Author Topic: Taylor Knight{W.I.P}  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Lucid

• I love the shore
Taylor Knight{W.I.P}
« on: September 17, 2016, 03:31:15 PM »

" One and fucking only. "

THEME SONG:

About him

Full Name: Taylor Knight.
Date of Birth: 05/04/1772.
Race: Vampire.
Generation: 10th.
Clan/Bloodline: Brujah.
Nationality: The Commonwealth.
Home Town: Trak.
Currently resides: Red County.
Affilation: The Camarilla.
Type(Iconoclast, Idealist, Individualist): Idealist.

Emotional affection: He is known throughout the continent for his aggressive nature to all of the individuals who try to go against him. Needless to say, he respects the dearest colleagues of his, affiliates that Taylor works with as well as the depth of the Traditions that reside within The Camarilla. Aside the fact, he has undergone and concedes to The Path of Entelechy.  This is one of the Paths of Enlightment which focuses on protecting one’s Humanity, on searching for truth and purpose, and above all, on mastering the Beast and the fury it provokes within the Brujah. The term Entelechy comes from Aristotle and, among modern Brujah Philosophers, means “self-actualization.” The pursuit of entelechy demands that the Brujah actively develop her mind, her body, and her supernatural abilities. While the Path is consonant with Humanity, it is more proactive in resisting the Beast. That is why Taylor is different from fellow clan kin - he is one with the Beast and the Beast is one within him. He controls it, adheres it and seeks to point out his weaknesses as a true virtue.

Demeanor: Judge.
Spoiler for Taylor's Demeanor:
The Judge perpetually seeks to improve the system. A Judge takes pleasure in her rational nature and ability to draw the right conclusion when presented with facts. The Judge respects justice, as it is the most efficient model for resolving issues. Judges, while they pursue the “streamlining” of problems, are rarely visionary, as they prefer proven models to insight. Kindred Judges might gravitate toward enforcement roles in local society, or they might be a voice of reason in an otherwise radical coterie.

Nature: Idealist.
Spoiler for Taylor's Nature:
The Idealist believes — truly, madly, deeply — in some higher goal or morality. The object of his idealism may be something as pragmatic as the Camarilla’s eventual triumph or as amorphous as the ultimate good, but the belief is there. Idealists are frequently either very new to the Blood or very old, and many seek Golconda as the final expression of their idealism. In the meantime, an Idealist tries to reconcile his beliefs with the demands of vampiric existence, often acting contrary to his self-interest in doing so.

Appearance

Ethnicity: Afro-American.
Hair Colour: Black.
Eye Colour: Brown.

Build: Athletic.
Height: 6.3 ft.
Weight: 210 pounds.

Social status

Parents: Dead.
Siblings: Unknown.
Relationship with parents: X.
Relationship with siblings: Unknown.
Marital Status: Single.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.

Net value: 500,000$.
Owns: Co-owner of Requiem-51, owner of "The Underworld", owns a house in Palomino Creek, two middle-class vehicles.

Trivia

Smokes cigarettes?: Yes.
Drinks alcohol?: No.
Is religious?: Yes.

Racial alignment
Humans - Neutral - The reason fuck with You is that you're a good flock to rob that shit, give it or take it. I always seem to be in control by stealing all of Your shit, petty mortals. Aside the fact, when I need blood - your's the first choice. Yet, I still look up to some of you and I need to protect your ass from the trouble.
Vampires - Cautious - I don't get along with most of the vampires because of their sissy politics(except The Camarilla). I want some action and when I want some action - there's bound to be shit of spoils of other Kindred society. I don't give a fuck about that - You're either a Camarilla or you fuck yourself, because there isn't any time to play games in Red County.
--Ghouls - Neutral - Same as for the blood dolls - they're your vitae packs, but the fact is that they are good informants and most of the time don't fuck up. I'm even considering to make one shortly.
Fera - Neutral - I don't fuck with You and You don't fuck with me. End of.
Werewolves - Cautious - I am cautious of You, fools. Even though that You have that stereotype of me, rotted up as a Brujah, that's not the case.
Mages - Neutral/Cautious - I see one of them and it goes twisking. But, when I see them together - shit is bound to get bloody, son. Yet, I we're at peace, but I have my fangs on you.
Hybrids, Thin-Bloods, Dhampir, Caitiff etc. - Hostile/Cautious - Uncanny fucking abominations deserve to get their Final Death.
Demons - Neutral/Disliked - The bestowed gaze upon You might seem to creep, but the lurking power overshadows everything that I need to think. I, in very rare occasions, might say this, but I praise Your both mind and power, but when you fuck with our Kindred society, I will fuck with you.
Angels - Hostile. - Fuck off.
Animals - Neutral/Friendly
- The wildlife is.. Devouring. There is blood to be bound and there is food to be unraveled.

