Author Topic: Server Rollback  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
Re: Server Rollback
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 11:32:14 AM »
What about peoples accounts which are years old, but they got corrupted? We're going to loose out races, donation and ect on them accounts too?

As I said, the accounts are merely getting rolled back to what they were 2 weeks ago. Donations are simply being processed again and there is no way you're losing something you've donated for.

No one is losing races either. If you got an application accepted simply PM an admin to set your character/application again.

If you namechanged the account on, e.g., 12th of May, the account will be reverted to the previous name and the spent name change will be still there obviously.

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 11:36:21 AM »
I get that, but last rollback I lost the account completely and it has been called Victoria_Price for over a year. I left in like 2015 for a break and came back this year, so... I dont know why the account is missing. It was gone last rollback, and it's still gone now so I assume it's gonna be gone once the server is back up?
You can look at mt refund request for proof and ect.

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 11:41:23 AM »
I get that, but last rollback I lost the account completely and it has been called Victoria_Price for over a year. I left in like 2015 for a break and came back this year, so... I dont know why the account is missing. It was gone last rollback, and it's still gone now so I assume it's gonna be gone once the server is back up?

That's impossible. If the account existed on 1st of May then it should have been existed in the rolled back database as well.

Maybe the account wasn't named Victoria_Price at the time?

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2017, 11:42:57 AM »

That's impossible. If the account existed on 1st of May then it should have been existed in the rolled back database as well.

It was, you can see Rougemonts post on my refund request. I had forgotten the name of the account since it's been years but knew the last name was Price. So we started trying all female names that begin with V.
It's been called that name every since i left in late 2015.
It was even an angel, with the samw name.

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2017, 11:46:33 AM »

It was, you can see Rougemonts post on my refund request. I had forgotten the name of the account since it's been years but knew the last name was Price. So we started trying all female names that begin with V.

I just checked and Victoria_Price is an existing account on this new/old database of 4th of May I'm working on.

Offline Mr. Dove

• "Mhmmmmmmmm........."
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2017, 11:48:18 AM »

I just checked and Victoria_Price is an existing account on this new/old database of 4th of May I'm working on.
Alright, thanks. Last rollback she didn't exist.

Offline Alexis_Alves

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2017, 01:18:44 PM »
The people banned due to bug will be unbanned as well?

say hello  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Simon

• Game Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2017, 02:00:09 PM »
I have set back the Roleplay Features and /cs adjustments that have been lost due to the rollback.

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2017, 04:32:30 PM »
I've posted a resolution.

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2017, 04:59:15 PM »
Phew. Good job Rudy, time to renew my package :3

Online Vagabond

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2017, 06:33:34 AM »