Author Topic: Yasuo Sight  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Lock

Re: Yasuo Sight
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2017, 07:08:39 AM »
Vasha Wolf: "You are Wolf's twin brother, you showed me "umbra" and gave me a chance to speak with Wolf once again, thank you."
Just tells me how good Vasha Wolf's character is. Follower of James Stuart begging for CK.

Offline Xinius

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2017, 10:05:30 AM »
Vasha Wolf: "You are Wolf's twin brother, you showed me "umbra" and gave me a chance to speak with Wolf once again, thank you."
Just tells me how good Vasha Wolf's character is. Follower of James Stuart begging for CK.

Not true. I have thought I'd have luck in a rp manner. Not going to try it again in my entire life. And I'm nothing like James Stuart. Thx
god help me
damn he failed presence, damn she suspicious now.....only way out is to bang her with celerity.

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2017, 02:15:14 PM »
He made a mistake. Everyone do mistakes. Your mistake is existance though it is partly yours.
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter strik" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil and i am global elite 2. pls no copy pasterino my story

Offline Lock

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2017, 05:46:20 PM »
He made a mistake. Everyone do mistakes. Your mistake is existance though it is partly yours.

Lol at least I made my existence worthwhile unlike yours.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:33:48 PM by Lock »

Offline Lirbo

• Aligatus Sanguis
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2017, 07:51:58 PM »
Well not bad at all, there is some place for improvement (adding and decorating) but that's quite cool after all.

Natalia_Aqua
Hayato_Frei_Katara
Tommy_White
Magnus_Hall

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• Ascendam.
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2017, 01:41:24 PM »
Updated some relationships, added new chars.
And the angel spoke unto me, in a strong voice, crying, "Many are the children of the Dragon, the Serpent, the great Satan, and they are among you now. I tell you, Servants of Christ, that the Paraousia is near, that the Second Coming cometh soon. They are a wound unto the earth. And we are the balm for this wound, we must cleanse it with fur, and purify it, and then the earth shall be ready for the Paraousia, and we shall be judged worthy."

Denied, re-apply when you don't suck dick anymore.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2017, 02:08:01 PM »
After shit we've gone through and still no Seyama..
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• Ascendam.
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2017, 03:36:25 AM »
Added a few more stuff, also will be adding thoughts about supernatural races in a couple of days, Stay tunned for the cp of asian John Wick.
And the angel spoke unto me, in a strong voice, crying, "Many are the children of the Dragon, the Serpent, the great Satan, and they are among you now. I tell you, Servants of Christ, that the Paraousia is near, that the Second Coming cometh soon. They are a wound unto the earth. And we are the balm for this wound, we must cleanse it with fur, and purify it, and then the earth shall be ready for the Paraousia, and we shall be judged worthy."

Denied, re-apply when you don't suck dick anymore.