Author Topic: Poster by the statue  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
Poster by the statue
« on: March 17, 2016, 05:51:00 PM »
To kindred,

If you want your ghoul to survive, write down his name and why he was ghoulified then send it to the Sheriff's postmail.

Same works for embrace, do not embrace without permission, we have enough fuckups.

With pain and agony,

Your Sheriff

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
Re: Poster by the statue
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 08:45:40 AM »
*Herman Vaughn approaches the statue and notices a paper, he begins reading through its content*

*Herman Vaughn withdraws a pen from his inner jacket pocket that appears rather odd and old fashioned; he begins writing a note just under the text written.*

*Allow me to propose a brighter idea, I've never had a ghoul, never will. I feel nobody is capable to carry my blood in their veins, nor worthy. Sadly not everyone shares this mentality. Ghouls have always been temporary, none ever lasted for too long so we may aswell take temporary measures instead of permanent and more effective. Instead, any kindred who wishes to have a ghoul may consult me, my sway on the mortals is unresistable and i may initiate similar effects as the "blood bond" in anyone due to my mastery in Presence. I'd be pleased to refer them to you but i see you already have your hands full, allow me the courtesy.*

Signed, Herman Vaughn.

**A copy of this letter was also sent to the sheriff's postmail**
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:47:22 AM by The Eternal Stud »

Offline Rorman1000

• Remember Remember the 5th of November.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 01:37:23 PM »
Nephilim walks around Folnkirk in his new form, seeing Herman's not underneath he scoffed. Then he looked around making sure he was alone before mumbling "Fucking cammy trash, you're not telling me what to do, and my once friend.. Watching you side with the Cammy's almost gave me cancer. When they stab you in the back and kill you for your clanless state, I cannot say I will mourn you." Then he exited the area, making sure to remain aware whomever could be around him.
"Some people say I am strange. This is incorrect... I have the heart of a child... It's in a jar on my desk."

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 11:00:38 AM »
*Herman Vaughn approaches the statue and notices a paper, he begins reading through its content*

*Herman Vaughn withdraws a pen from his inner jacket pocket that appears rather odd and old fashioned; he begins writing a note just under the text written.*

*Allow me to propose a brighter idea, I've never had a ghoul, never will. I feel nobody is capable to carry my blood in their veins, nor worthy. Sadly not everyone shares this mentality. Ghouls have always been temporary, none ever lasted for too long so we may aswell take temporary measures instead of permanent and more effective. Instead, any kindred who wishes to have a ghoul may consult me, my sway on the mortals is unresistable and i may initiate similar effects as the "blood bond" in anyone due to my mastery in Presence. I'd be pleased to refer them to you but i see you already have your hands full, allow me the courtesy.*

Signed, Herman Vaughn.

**A copy of this letter was also sent to the sheriff's postmail**

*Sent back orw hatever i cant think of a better response*

Herman,

I've already sent someone to you, a girl, talk it out with her and see if she meets your wishes. There will be some house rules, such as ghouls being on the social side rather than combat, unless these certain ghouls were made for combat. Just know that uncertified embrace and ghoulification of random folk is what cause Sabbat to rose, it's not going to be tolerated here, we don't want more trouble.

Sheriff Williams,
Not Camarilla

Offline Adrian

• Don't fuuck with me.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 06:18:15 AM »
*Nicholas goes up to the poster and starts reading it and would start speaking out loud*
Huh.. I have more blood right to be in control of this fucking domain.. than thy' fools..
I'll control this domain soon enough.. I am thy' Ventrue after all..
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 06:23:21 AM by Adrian »

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 07:37:05 AM »
*Herman Vaughn detects the presence of someone by the poster. out of his home located at the top of Folnkirk.*

*Herman Vaughn becomes fully insubstantial: sinking under the ground. He moves underneath and positions himself nearby Nicholas, emerges his head from the ground and overhears what Nicholas is saying.*

*Herman Vaughn sinks his head underground and states:*

"We shall put your words to test, failure to uphold your words will not result in your death, but for you to be eternally a slave of our demands."