Author Topic: Brutal execution in front of Montgomery Hospital.  (Read 1025 times)

Offline tagtag

• Max Corrupt
  • What is this mayhem?
Brutal execution in front of Montgomery Hospital.
« on: November 28, 2015, 04:34:02 AM »

Frame from the CCTV footage detailing last moments of the victims life.

The victim is currently unidentified, presumed to be an illegal immigrant. The suspect and victim had earlier been in a confrontation at the Palomino Creek pier, where the suspect had shot the victim in the legs. There are several witnesses, including an ES worker. The victim was saved, but no sheriffs responded to the call. Later the victim encountered the suspect at the hospital, where they both were treated. The victim initiated a reportedly loud verbal assault on the suspect. In response, the suspect coldly forced the victim to sit down at gunpoint and then executed him with two shots into the neck. The body is yet to be found.
TagTag you are a fucking shit person in life - Nico you are my true love

P.S. R.I.P DIllon

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

Re: Brutal execution in front of Montgomery Hospital.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 09:58:59 AM »
The Elite watches over the news as he gets interested in the executer. "Why would he do it in such place? He might be a murderer but he surely isn't THIS stupid." Realizing that Heller probably had a good reason behind this, the Elite puts something in mind before heading outside to think about what he's decided to do.

Offline Momentum

Re: Brutal execution in front of Montgomery Hospital.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 11:57:05 AM »
** As Adriano Verlotti would hear the news of the "brutal execution", he would shake his head in such disappointment; thinking the following...

If a man gets to the extent to murder someone blatantly in a hospital, then that man must've been so eager -- I mean, who does that? If they ever catch that man, they better send him to a mental hospital -- kinda' ironic...
'Iím the police. And Iím here to arrest you. Youíve broken the law. I did not write the law. I may even disagree with the law. But I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathies, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with grey bars. If you run away, I will chase you. If you fight me, I will fight back. If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. By law, I am unable to walk away. Iím a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed. I think. I love. And yes, I can be killed. -- We are the police.'