Author Topic: "Jerry"  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
"Jerry"
« on: July 31, 2016, 05:28:27 PM »
"The Horned Shadow of Doubt/Danger"

"Be silent and do not fear me for I am nothing. Let me be and I'll proceed, do not pay attention, there is nothing for you to see... close your eyes and sleep... or leave."

"Jerry"
*Casual look*

Full Name:
Jeremiah White

Current Age:
Three hundred and twenty six.

Embrace Age:
Twenty Six.

Generation:
Twelfth.

Clan/Bloodline:
Baali <--- Click for info

Tribe:
Shadow Lords
Spoiler for Info:
The Shadow Lords are one of the tribes found in Werewolf: The Apocalypse. The politicians and manipulators of the Garou, the Shadow Lords work through their strict hierarchies and secretive ways to wrest as much power as they can. 
Tribe Camp: Society of Nidhogg
Spoiler for Info:
Secretive in the extreme, this camp focuses more on the mystical than on the political. The group's fanaticism would revile even other Shadow Lords, were it made public. To the Society, even sunlight itself is an affront to the power of Thunder. Many other lords feel that the Society may be going too far in its devotion to darkness; if the Lords see a genuine threat to their infrastructure in the next decade, it may be due to machinations by the followers of Nidhogg.

*Relationships*

-Richard Bailey: Another children of Luna and yet, in the same time, a brother. I've a good impression of you, don't ruin it.

-Ekvir Singh: A vampire that suits my momentarily crazy fits, he keeps me entertained and I tend to like his mentality since, even if he doesn't seems to know what seriousness is, deep down he has a great balance between fun and ration, once you get to know him, you'll discover another side of him. In one word: Interesting.

-Daniel Frost: Young. This vampire still has much to know both about his surroundings and himself, I've gazed trough his soul and saw his weaknesses, the fact that he's tied to his mortal life represents a great weakness as a vampire in this world and it also represents the sign of youth.

-Sven Pike: Young as well, like his friend Daniel, the difference is that on top of his lack of experience in life he has an ignorance and feeling of superiority that drove me towards teaching him a lesson, the slumber he took must've woke him up a little from his ignorance. However I keep a neutral to friendly approach towards this vampire.

-Leon Diamond: Young yet alright, so far this vampire seems to know his place, he is having the spark of a brujah that cannot be ignored but he knows how to control himself, his emotions surprisingly for a young brujah aren't clouding his thinking.

-Kenneth Vallon: Strong and wise, such an example for the Garou nation, I admire his will to keep his teritory clean yet I cannot ignore the fact that I dislike the common doctrine about the childrens of Luna that resided within his mind.

-Egor Ostrovsky: Strong individual of both body and mind, his attitude tends to fall towards a close-mind mentality but that may be because of the doctrine regarding my kind that he shares with his friend Kenneth. I saw the same will of protecting gaia and his territory that his friend had and still I admire this to him. I'll have to avoid this individual to not spark unnecesary conflict which most likely I won't be able to win.

-Silvio Serafini: Power (both mental and physical) sprinkled with a bit of insecurity. No wonder this fine vampire has honed his domination ability, after all walking the Camarila domains as a lord of shadows is requiring a bit of courage and a strong will for whatever objective he may have. I'm curios about this one.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 04:32:19 PM by Mephisto »

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
Re: "Dubius Corniger Umbra"
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 05:50:42 PM »
Neat.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Nadlerson

• The Vampire Turd
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 06:10:31 PM »
Is this sexual Mephisto?

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 06:13:02 PM »
Is this sexual Mephisto?
Not really. Not a fan of erp.
That quote has multiple means. Feel free to interpret.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:25:36 PM by Mephisto »

Offline Simon

• Game Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 06:29:26 PM »
i cant tell if the chick is also the shadowy figure, a reflection of herself, or the character is the shadowy figure and it just kidnaps women,

it looks neat, good luck

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 06:33:37 PM »
i cant tell if the chick is also the shadowy figure, a reflection of herself, or the character is the shadowy figure and it just kidnaps women,

it looks neat, good luck
The chick could've been anyone/anything that's all I got to say about it. They are not the same nor linked one to another in a way. Thanks.

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 12:31:35 AM »
Small aesthetic update.
Will come with more info in time.

Offline Archwolf Rougemont

• hentai too
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 01:10:24 AM »
doubtful horns of the umbra, making replies on font size updates.

I rarely comment on CPs nowadays, with good reasons tbh. But I'll say the picture is indeed mystery-inspiring for the type of character you're making. So, uh...good luck most of all, don't let the white knights get you.

Important Characters and their profiles.
Danielle Nightingale (Kind, but a killer)
Sakke Felix Nikolaus (25,500+ profile views!)
Kikka (a good doggo)

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 01:52:06 AM »
doubtful horns of the umbra, making replies on font size updates.

I rarely comment on CPs nowadays, with good reasons tbh. But I'll say the picture is indeed mystery-inspiring for the type of character you're making. So, uh...good luck most of all, don't let the white knights get you.
Thank you, the Knights shall be silenced.

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
Re: "Jerry"
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 07:22:18 PM »
Update.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 07:30:16 PM by Mephisto »

Offline Dielan

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 07:34:43 PM »
You were surely exiled from the camp and/or tribe once you were embraced, unless they never found out, which is extremely unlikely.

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 07:42:38 PM »
You were surely exiled from the camp and/or tribe once you were embraced, unless they never found out, which is extremely unlikely.
The tribe and the camp are of the past's domain.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 07:48:42 PM »
The tribe and the camp are of the past's domain.
Well, then it should say smth like "Shadow Lords (Previously)" imo

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 07:56:46 PM »
Picture is very cool. I'm jealous, because of this pic.
Looking forward to roleplay.
I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 08:57:54 AM »
Relationships added.