Author Topic: Shootout in Palomino Creek  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
Shootout in Palomino Creek
« on: December 06, 2015, 09:22:10 PM »
Three operatives as they deploy on a roof.

Today, at 1995/04/06, at approximately 16:00, a shootout between special forces and an italian gang occured. As of currently, there have been about six suspects arrested, most that lead to the same group of people led by the notorious failure-of-a-criminal James Fisher.

Two operatives and an officer were injured in the shootout that occured in the streets of Northen Palomino Creek, all allied forces survived and received medical treatment.

Weapons used in the shootout ranged from an AK-47 used by an operative, H&K MP5 by an operative, M4A1 by an operative, shotgun by suspect, M4A1 by suspect, IMI Desert Eagle by suspect and a sniper rifle by a suspect.

This raises the question, why are all the criminals equipped this way? Nobody knows for certain, but we will surely update you as the situation goes on.

Stay careful and stick to your houses - our streets are not as generous as they used to be.

kirov reporting

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
Re: Shootout in Palomino Creek
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 06:49:25 AM »
**Would most likely be smoking his cigar and sipping his morning coffee in armchair while reading the news; once he gets to this article, Charles would sigh and roll his eyes, displaying a mix of annoyance and frustration at same time.**

**He'd simply place the newspaper somewhere and go do his daily stuff once he's done reading and acknowledging the news.**

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 07:03:19 AM »
Heller takes a quick drag off of his spliff, inhaling the smoke and somewhat odd taste of Cannabis. He reads through the newspaper, coming across said article. He'd read it, and whilst doing so, his facial expression would shift to that of bitterness.

"Maybe if you fucks did your job once in a while, instead of being corrupt sons of bitches, tossing people in water with their hands cuffed..." - He'd mumble to himself out of habit, taking another drag, leaning back on his couch, having the newspaper rest on his thigh.

"..- Then all this shit wouldn't be happening. You're the cancer of this County. Too bad you've got your hands so far up the Sheriff's ass, he can't even think straight."

After a couple of seconds, Heller gets up from his seat, walking up to the table which bares a couple of disassembled sidearms. He'd browse through the parts, tinkering with each one to his own liking.

"Fucking faggots." - A thought crosses his mind, as he proceeds to work on his project.
"I can already tell. Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party!"

Quote from: The Elder Stud
and fionna mcfiona the fianna!

Offline iKonic

• It me.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 09:54:03 AM »
Heller takes a quick drag off of his spliff, inhaling the smoke and somewhat odd taste of Cannabis. He reads through the newspaper, coming across said article. He'd read it, and whilst doing so, his facial expression would shift to that of bitterness.

"Maybe if you fucks did your job once in a while, instead of being corrupt sons of bitches, tossing people in water with their hands cuffed..." - He'd mumble to himself out of habit, taking another drag, leaning back on his couch, having the newspaper rest on his thigh.

"..- Then all this shit wouldn't be happening. You're the cancer of this County. Too bad you've got your hands so far up the Sheriff's ass, he can't even think straight."

After a couple of seconds, Heller gets up from his seat, walking up to the table which bares a couple of disassembled sidearms. He'd browse through the parts, tinkering with each one to his own liking.

"Fucking faggots." - A thought crosses his mind, as he proceeds to work on his project.

(isnt heller a vampire, y does he smoke)

!nicehack

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 12:01:13 PM »
(( He's not. Lol. ))
"I can already tell. Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party!"

Quote from: The Elder Stud
and fionna mcfiona the fianna!

Offline Jamie

• Banned!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 10:01:03 PM »
**Bursts in laugh as he then smiles widely**
Still didn't manage to find me out, I guess people like you doing nothing out of retardness!
**Shakes his head multiply times, before throwing the magazine away**
Arresting me for having money,  then you ask us "Why is the criminal rising", common sense.

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 10:22:16 AM »
*Doughlas would be sitting on his armchair as he's watching the news, drinking his morning coffee*

"What a shame, those cops are well trained I see, or just a lucky bunch of bastards equipped with some heavy shit... Whatever."

*Resumes watching news then leaves for the forest after he's done with his coffee*
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou