Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
"Good"
« on: April 02, 2016, 01:12:25 PM »
Abel Savu
(Oliver Good)

Basic Information:

Current name: Abel Savu
Place of Birth: Wallachia of the 7th's century.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: Vampire
Bloodline: Baali <--- Click for info
Generation: 9th (Originally 8th)
Nature: Chameleon
Spoiler for Informations:
Chameleon   [Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition -- Page 89]

Independent and self-reliant, you carefully study the behavior and mannerisms of everyone you come in contact with so you can pass yourself off as someone else later. You spend so much time altering your mannerisms and appearance that your own sire may not even recognize you. Spies, con artists, drag queens, and impostors best represent the Chameleon. Regain a point of Willpower whenever you fool someone into thinking you're someone else for your own (or your pack or coterie's) benefit.
Demeanor: Bon Vivant
Spoiler for Informations:
Bon Vivant   [Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition -- Page 88]

The Bon Vivant knows that life -- and unlife -- is shallow and meaningless. As such, the Bon Vivant decides to enjoy her time on Earth. The Bon Vivant is not necessarily irresponsible. Rather, she is simply predisposed to having a good time along the way. Most Bon Vivants have low Self-Control ratings, as they are so given to excess. Hedonists, sybarites, and dilettantes are all examples of the Bon Vivant Archetype. A Kindred Bon Vivant may sire a brood of fawning childer, or he may spend his time gorging on the blood of drug abusers for the contact high. Regain a point of Willpower whenever you truly enjoy yourself and can fully express your exultation. At the Storyteller's option, a particularly fabulous revel may yield multiple Willpower points.

Relations

*Very Bad Relation: Hate / To be eliminated.
 *Bad Relation: Dislike / Distrust.
 *Neutral Relation: No relation, ambiguous ties, "Ok".
 *Good Relation: Like,"befriend" etc.
 *Very Good Relation: Respect, big cooperation etc.

Spoiler for Old relationships from past years:
Herman Vaughn: The only vampire I trust, his conceptions about loyalties and friendships are making me feel safe while trusting this specific vampire. He woke me up from torpor when the Liberation took me down for my infernal connections. Powerfull and wise this short-fused vampire is someone I respect.

Cody Adams: A neonate, learning about and discovering the unlife, quite interesting since we share the same blood, known as a clan-mate of his, as a Tremere we developed quite a friendship.

Anaki Axel: Simillar friendship of me and Cody applies here, it's the same case, this Axel is more talkative, social inclined he knows less than his "brother" Cody, those two are having an unbreakable bond. We're "good".

Primrose Ackroyd - "Rose": Sweet, inoffensive and friendly, this kindred is the example of the kind of vampires I need around.

Robert Williams: I don't know him as I should know someone in order to express my opinion about. This guy is doing a good job controlling the domain and pulling the strings with the other races.

Charlotte Jones: Sweet like "Rose", not many contacts with her since she's mostly around Robert.

Agnes Bryce: It's ok, not many contacts with her.

Shayara Laylah: Changed my mind about this vampire, I started to like her.

Isaiah Jamison: Met you from your first days as a vampire, took part in your trainings just for the un of it and now I discovered that you have much to show other than just that, one of the most surprising fledgelings I've ever met!

Diana Oksana: New around here. I like her.

Justus Urwin: An angel, how marvelous, exactly what I needed around.

Methusael: Very imprevisible, makes me feel uneasy.

Iron (Kaulder): A vampire that I liked ever since his first apparition on our domains, yea' he's a good guy, knows his place and he's smart.

Roberto Sanders: A paranoid young Lasombra, it's a rare breed to see a Lasombra like him but after all he's at least reasonable and he understands what you want from him and when.. unlike the other fledgelings. So far he's ok, we tend to have a spark of friendship.

Mara Prishe: She gave me this rare vibe from the first sight, the way she speaks, the way she thinks, no doubt she's fairly experienced, if she knew what I was going trough when she was barely born around the 14th's century's period. After all, I like her, rare for me to use the word "like", hmph!

Mason Fletcher: First of all he's a good "repairman", and I respect him more or less for that support, other than that he seems to be reasonable, smart and serious when it comes to business of this domain, type of a person I actually appreciate. I tend to think we're somewhat friends.

Haytham Silver: At first glance, cool vampire, second glance, still a cool vampire, I appreciate him, serious and smart.

Paul West: Werewolf, Garou, the hot-headed stupid type of theirs. Lucky that we have to keep this order between everyone, you and your big gun almost did quite a problem for everyone. Watch your step dog!

Story: Part 1 (Red County)

Spoiler for Oliver's Story:
I woke up, once again, the colors of this life were tickling my eyes.. It's one of the things that you like and hate in the same time, debating the reasons would take an eternity, not that I do not have time but after a certain period this simply becomes something you don't want to talk about. That's life, at least in my version.
Here I stood up, I looked around and I felt.. different, of course, it took me a while to realise that I was not in the body I've been in my whole life. He was smiling, at least my brother was happy, his little experiment succeded. I call them experiments even if he's over-confident with his powers, I have no interest to debate it either so I smile back and try to look happy aswell. There was something I did not experienced since... long time ago, it was the oxigen. I was fucking breathing and I'll be damned it felt so pure, so ironically breath-taking. Yes, my beloved brother threw me into a human's corpse with one of his "arts". Of course I'm confused, I felt the "old" hunger wich was.. nice to feel again but confusing in the same time. So it was like a trial thing, I went to the nearest fast-food shop and I ordered a big hamburger with some french fries and a big dose of coca-cola, I swear that was literally a meal that I won't forget, that and the first time I fed of course. For a second I even thought about the option of living a "normal" life but then automatically I remembered that this is not that simple, to be weak it's indeed simple, same applies for ignorance but does not always has benefits and the risk is not worth taking. So I took all the chances, I was in Bucharest, year was.. 1943 the World War II was just sealing his wounds. Romania was in comunism back then things were stricter than now.. lot stricter. I did something that I couldn't have let it go, I paid a whore to satisfy my phisical needs, I bet last time happened some time over a thousand years backwards.
It was enough with the fun and happy life now we had to go back in the business and to do so I needed my blood back, to receive something simillar to that we had to contact my coven and that is not easy. Guided by Lucien's (my brother) dead friends along with my masters' descriptions that I gave to them, we managed to contact my coven after weeks of researching.
It seemed like they weren't leaving the town so it was pure luck for me to find them still in Bucharest. So we arrived, it was a simple library, so innofensive, especially when it's closed in the midnight. Here I had my second embrace from the same sire, something not many get to experience to be honest, one day or two and I would died for good so I had to accept it anyway. It was somehow nice to start anew, but despite the Camarilla's sayings, I learnt that I should not underestimate the Camarilla either, it's sad that it took me one thousand years to do so but at least I learnt something new. Knowledge was always and still is a good weapon. I took my embrace, in the most simple way this time, I mean... I was already put to the main test, the one with the rotten bodies and the pit, the old game where you play for your life and the prize is a curse. If that's not sadistic then I don't know anymore, ironically of course, it all depends on one's visions upon such a life. The prize is quite pleasing unless you're not turning into a Caitiff wich is out of question.
Me and Lucien were independents for over thousand years but we just sticked to our coven or leaving it for temporary trips where we learnt so much. He was always the one with the soft heart, the fragile.. I can't stop laughing for a good time when I remember the reason he went on the Necromancy's path and not just that, he even chosed his order to be the one of the Giovanni's infiltrators, I can't neglect this, he deserved it but back in the time.. damn, he wanted to contact our family back, for some reasons he kept learning it. For me it was different, I liked to study and I needed something more practical. Went for something not.. so popular when it comes to wield but very when it comes to speak about it, the Thaumaturgy itself, I had no intention to take on the Tremere's infiltrators order, the Thaumaturgy was just attracting me for the various options that she offers but I, of course ended up as a Tremere Infiltrator because during the years I kept on advancing trough it, things were great, been part of local Camarillas there and there, untill I came back here and the Camarilla placed me under my deep sleep, the epic torpor, obviously. So here's why I'm taking upon this new body.. my dear Lucien placed me into this new shell which happens to be exactly from my familly's bloodline.
