Author Topic: 1.9.2b ~ 1.9.2c  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
1.9.2b ~ 1.9.2c
« on: October 26, 2016, 08:21:30 AM »
  • Bug fixes.
  • The Experience Point loss is upon death is no longer progressive. Now you lose only the highest Attribute dot every time your character suffers the final death no matter how many deaths have you collected.
  • A helper can now show you your account's activity which represents the number of paydays collected per listed month. (In some applications you might get asked for your activity when enough data is collected. The server will start recording the data from November, until then, no data will be available for displaying.)

Offline Lucy

Re: 1.9.2b ~ 1.9.2c
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 08:25:00 AM »
Yay!
𝒪𝒽, 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈.

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 10:05:10 AM »
Tyvm. Nice update.

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 10:44:46 AM »
Do we get our lost exp back?
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 10:54:26 AM »
The Experience Point loss is upon death is no longer progressive. Now you lose only the highest Attribute dot every time your character suffers the final death no matter how many deaths have you collected.

Finally.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Ezekiel

• 'TIS INDEED A TRAP!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 12:01:29 PM »

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 12:24:46 PM »
sigh another feature removed because of casuals
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

Offline Hal

• The King in the North
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 12:48:30 PM »

exactly, peer pressure shouldn't dictate awesome features being removed

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 12:52:16 PM »
Do we get our lost exp back?

lmfao why are u acting like the previous system was a flaw so u need to be refunded or smth ? we had a different system before, we have a different system now. its called change.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »

BUT MUH 10 GEN VAMPIRE IS POWERFUL HE CANT DIE IN EVERY STORY THATS NOT HOW WOD WORKS ET ELL
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

Offline Hal

• The King in the North
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2016, 01:10:11 PM »

BUT MUH 10 GEN VAMPIRE IS POWERFUL HE CANT DIE IN EVERY STORY THATS NOT HOW WOD WORKS ET ELL

lol but in vtmb my character kills true tzimisce and werewolves with doors lol, u just dont know the lore

Offline Monte Carlo

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 01:10:55 PM »

lol but in vtmb my character kills true tzimisce and werewolves with doors lol, u just dont know the lore

in vtmr my 9th gen is an elder and kills a methesuleah and a werewolf fuck you youe not my father ive read all the books

Offline Gorre

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 01:13:26 PM »
  • A helper can now show you your account's activity which represents the number of paydays collected per listed month. (In some applications you might get asked for your activity when enough data is collected. The server will start recording the data from November, until then, no data will be available for displaying.)

perhaps this could use an addition, separately counting and displaying paydays collected by actual playing, and afking (in /h sleep). just to show someone's real "activity"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:15:26 PM by Gorre »

Offline Hal

• The King in the North
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2016, 01:16:34 PM »

in vtmr my 9th gen is an elder and kills a methesuleah and a werewolf fuck you youe not my father ive read all the books

lol dont even kid urself, i know this lore inside out, a methesururer isnt even real lol, ur confusing them with anteldelvians, learn2lore