Author Topic: Calvin Belfort  (Read 280 times)

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
Re: Calvin Belfort
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 04:40:25 PM »
Nice char darko. gl.

Online Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 04:43:27 PM »
One of the best mage characters in terms of development and made me believe mage race can rise again from what the likes of Skeeper and Stuart did to it. Let's also not forget how horrendous viruses characters are. Tobias, Calvin and Kai are the shit.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 04:43:58 PM »
One of the best mage characters in terms of development and made me believe mage race can rise again from what the likes of Skeeper and Stuart did to it. Let's also not forget how horrendous viruses characters are. Tobias, Calvin and Kai are the shit.

hahahahahaahahaha when truth needs to be spoken
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

Offline virus

• Helper
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 04:45:04 PM »
ok
calvin is a demon

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2017, 04:47:58 PM »
ok
calvin is a demon
Point is?

Online Skeeper0

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2017, 04:51:42 PM »
you rp dem shucklefield idk wtf youre on about lmao

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2017, 04:53:56 PM »
you rp dem shucklefield idk wtf youre on about lmao
???

Offline Alexandru

• Emergency Services
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2017, 10:00:50 PM »
You didn't lie What the Hell.
ok ok