Author Topic: A paper on the wall by "The Sleeping Giant Inn" entrance.  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
A paper on the wall by "The Sleeping Giant Inn" entrance.
« on: December 18, 2015, 06:15:00 PM »
**If you cared to ever walk by the entrance of a bar (and you probably did), you'd see a paper attached next to the door, with something written on it. It says next-..**

Hello folks, men and women (sometimes children), dudes and dudettes, guys and gals. I have an offer to propose to you, and a very attractive one!

Do you wish to change your appearance, or maybe do something about your body, or restore lost body parts? You got fucked in the head and some derangement just doesn't leave you? You need some unique items repaired, or maybe you even want to travel to another dimension? All of that can be given to you by the man known as Charles!

Find me in the city, I usually wear green jacket and carry a bag, plus I'm probably the most beautiful thing you'd ever see.

I offer discounts to those whom I like, but if I dislike you, you can expect big prices. Call me biased, see if I care. Number is 14288.

**The paper ends**
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 06:17:32 PM by Bogdan. »

Offline Dielan

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
Re: A paper on the wall by "The Sleeping Giant Inn" entrance.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 06:17:23 PM »
**Dylan walks by and sees the flier, but doesn't bother with it because he already knew about that and could probably get it done for free; walking off to do other shit.**

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 07:25:51 PM »
*Le mighty setite would see the poster "Competition" He'd mutter without caring all that much actually*.

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 04:22:06 AM »
*Beau Malarkey approaches the tavern, while having a cigarette between his lips; only to spot a paper on the wall*

*Beau Malarkey says: what..*
*Beau Malarkey takes off his sunglasses and tightens his eyes reading through the paper contents.*
*Beau Malarkey reaches for the paper with his right hand, grips its corner with the intention of ripping it off the wall, yet he'd stop*

*Beau Malarkey says: Nah, he did help us recently, he can have all the advertisement he wants*
*Beau Malarkey removes the cigarette from his mouth, dipping it at the bottom of the letter, stamping it*
*Beau Malarkey says: There you go charles, owner approved. Dont say i never did anything for ya*

-------The letter now has a burnt black circle in the bottom right of it, not hampering with the paper content*