Relationships

[.] Rival ;; I will fuck the shit out of You.
[.] Disliked ;; Get the fuck out of my face. Now.
[.] Neutral ;; You're just an average bitch below my feet, but more than a crawling cockroach.
[.] Mutual respect ;; If You break my trust, I'll fuck You up.
[.] Friendly ;; I seem to trust You more, so don't fucking let me down.
[.] Trustworthy ;; I trust You ;; It's a very rare occasion, but if I trust You completely, means that You're doing something right.
[.] Affection ;; You have no idea how much I fucking like you and adore you. I'd fucking rip my whole heart out if I had one. I'd fucking kill for you. I'd fucking die for you. I'd fuck you and I'd fucking.. Fuck.. I don't know what I'm saying. You're driving me crazy, you fucking bitch.

[.]Matthew_Burton - You're a piece of trash and uncanny one. You have no pride nor in quarrel, nor in a fair fight. Your sucker punches are as good at Your face, SUCK-er. Trust me on this one - when I get my shit together, I'll bound to cock that screwdriver right up in Your asshole and that plastic dick of mine will screw right up in Your mouth like a meatloaf. You'll be a fucked S.O.B bitch. You open Your mouth again, I'll bound to break it. Shut up before I fuck You up.

[.]Claire_Serafini - Camarilla? Wipe it up my ass. At first, I thought that You had Your shit together and went straight way ahead, but the self-effort and respect You had to other 'friends' of Yours was a fucking disgrace. Teach Your clan folks to pick up a fair fight, since Johnny's a bloomed, dissed faggot. Other than that, I owe You some credit by lending me a hand at a shoot-out.

[.]Jin_Feng_Yanmo - I'm 50/50 at this matter since I've saw You with Claire. Other than that, it turned to be -OK- as You're a revolting persona like me. I do not have any obligation nor manner to disuse the words of Yours. We are training together and that puts me up to a point that You see the arising potential in me. But, remember.. I've sent Your ass in Torpor in CqC. Don't fucking dissapoint me, Jin, because I am starting to look up to You.

[.]Bronn_Wyther - - You're fucking dead, pussy. As a Brujah, you've discriminated our fucking kind and got that cock stuffed right in your asshole. We've threw you in the fucking sewers, beat your ass up and let the rats crawl to each of your motherfucking hole, you little piece of shit. You remind me of a dick, but without any balls.

[.]Bobby_Montgomery - I still think you're a fucking deadass and you're giving me a headache with those fucked up moves, yet.. Those fucking grapples you do, those holds that immobilize the shit out of others are priceless. You're truly an old fucker, but you're good for a fucking asshole. I just don't seem to like the fact you suck the shit out of mortals when there's public, yet we keep your ass secure and that's good enough. Nonetheless, keep up the good work and I might call you an asshole instead of an old fuck.

[.]Amy_Newton - I saved your ass back then from the motherfucker who tried to caught you handed, but you fucking shot me, leaving me torpored. I don't have any idea at what you fucking done, but, by your presence, I seem to be.. Affected. You're giving me a fucking headache, but I fucking -like- you like there's no tomorrow. Even a thousand words wouldn't describe the term of 'love' that I feel to you which is remarked in my bestiality. You're opening my mind in so many bounded ways that I would gut myself and see how much it FUCKING bleeds to love you, you fucking bitch sexy, little thing.

[.]Chris_White - Fuck... You.

[.]Hunter_Whitewood - Fuck you. I don't like your face and the next time I'll see you, I'll fuck you up. Alone. Locked doors, bitch. I'll change my sexual-FUCKING-behavior for the night to show you how I'll hammer the shit out of you. That includes along with Chris White.

[.]Shayara_Laylah - You know your shit, you know your ways, you know how to do it, you know how to finish it. A few caps, some bullets and fists, ride up a stake and there you have it - that's basically you, the one and only killing machine that over-matches the entire existence of ours. Respect.

[.]Nikolai_Kotov - You're a weak-willed grunt; mentally and physically you're pretty much a fucker, but I have no intention to fuck you up just for that. When you get stronger, you finna' do good aside the tournaments and shit like that. Keep it good and I might make you my ass hat.

[.]Isaac_Burns - You're actually a decent motherfucker, but just DECENT. If there will be more fights going on, I might consider you a much more valuable ally than you're now. But that's cool.

[.]Azrael_Asker - It's not that I fucking hate you, it's just that I fucking hate your predicted ways of your fucking brain which fucks me the fuck up. You almost fucked us all up on a mission and I almost got caught because of you which leads me to wonder if you truly are a gullible motherfucker or not. Either way, if you fuck up, that will be bad, but.. If you do a good job, then you will fix shit. I'm watching you, dead ass.

[.]Leonard_Wirtus - Another dead beat asshole but with a mouth that cackles like a chicken. You're a cocked up dick, but with a shape of a ten year old boy who pleads for candies getting stiffed up his ass crack. You bad mouth me again, I'll make sure to drive a pulp straight to your fucking ass, doggy style, bitch.

[.]Lillian_Vieuxpont - Charming, intelligent, cute and fuckable - Fantastic 4 up in this I see in you, fucking damsel. Other than that, we share common sense about things and you're the third person who is actually flawless. Keep it good and I might shove you off my friendzone list.

Kurt_Nygaar You're fine as it is, Sheriff. I always got your back, there's nothing else that I have to say.

Lloyd_Weylin You're fine as it is, your Majesty. I always got your back. There's nothing else to say.

Artyom_Dubrovsky You're a good partner. Don't fuck up, because there is a special glimmer in that mug of yours.

Nicholas_Leonnor Queer motherfucker. The principles of disregarding his subjective as a Ventrue deserves 'A' nail in his 'V'. Is he a Ventrue or A WHENtrue bitch? True. When truth comes around, he shits in blood.

Dakarai_Mumbusu You appear, then disappear. Did the cat snatch you by the tongue, sorcerer?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 03:28:52 PM by Lucid »

Offline Raven Corella

Re: Taylor Knight{W.I.P}
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 03:39:42 PM »
Would you fuck the shit out of me?

looks good

Offline Lucid

• I love the shore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 03:43:45 PM »

looks good

I would lean more inbetween Dislike/Neutral to Your character, cockroach ;)

Thanks!

Offline Adrian

• Don't fuuck with me.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 03:46:20 PM »

looks good

E-RP is /wrong/.

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 03:55:19 PM »
That had nothing to do with ERP :/

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 04:18:36 PM »
I thought, what character theme will be...
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 04:25:09 PM »
Seems like a fun character. Have fun.

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 06:33:46 PM »
Nice bro, good luck.

Offline Lucid

• I love the shore
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 07:15:07 PM »
UPDATED THE RELATIONSHIP: MATTHEW, CLAIRE, JIN.

NOTE: Everything is RPed and the manner is in here.

Offline Fluffy

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 08:39:12 PM »
Would love to roleplay with this char, it is certain that you are working onto this.

Offline Dielan

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 08:43:50 PM »
By the way, "you" isn't supposed to be capitalized as if it was a name, unless you're referring to God himself or something.

Offline Runn3r

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 08:56:40 PM »
Nice char.

Offline LondonSoldier

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2016, 11:55:20 PM »
By the way, "you" isn't supposed to be capitalized as if it was a name, unless you're referring to God himself or something.
heh i teased him for this ig idk why he does it

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2016, 01:44:13 AM »
Nice character , Good luck ;)!
Alexander_Skylander

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2016, 06:43:35 PM »