Back in the times when I was born and that was around the 7th century things were simpler more or less, you had to work for your food, if you wanted something else you could of set out a trade for it, even the womens.. no, womens were always the same and complicated. I can still remember the night that changed my life, it was in the single tavern our village had, there were those three hooded guys, They came in like in a scene of the today's movies, as they entered on the background was both visible and audible a heavy rain with thunders and all that, I don't know why did they really needed such an entrance to be honest.
I got into a small chat with them as I was asking for the drinks they wanted to drink, I was interested into talking with inteligent people (and I still am) even if my spot in that tavern wouldn't have helped me with it, but those guys had that level of inteligence that was making me be ashamed of the level of my own and I was usually the one that was doing this to the others, it was weird indeed, I kept meeting and talking to them night by night drinking various alcoholic beverages and really having a lot of fun with them untill they brought in the game a waterpipe and we went into a house that was close to the tavern. The house was clean, welcoming, interesting we made ourselves confortable and we set up the waterpipe. Once done, we started smoking from it, it was a maddening silence. After a while they started to slowly vanish from my vision and the walls of the house slowly going into a state of vapors, so I suddenly felt like flying. I had some visions that I cannot describe in my words, it was my first master, Mephistopheles, he guided me to the succes I have today. The last thing I remember is me falling asleep into that drug-induced coma and then woke up next day in the cave. Something you don't get to see everyday, nor forget, but it was the initiation test, their embrace. Obviously I passed it, along with my brother wich was also trapper there. It seemed like they were keeping in touch with my brother Lucien, in paralel, and the initiation test was for both of us. We woke up and somehow there was a voice that was giving us instructions upon the test we were taking. We had to find a heart that had the blood of our sire in it and drink its content, it was very troublesome and horrifying for us back then because we had to search trough cold bodies that were randomly thrown into the cave. We managed to find the heart and drink the content and there our special life started.
We were some humble disciples for years, learning in silence, Mephistopheles was the one who granted me the power I desired, my brother on the other side along with some members of our coven went for Necromancy, I picked the Thaumaturgy, it was the satisfaction of bending the reality to my own will, to make everything possible, everything that once was so limited. I learnt a lot in those centuries, we kept on hiding every time possible, we never went out for a sect or something like it, we kept close to our coven and our masters. I spent years on learning rituals of dark thaumaturgy as well of thaumaturgy, I helped my master in many, many cases. I had money and the power, but what happens when you have those? You want more! You want to keep it that way, you want to improve, you want to evolve, and so I did. I made my researches, untill Mephistopheles, informed me about the act of Diablerie. Once I learnt about it I meditated upon it and decided that it was my solution, so one night was needed for me, as my our sire was performing a ritual, I devoured his soul, I sacrificed him in his own ritual, I killed him mercilessly, ripped his hearth out of his chest and smiled then I burnt the remains, but before all that I drank his blood, it was something delightfull and horrifying in the same time, I felt a change in myself, I couldn't have told if it was the feeling of being scared, the adrenaline or the power that was growing on the inside. My brother took my example of course and diablerized one of the other masters. The third one stepped into the abyss for good, literally.
