Char, had the pleasure of RPing with him.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »
Cool Char, had the pleasure of RPing with him.
Why thank you.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 12:20:35 AM »
Updates relations.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 03:40:37 PM »

Offline Dielan

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 03:59:19 PM »
Updated only a tad cause I'm on my phone and can't do much. Plan to add another segment when I get home.