Author Topic: Zachariah.  (Read 12206 times)

Offline Hydra

Re: Zachariah.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2016, 04:09:47 PM »
Looks good

Offline Dielan

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2016, 10:05:51 PM »
Fully updated now that I'm home.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 03:12:49 PM »
Goals and distinguishing features updated. Someone no longer ssspeakssss like thisssss.

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 09:08:38 PM »
Goals and distinguishing features updated. Someone no longer ssspeakssss like thisssss.

finally goddamnit

it helped before with the nagah though

Offline Dielan

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 10:15:40 PM »

finally goddamnit

it helped before with the nagah though
That rp was dope

Offline Dielan

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2016, 07:48:56 PM »
Updated relations.

Offline Earl_Luciano

• Sometimes,I feel like some people hate me.
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2016, 07:55:54 PM »
In my eyes,this character is the same as Heller.

Just bashes his head in every single person that he sees and demands respect((which was my problem in the start aswell)).

But if you can RP him lel,who am I to tell its bad :).

Offline Dielan

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2016, 08:04:28 PM »

Just bashes his head in every single person that he sees and demands respect((which was my problem in the start aswell)).

Have you ever even rp'd with this character lol
He almost never demands respect, except from werewolves of lower ranks. He's pretty laid back most of the time, unless he needs to fight. I've gotten into a lot of fights recently, but only seeked about one of them. The rest were just helping friends.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2016, 07:39:59 PM »
bump Updated relations. If I forgot anyone, tell me.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2016, 02:06:20 AM »
Updated with his rank and such.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2016, 06:53:51 PM »

Ah, you're Bartholomew. Makes sense now. I don't go around "demanding respect", I rp my rank properly. Every werewolf knows that they're supposed to respect and adhere to those of higher stature, so when a cliath starts being a dick or starts disrespecting an adren, of course the adren is gonna demand respect. But, alas, almost no me on vwh rps ranks right.

Offline Rorman1000

• Remember Remember the 5th of November.
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2016, 11:37:39 PM »

Ah, you're Bartholomew. Makes sense now. I don't go around "demanding respect", I rp my rank properly. Every werewolf knows that they're supposed to respect and adhere to those of higher stature, so when a cliath starts being a dick or starts disrespecting an adren, of course the adren is gonna demand respect. But, alas, almost no me on vwh rps ranks right.

Dielan is right. When I was a a Cliath 12 year old I opposed wolves, they beat the shit outta my char. Then my char learned, became smarter. He earned Fostern, and started treating Cliaths how he was treated. A Cliath is basically a cub of the WW community even if u aren't a cub. You are the lowest rank, and are supposed to treat other wolves as your elders, you are basically the 12th gen of Vampires to Werewolves.
"Some people say I am strange. This is incorrect... I have the heart of a child... It's in a jar on my desk."

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2016, 01:11:48 AM »

Lol, you're really picking for a beating (verbal one of course).

In a sense, you're right. Farkas and Heller are the same as Zach because they do demand respect from lower ranked Werewolves because that's how GAROU SOCIETY (something you were unable to RP properly) works. You were severely beaten by both of my chars on BOTH of your chars whilst you were Cliath and you couldn't learn your place or why I did it. It's how Garou resolve disrespect, something you and your characters are built on dishing out but unable of withstanding. I think I speak for most of the Garou RPers that met you when I say this - You know NOTHING about how Garou society works and were only arrogant against every player because your OOC ego got extremely hurt over how you were treated as a cliath.

The fact that I RP my characters nature, which is a Warrior (look it up, maybe you'll learn something) is strictly IC. He does want to fight and hone his skills to the maximum at full contact, so sparring isn't the shit for him. He's an Ahroun Fenrir which seeks to battle in preperation for the apocalypse. I can honestly say I roleplay him the way I should. Can you say the same for yourself?

Offline Southern

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2016, 01:27:47 AM »

Lol, you're really picking for a beating (verbal one of course).

In a sense, you're right. Farkas and Heller are the same as Zach because they do demand respect from lower ranked Werewolves because that's how GAROU SOCIETY (something you were unable to RP properly) works. You were severely beaten by both of my chars on BOTH of your chars whilst you were Cliath and you couldn't learn your place or why I did it. It's how Garou resolve disrespect, something you and your characters are built on dishing out but unable of withstanding. I think I speak for most of the Garou RPers that met you when I say this - You know NOTHING about how Garou society works and were only arrogant against every player because your OOC ego got extremely hurt over how you were treated as a cliath.

The fact that I RP my characters nature, which is a Warrior (look it up, maybe you'll learn something) is strictly IC. He does want to fight and hone his skills to the maximum at full contact, so sparring isn't the shit for him. He's an Ahroun Fenrir which seeks to battle in preperation for the apocalypse. I can honestly say I roleplay him the way I should. Can you say the same for yourself?

Preach.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2016, 05:06:55 AM »
Updated.