With all the power gained, we felt perfect, the perfection was defined by us in our opinions, I was living in harmony with my master, my brother kept on researching on his own Necromancy paths along with the new-comers from the coven. We didn't stoped here, we had our own power, but we extended and went for numbers so here our coven grew, We had archives of books depicting rituals and various disciplines usages that weren't used at all. Some of our members gave into their darkest selves and said goodbye to humanity once and for all as their masters gave them their looks, horns, wings, tails, claws. Once again, nice and horrific depends on the perceptions.
There we started to think of socialization so we went for Camarilla, I thought that their nature would be more "kindred" to ours, I was never so wrong, it was the 15th century, we needed allies against the inquisition and there was a big problem, we had no allies, once I stepped into the local Elysium I presented myself as a Tremere, somehow, one of them figured out that was something wrong. They all out-numbered me and circled me, not a smart move though but I killed their prince as a bluff, did it with the hope of intimidating them. So I got staked in the the hearth and I was bleeding, there were bullets, wood splinters and anything that it's bad for someone like me. So yes, I was dying for real, there's the moment I loved to hear the most.
"It's Mephisto, don't worry I got you" I can only see his face and he was carrying me. It was one of the Camarilla's members as a possesion.
Mephistopheles left me for a good sleep then, and I slept, and I slept till the year was 43' as I said earlier, in Bucharest, this time Lucien found me under Mephisto's guidance. I don't know what happened but as Lucien poured blood in my mouth I woke up. Immense pain was felt by me, something uncontrolable, it's not exactly the first feeling you want to feel after such a sleep. I slept for five centuries, that's a lot.
I fell asleep once again and I woke up in that teenager's body I was talking about earlier. Luckily, It was one of our bloodline's descendants. It was the body of the fresh deceased Oliver Good, I gave myself the name of Oliver Mephistopheles Good. My life is continuing due to his actions, Mephistopheles'.
All these being said, here I am waiting my ship in the docks wanting to keep distance for a while and for individual study, I was off to something new, so I went to Turkey where I learnt during my 10 years of wandering their language.
In 1952 I left Turkey for Italy, Rome. I spent another precisely 10 years after wich, in 1962 I went for France where I spent the most interesting 10 years of my life. Year 1972, I left France and went to Spain just 10 years, a period that means nothing comparative to my age "limit".
In 1982, I decided to travel to America, wich I did. Dominating every human in my way it was extremely easy to get myself a trip to America. Once arrived, I kept noticing the every new single detail that was uncommon to my European eyes, I spent lot of time around, I wandered from town to town untill I settled again in 1991 in Los Santos into a new coven. I contacted Lucien and he kept in mind my offer yet I have no answer from him.
I did some nasty things, nasty to be called by the outsiders, from weird movements to sacrifices of animals, humans and kindreds. Rituals performs, something that was fascinating me. Then the Thaumaturgy development. Somehow, my coven received after years some informations about some interesting activity in one of the small Counties from San Andreas, right near his city Los santos, he heard about interesting tons of different species, and the most important, a town that could be a potential Haven for our species. I am the one that will take a place inside, enroll into the ranks of the local powers. And know better the situation from Red County and eventually deal with it if it's the need. Other than that Red County could also be a quiet place for rituals, blood sorcery practises and what not.
Now, Oliver is on his way to Red County and already set up a transaction an bought himself a house in Palomino Creek.

