Author Topic: Werewolf Blood Addiction  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
Re: Werewolf Blood Addiction
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 01:48:30 PM »
Move it to General Discussions.

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 03:27:51 PM »
Good thing i dont take orders from montreal.

My character Egor will be killing anyone who consumes werewolf blood, if we allow a vampire to slip past while knowing he consumes werewolf blood then we should namechange our characters to kenneth_callaway and egor_callaway. Vampires feeding on the blood of fallen Gaians is not be taken lightly and anyone who thinks otherwise has little to no knowledge regarding the werewolf race.

You may consume werewolf blood at your own volition, if you find the need to cry or shed additional tears you may always file a forum complaint, or take the risk of drinking werewolf blood as an IC matter instead of an OOC one unless you're a boring 15 year old middle school student who can't get over the fact he's been defeated in a online game.

Offline Nienna

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Wrong.
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 03:39:45 PM »
paying 350 to get killed and having the chance of losing the packs is a no go in my opinion, packs are vital to a vampire as is normal food to any other race, werewolf blood is just a more luxurious version for a few vamps, as is meat for humans

i mean obviously wolves got a reason to kill but we are a game, people would be put off if they spent so much on a pack and then get killed off

There is a rob limite that prevents you from losing too much, i don't see the price as an issue. Also, WW's blood adiction gives your beneficts, which is why its so pricey.

People loses stuff all the time, bp, items, foods, heck even mechanics parts, so why should be bp different or a reason for not getting killed?

Is not like werewolves are like humans that goes around donating blood on hospitals, a chance of that pack come from a dead ww is way bigger than the chance of the human bp come from a dead human.

Ww thinks that a good vampire is a dead vampire, and Blackberry thinks that drinking a ww blood is not going to be considered a huge offense to Garou? They weren't killing vamps for being vamps, they were killing vamps that dared to drink their fellow's blood. You decided to get addiction on ww and get the buffs of it, you need to be ready to pay the price for that offense. Cause IT IS an offense to Garou.
Doesn't matter if came from bp or not. The ww that are seeing feeding vamps willingly usually gets the same end as the vampires.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 04:22:33 PM by Nienna »

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline Montreal

• I did it for science.
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 03:57:38 PM »
The ww that are seeing feeding on vamps willingly usually gets the same end as the vampires.

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 05:17:50 PM »
paying 350 to get killed and having the chance of losing the packs is a no go in my opinion, packs are vital to a vampire as is normal food to any other race, werewolf blood is just a more luxurious version for a few vamps, as is meat for humans

i mean obviously wolves got a reason to kill but we are a game, people would be put off if they spent so much on a pack and then get killed off

There is a rob limite that prevents you from losing too much, i don't see the price as an issue. Also, WW's blood adiction gives your beneficts, which is why its so pricey.

People loses stuff all the time, bp, items, foods, heck even mechanics parts, so why should be bp different or a reason for not getting killed?

Is not like werewolves are like humans that goes around donating blood on hospitals, a chance of that pack come from a dead ww is way bigger than the chance of the human bp come from a dead human.

Ww thinks that a good vampire is a dead vampire, and Blackberry thinks that drinking a ww blood is not going to be considered a huge offense to Garou? They weren't killing vamps for being vamps, they were killing vamps that dared to drink their fellow's blood. You decided to get addiction on ww and get the buffs of it, you need to be ready to pay the price for that offense. Cause IT IS an offense to Garou.
Doesn't matter if came from bp or not. The ww that are seeing feeding vamps willingly usually gets the same end as the vampires.

Nice try but werewolves kill vampires, looting can take away many more packs than rob, and looting is what werewolves do to everyone they kill

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 05:27:42 PM »

Nice try but werewolves kill vampires, looting can take away many more packs than rob, and looting is what werewolves do to everyone they kill

There's no such thing, not once a vampire was looted from their whole bloodpacks if it wasn't the sheriff department confiscating it. Vampires will die for consuming werewolf blood, everything has it's consequences. Garou loathe the mages for the mere fact that they are usurpers of Gaia's rightful owner as the creator, what about the vampire that's consuming their blood for their own enhancement?

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 05:50:38 PM »

There's no such thing, not once a vampire was looted from their whole bloodpacks if it wasn't the sheriff department confiscating it. Vampires will die for consuming werewolf blood, everything has it's consequences. Garou loathe the mages for the mere fact that they are usurpers of Gaia's rightful owner as the creator, what about the vampire that's consuming their blood for their own enhancement?

It didnt happen yes but it probably will when a player is dumb enough to put valuable item within non donator slots. Im aware and already said the reasons are legit but u musnt forget we are still a game, getting arrested right now is much better than dying when it should be not

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 06:10:00 PM »

My character Egor will be killing anyone who consumes werewolf blood, if we allow a vampire to slip past while knowing he consumes werewolf blood then we should namechange our characters to kenneth_callaway and egor_callaway. Vampires feeding on the blood of fallen Gaians is not be taken lightly and anyone who thinks otherwise has little to no knowledge regarding the werewolf race.

You may consume werewolf blood at your own volition, if you find the need to cry or shed additional tears you may always file a forum complaint, or take the risk of drinking werewolf blood as an IC matter instead of an OOC one unless you're a boring 15 year old middle school student who can't get over the fact he's been defeated in a online game.
I can't tell who's been defeted lately, but hey that's not the topic. What fallen gaian are you speaking of, ww blood is not necessarily of a fallen gaian and it never was.
You always keep giving the same old excuse, while I'm really cleanly stating of a time span, and a somewhat protection from Hey u vamp, come here. u drink ww blood, sorry ded.

Offline Alexis_Alves

• Don't ask me.
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 06:18:57 PM »

Offline Nienna

• Wrong.
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 06:46:27 PM »

I can't tell who's been defeted lately, but hey that's not the topic. What fallen gaian are you speaking of, ww blood is not necessarily of a fallen gaian and it never was.
You always keep giving the same old excuse, while I'm really cleanly stating of a time span, and a somewhat protection from Hey u vamp, come here. u drink ww blood, sorry ded.

I think you should read about werewolves. They kill vampires for WAY LESS than drinking ww blood.

Or just read what Darko said.

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 06:50:31 PM »

I think you should read about werewolves. They kill vampires for WAY LESS than drinking ww blood.

They kill vampires for being vampires, but no, not here.
About Darko's reply you guys always keep taking the wrong examples when comparing.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 06:55:13 PM by Blackberry »

Offline Nienna

• Wrong.
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 06:54:50 PM »

Yeah, here they are not killed for being vamps, they can also walk on the sun.

The point is, regarding the valuable reason to kill them, are you really going to say that drink their blood is not a big offense for Garou?

If you are going to say yes, then I suggest you again, to read more about werewolves.

Offline Tommy

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 07:06:07 PM »
when did a thread about a house rule become a discussion about killing each other and the reasons for killing lol

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 07:23:27 PM »

Yeah, here they are not killed for being vamps, they can also walk on the sun.

The point is, regarding the valuable reason to kill them, are you really going to say that drink their blood is not a big offense for Garou?

If you are going to say yes, then I suggest you again, to read more about werewolves.
I'm going to stop it here,;not every vampire "on" the sun, and tell me where the hell did I say that drinking garou blood is not an offense? You should really get your facts straight before jumping into conclusions.

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2016, 08:07:41 PM »
Use this section for questions: http://vwh-rp.com/index.php?board=61.0

The topic is closed for obvious reasons.