Affiliation:
- Hunter-Net: Violin207
- Red County EMT: Paramedic
- [Classified]

Personality
Nature: Caregiver
Demeanor: Perfectionist
Motto: "Wounds to be healed, or rotten extremities to be amputated."

-Ultimately, most Redeemers perceive one purpose for themselves: We're here to help. Yours is the task to save those who cannot save themselves. In some cases, when a body can't be healed, saving a monster literally means deprogramming it - helping undo the conditioning that created it. The subject may be willing, with a human soul trapped beneath the surface, or salvation may be imposed through force and punishing treatments until the evil side is broken. The lucky among us can find and redeem perhaps one soul after all our efforts, but we never stop looking for others.

Family
Marital status: In a relationship
Parents: Jacob Martinez & Elizabeth Martinez
Siblings: None
Relationship w/ parents: She left home due to Imbuing to start traveling. Connection is lost, but she greatly loved and still loves them.
- Emily found out that they were murdered

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Physical Appearance
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 45 kilos
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Pure black
Height: 165 centimeters
Distinguishing Features: Rather Gothic style - Always carrying a crossbow with the mark of The Imbued

About Her
Does she smoke?: No
Does she drink?: Rarely
Is she religious?: Yes
Paths:

Balance ooooo
Condemnation ●●●●o
Inquiry ●●●●●
Insight ●oooo
Protection ooooo
Retribution ●●●oo
Wrath ●oooo

Opinions
Vampires: There's still a chance ...
Werewolves: Some of them can actually be trustable allies, helping us protect the humanity, but still, there's a chance that some could be worse than the most dark-hearted Vampires.
Fallen Angels: I haven't met alot of Celestials, but the ones whom I met indeed cared about mortals and tried to help them as much as I did. Respectable.
Abominations: Sick and twisted, but not beyond help.
Mages: Awakened humans, trying to stand up for themselves and change the world. They could be a great help, but unfortunately not all of them actually care. - Unfortunately I was wrong. Only a few of Magi are actually helpful. The rest are just fucking morons.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: Appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: Sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love, adoration.
-----

Sharpe Brothers: " I really want to help you two, but if you don't want to trust me, there's not much I can do. " " You sacrificed yourselves without hesitation for the Hunt. Until the day I die, you will always be in my heart. Rest in Peace. "

Stuart: " Who in the world responses "I love you" with "I know"?

Conan: " I'm so glad that we found each other again. I always considered you my brother, and I hope together we go through this ... chaos. "

Ansel: " A true friend, and also a great healer. I still believe I owe you my life, and I will forever be in your debt. "

Mikhail: " We used to be not only partners but also great friends. I don't know why I feel you're... so distant now... "

Jake: " I totally understand how you feel. Losing everything you have in one day, and seeing that you had been blind for your whole life ... But don't worry. You're not alone and you could always count on me."

Frost: " Something about you is really weird ... You're always calm, and thoughtful, reading books. You seem to ... regret something that you did in the past, but I have no idea. And I know you're literally the "darkness" itself, but in fact, you're the kindest Vampire I have ever seen ... "

Destiny: " I really wish to help you. I know you hate me, but you don't know how our lives are similar. You just have to let me... " " I hope you can have the life you always wanted, and we will all be there to help you, and support you. I just wish you knew  that being a Ghoul is the very first step of subjecting the the beast, and losing the most precious thing, you "still" have. Humanity. "

Hannah: " Although I know you're millions of years old, I can't help thinking you're just an innocent little girl... "

Avillio: " I guess we kinda do have the same mission. Somehow... "

Hakura: " Why you chose Ecstasy, I always wondered. Maybe it really was your brother's fault after all. "

Lillian: " I don't know you much but you're so kind, nice and cheerful. I wish all your kind could be like you ... "

Shen: " True Akashic, a master of Martial Arts, and also a good friend. "

Demitry: " You wanna hit everyone with that staff, but you're actually pretty funny and cool "

Jerry: " You're actually very kind for a werewolf ! "

Wimbleton: " I admit when the first time I saw you, I had a really bad idea about you, but I know I was wrong. You're loyal and determined. Good luck on your endeavors. "

Wagner: " Thank you so much for giving me a chance to be a part of ES. I hope I learn from you. "

Lucan: " When the time comes, I know I can have your help. "

Parker: " You changed a lot, and were actually not your old troublemaking self anymore. Well, wherever you are, I wish you good luck. "

Vallon: " No doubt, you're one of the most dangerous ... beings that I have ever met, but deep inside, I actually find a great trust in you. No matter what. "

Harbough: " What I can say? You're one heck of a fighter ! Aggressive, but still you're cool. "