Story: Part 2 ("Oliver's Rebirth: Abel Savu")

Spoiler for Abel's story:
Red County - Palomino Creek - 20th of March 1997
 Shouts, blood and ashes were randomly thrown around the room, it was the garou who ambushed the vampires of the Red County domain in the well known "Stone Mansion". Every vampire did their best to keep themselves alive, some allowed their beast to fight for themselves yet others tried their best strategies, all have failed since the Garou outnumbered them.
  He thought he's still there, he was swinging his hands around and he was seeing himself throwing the black abyssal fireballs that he used to master for centuries yet it was only in vain, he started to realize he wasn't affecting anything and the recent memory came back to him, he stood there shocked with the fight unfolding in the background which was slowly fading away from his senses as he remembers...
  It was him preparing his best throw of fire while an enormous claw stabbed him in the back and ripped it apart, he felt the fall as the life was running ahead of his very eyes. Hoping that someone would interfere was in vain as well, a Brujah was by his side but at the moment of his approach Oliver's hope got crushed along with his head at the pressure of the black hairy beast's massive foot which was pressing on it. The pain was incredible, he kept feeling it until he got up as a spirit without his physical body and started throwing imaginary fireballs at his enemies.
-Romania - Bucharest - In the same day-
The door opened as a wide smile greeted three Jehova's witnesses eager to convert the house inhabitant to their religion, the man invited them inside. As they walked inside they noticed a decent house, a few photographs of family pinned on the walls, clean carpet and as they advanced theiy reached the living room, it was something unique yet a bit unusual for the three men to observe, red paintings on the wall of the most abstract tastes their eyes saw.
Lucien broke their awe as he speaks to them:
-How could I help you gentlemen?
-Oh, we're here to present you a revolutionary book, something that will change your perception regarding life completely! (said the one in the middle who kept a few books in his hands)
-Is that so? Are you religious people? -Lucien frowns- because I could see a lot of not-so-religious things going on in your head.
The man shook his head for a while as he continued:
-Excuse me?
-Don't mask it, it's your nature after all... tell me how did it felt when you dropped that pillow over your poor sick mother's face? The house was going to be yours along with her money wouldn't it?
The man widened his eyes as he started to shake uncontrollably, his workmates were confused and they switched gazes between their friend and Lucien who was standing tall in his black suit with hands flipped one over the other who kept on speaking.
-What are you talking about?! (one of his friends shouted)
-I bet your friend Adrian knows better, pfew... never thought I'd see someone that cruel these days.
The man froze, his hands kept on shaking as tears were rolling down his cheeks. Lucien looks around the house as he says:
-Girls? Dinner is served.
Behind the couch on which the three men were sitting, two little girls not older than sixteen years old both and who seemingly were twins appeared. They were cute for their age, a long black hair and big brown eyes were fulfilling the appearance of the young girls that grabbed the men from the sides of the crying one, their mouths opened and their fangs sunk into the neck of the men they were holding while they were softly giggling out of the pleasure of feeding. The man could've only gazed left and right with his eyeballs but nothing else, his panic kept him in place and Lucien brought his palms together with an evilish smile, he licks his lips as he approaches the shaking man who was seemingly crying. In moment all sorts of bugs and crawlers made their way to the shaking man and sunk into his clothes as they proceeded on roaming freely over his body, they eventually started to dig into his skin and enter trough his flesh while the man attempted to scream. Lucien intercepted as his fangs met his neck who was clean of the crawlers and stopped the scream of the man with the pleasure of "the kiss" ... and so a new brood mother was created.
  Finishing the feeding one of the girls stopped and looked at her "food", she said " this one's a good subject for the pit, handsome, driven, clever... more or less" digging her hands trough his pockets she extracts his wallet and examines his ID " Abel Savu... 25, a shame. " said her ironically. Lucien nodded to the girl and he asked for the body to be preserved, then, a lifeless creature seemingly a zombie showed up and pulled the body across the room and out of it.
Later that day, Lucien was meditating upon one ritual in his altar while the lit candles around him suddenly were blown off due to a sudden gust of wind which opened the door of his room and the window ahead of him. In the next seconds a winged individual appeared in front of Lucien while he says:
  -Your brother, he contacted me and it seems like he wasn't quite fine, I think you should know that I am not able to reach him telepathically anymore nor find his faith source.
  -This is impossible. Lucien lifts his hands over to his temples as he closes his eyes for an immediate focus, he loses about five seconds in this manner as his facial expression catches the look of desperation upon realizing that his brother was indeed out of reach, he opens his eyes widely as he looks up at the demon.
  -I'm using my last favor from you, help me to bring him back!

