Author Topic: [Business Auction] The Sleeping Giant Inn  (Read 455 times)

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
Re: [Business Auction] The Sleeping Giant Inn
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2017, 03:10:50 PM »
John_Morgan 33,000
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2017, 04:01:19 PM »
Tychus rodriguez 35,000
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2017, 06:59:18 PM »
John_Morgan 36,000
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2017, 09:40:23 AM »
Tychus rodriguez 40,000
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2017, 01:18:01 PM »
John_Morgan 41,000

Offline Nienna

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Wrong.
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 03:53:37 PM »
Sheila_Aiden $42,000

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 05:29:36 PM »
John_Morgan 43,000

Offline Monte Carlo

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2017, 05:38:17 PM »
Tychus rodriguez 50,000

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2017, 06:09:43 PM »
John_Morgan 51.000

Offline Monte Carlo

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2017, 10:51:09 PM »
Tychus rodriguez 55,000

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 09:21:39 AM »
John_Morgan 56,000

Offline Monte Carlo

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2017, 02:03:28 PM »
Tychus Rodriguez 100,000

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2017, 02:20:55 PM »
John_Morgan 101,000

Offline Monte Carlo

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2017, 02:23:31 PM »
Tychus Rodriguez 110,000

Offline Simon

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2017, 09:44:35 PM »
Tychus Rodriguez has won the auction. PM Rudy the business ID, name, type, market price and final bid.