Charles: " Don't you much, but you're pretty cool. Good luck on your path, and perhaps I could help you as well if you wish. "

Leonard: " I really want to believe what you said about Technocrats is true, well at least NWO, and they're not just mere killers. I guess I have to wait and see. Until then, I have your back. "

Kai: " I respected you a lot. I admit you were so cool, but I realized you're a close-minded animal just like the rest of your crew. " " I'm glad you at least felt you needed to apologize. At least, not all hope is gone about the Cabal. "

Caleb: " You care alot about your kind, and I highly respect that, and I'm grateful that you let me have access to your valuable books and live in your house. " " Where are you now when Cabal needs you the most... "

Lady Aurora: " I understand you might have good intentions, but you're... too shady. I like to know you better. "

Cade: " Well I'd be glad if I could help you cause you're pretty cool and I guess you're Stuart's friend as well. But nevertheless, carjacking is bad dude. "

Kurt & Lloyd: " You do seem reasonable and wise, but after the stuff that happened, I'm not quite what to believe in. I guess only time can answer that. "

Savage: " I can never understand your point of view, but I can't deny the fact that you're kinda funny as fuck. "

Aaron: " One day, we're gonna prank you so hard that you will leave the Red County forever ! " What is wrong with you... I saved your life, yet you still don't want to trust me... "

Saria: " You're the wicked Demon who does nothing but ruining people's lives. If I get a chance to send you back to the place you truly belong, I will not waste it. " " I know you actually don't have bad intentions, but because of you, we always get into some mess ... "

Mason: " Uhm, I actually respect the fact that you care so much for the Cabal, and you're pretty cool but ... have a very very short temper ... " - " I hate you, coward. Just go ahead and kill me, because that's the only thing you can do. "

Ash: " You should have remained dead. At least I did it without pain and quickly, but I doubt you were at peace when that abomination tore you to pieces. "

Kendrick: " Dead. "

Corey: " Dead. "
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:44:56 PM by $hadow »

Online Lock

Re: Emily
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 02:09:53 AM »
Lol, u forgot the only character ur character loves the most. Aka cindy
Eww... such a backstabber. It's good to know the real face of people.
Your signature is cool. but you're a jackass for doing that tbh.

Offline Killer.Kid

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 02:13:39 AM »
 :D looks nice keep it up, ay.

Offline Adrian

• Don't fuuck with me.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 02:27:17 AM »
Add picture so I can know what I'm e-rping to, thanks.

I like it so far.

Offline Southern

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 03:04:31 AM »
This is nice. Add me, I wanna be judged!

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 04:58:07 AM »
Oh boy, no pic doe

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 05:16:33 AM »
Lol, u forgot the only character ur character loves the most. Aka cindy

I will add her after we successfully removed all the derangements lol

I like it so far.

Lmao ty, but I don't think Lyron has the potential for that ;)

Offline BellatriX

• The chosen one
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 05:18:29 AM »

I like it so far.

Lmao ty, but I don't think Lyron has the potential for that ;)
He does, he's' rapist.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 05:20:59 AM by BellatriX »
Fate, dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life. These things shall not vanish from the earth.

Offline Simon

• Eternal Helper
  • Trial Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 06:58:20 AM »
BEST.

Add picture tho.

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 07:32:01 AM »
Awesome CP,Good Luck!
Nikolai Kotov

Spoiler for ماهذه الضحيكة؟ :

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 07:32:25 AM »
BEST.

Add picture tho.

Thanks lol
And done
I'm on phone, so it might be a little too big

Offline Zero

• "The more you care, the more you'll suffer."~AHR
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 08:18:03 AM »
lmao nice CP

also, is she that hot? lool

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 12:46:49 PM »
if this is appearance 3/5, I can't believe what is appearance 4 or 5, lol.

nice characterp rofile.

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 12:51:53 PM »
if this is appearance 3/5, I can't believe what is appearance 4 or 5, lol.

nice characterp rofile.

Lmao
Tnx

Offline Katy_Andronie

• ded
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 01:22:42 PM »
Very neat.
Could you add Shelby Willson,Angela Stewart and Benny?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:26:57 PM by Katy_Andronie »

Rev that engine, baby!

You're a piece of trash and uncanny one. You have no pride nor in quarrel, nor in a fair fight. Your sucker punches are as good at Your face, SUCK-er. Trust me on this one - when I get my shit together, I'll bound to cock that screwdriver right up in Your asshole and that plastic dick of mine will screw right up in Your mouth like a meatloaf. You'll be a fucked S.O.B bitch. You open Your mouth again, I'll bound to break it. Shut up before I fuck You up. wb
?? : D ??