21th March 1997, Shadowlands.
Oliver was lost, he didn't move one inch from the position he found himself in, he then stopped with closed eyes in a meditative position, he hoped for something to happen but he could've only felt a strong chilling wind embracing him as if there was a blanket of snow continuously tightening around him. Sounds of cry and despair could've been heard by Oliver but he stood calm as he was accustomed with such things. Fifteen hours have passed in that manner and Oliver maintained his meditative position, hoping... and hoping over again for his signal to be heard.
In the same day, Romania, Bucharest.* Lucien's perspective*
Lucien finally did the last set up for his ritual, he arranged wax candles all around the room, dry bones were aligned in a certain order knew by him and a paranoid glance was continuously applied over his face while the Asharu stood into the corner of the room with the body of a young man beneath him. Lucien started chanting as his eyes blackened he maintained his gaze up to the ceiling as blood tears were rolling down his cheeks in the desperate attempt to reach out for his brother.
 ~Later that day*Oliver's perspective*
  The environment shook, a loud shout was heard, it was my brother's voice, I could've sworn it was him, the next second I felt as if an explosion of colors flooded my head while I was transferred back to the skinlands, my spirit was above Red County and yet in the next second I saw myself being pulled with immense speed across the ocean back to the house of Lucien, I felt myself being drawn straight into the claws of a winged Asharu and then further thrown into a dead body then... nothing, end of the line, blackness, emptiness and silence.
  I woke up after a while and oddly enough I was younger, again. Everything was blurry I realized I'm laying on the ground and that around me there are bodies, I feel the need to breath and oddly enough... again.. I breath! To feel the refreshing oxygen filling my lungs once again in this life is something you won't forget too soon, the image cleared along with the oxygen fillng my lungs which later traveled to the brain, it was a dark grotto, bodies all around, bugs clittering around and at the other end of the pit there was an individual who seemed to be chuckling. "Finally!" He said. The feeling of dizziness showed up as I tried to get up on my feet, I examine myself and I see blood over my chest, I try to track the blood and it seemed like it came from my neck. Great, paranoia kicked in along with the realization that I'm mortal again I lifted my hand up to my neck and I felt the two little holes there, a feminine laugh was heard as her voice echoes trough the pit "Oops that was me" and the laugh goes on.
  I recognized the environment quite fast and the first thought was to burn the blood from my system to heal myself but then I realized that I can't, I knew I had to complete the embracing ritual of my very bloodline and started crawling with my last bits of strength towards my brother that was chuckling. He held out his wrist and allowed blood to drip from it over a a small organ which seemed to be a heart, I finally approached and grabbed the heart with my right hand, I felt my heart stopping as the lick I applied overt he heart brought the blood down my throat.
I lay down on my back and smile towards my brother in a thankfully manner as I faint again.
Upon awakening, the girls had the brood mother between they were pointing out to its neck, the frenzy struck me good like in the first time, I leaped naturally over to its neck and served myself with the blood to satisfy my beast since it had to show up again upon embrace.
(...)
I spent a couple of months to get used with the new body and with the disciplines that I already knew, once I was sure upon my own self I congratulated my brother and I helped him with a few of his minor rituals and tasks as gratefulness, I completed the blood oath with him as we promised one to another that we'll always be loyal one to another and I've left again to finish my business from Red County.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:59:29 PM by Mephisto »

Offline Katy_Andronie

• CY@
Re: "Good"
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 01:13:03 PM »
Nice

CY@

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 01:16:29 PM »
Pressed post instead of preview, still updating, will edit this reply when done, thanks so far.

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Army of one
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 01:22:09 PM »
Been roleplaying with his character since the beginning, im not sure why people claim he cannot roleplay a Baali. He actually can and has been, if anyone can do better then go right ahead. As a demon servant he actually played that role correctly, i mean there were moments where he even hid things from Herman Vaughn, which lead to some serious drama and inside conflict between the two best pals.

Keep going and do what you do, dont let anyone get to you. Learn from your mistakes and enjoy, thats what its all about anyways, enjoymen! Good luck.

Offline Katy_Andronie

• CY@
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 01:46:16 PM »
Maybe put Angela the human?

CY@

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 03:10:45 PM »
baali worst clan 9/11 would RP again

Offline Hydra

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 03:27:27 PM »
dats the guy from Lucifer tv show aint it?|

Anyway pretty nice I suppose, where's mason tho ;3

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 04:21:21 PM »
dats the guy from Lucifer tv show aint it?|

Anyway pretty nice I suppose, where's mason tho ;3
Lucifer Morningstar from Fox yea', I tried to remember Mason's name xD.

And thx.

Offline Cody

• Spoderman
  • Try and fail, but never fail to try.
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 04:23:21 PM »
I really enjoy RP'ing with him and I find him literally capable of RP'ing his clan as TES said.

O.T: Great CP, keep the good things up!
Leave the past behind, or it can destroy your future. Live the life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 02:20:21 PM »
Updated relations.

Offline Miguel

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 02:51:23 PM »
Still no Iron.. Shame..
Nice CP

Offline Nadlerson

• The Vampire Turd
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 03:07:32 PM »
I like the story.

Offline Earl_Luciano

• Sometimes,I feel like some people hate me.
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 07:59:52 PM »
You sure that you didn't miss someone in the relations list hah ?

Good character.

Offline Nazz

• bitch
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 09:55:03 PM »
creepy creepy

i see you just there, watching, all the time...

like you could rape anyone

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 03:08:35 AM »
Updated relations again.
Will come up soon with more info about him.