Author Topic: ((Riddle ONE:)) *If you were around: Shack in the hills*  (Read 267 times)

Offline lawonama

((Riddle ONE:)) *If you were around: Shack in the hills*
« on: March 26, 2017, 06:11:51 PM »

Lawliet Hellsing goes to the post office, as he submits an envelope directed towards Nathaniel King in a signed mail format. The return name and address seems to be of someone else rather than Lawliet.

(( If you were to solve the riddle written on the wall, PM me ingame or forums for further instructions ))

Offline Snoke

• Supreme Leader
  • Sheriff's Department
Re: ((Riddle ONE:)) *If you were around: Shack in the hills*
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 06:39:39 PM »
*** The scene has been closed by the Sheriff's Department. Pending to be cleared and the corpse taken. ***

*** Place has been cleaned, nothing can be found there anymore. ***
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:48:33 PM by Snoke »

Offline virus

• I wanna play the game.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 06:43:45 PM »
*** The scene has been closed by the Sheriff's Department. Pending to be cleared and the corpse taken. ***
((Did Nathaniel informed Sheriff's Department about this? If he didn't, please do not metagame.))

Offline lawonama

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 06:45:34 PM »
(( I agree with the comment above, how often does the RCSD actually check the shack and abondened areas in Red County when there is no reason to check yet. Unless Nathaniel indeed reported it.))

Lawliet starts making photocopies of the original picture, starting to hang them on the trees in the forest and around the shack
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:47:39 PM by lawonama »

Offline Snoke

• Supreme Leader
  • Sheriff's Department
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »
(( I agree with the comment above, how often does the RCSD actually check the shack and abondened areas in Red County when there is no reason to check yet. Unless Nathaniel indeed reported it.))

((I often patrol around there due to older RP scenarios. ))

Lawliet starts making photocopies of the original picture, starting to hang them on the trees in the forest and around the shack

((Which original picture? And also we've been around the forest and the shack for last 40 IC minutes, we could probably see you. Next time roleplay doing it in game then post about it on the forums. ))

Offline virus

• I wanna play the game.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 06:55:43 PM »

((Which original picture? And also we've been around the forest and the shack for last 40 IC minutes, we could probably see you. Next time roleplay doing it in game then post about it on the forums. ))

((He roleplayed it. So we know you're lying now because we were there - roleplaying it. :/ ))

Offline lawonama

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 06:59:03 PM »

((The picture I have sent to Nathaniel. The picture I took. I don't know if you have read the topic at all. But this seems like obvious metagame. Please be thoughtful next time. ))

Offline Snoke

• Supreme Leader
  • Sheriff's Department
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 07:05:03 PM »
(( I wasn't sure if that's an actual picture or you just put it so other people would see the scene. My character has a good reason to patrol around that place, there's no metagaming. And you weren't in game putting the pictures around the shack  since I was there in the time you posted that line of roleplay on the forums with Elizabeth, we were investigating the scene. ))

Offline Serenity

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 12:09:26 AM »
*Lisbet would be sat in the comfort of the Sheriff's Department with her shoes casually off, playing with each toe and wrestling her toes into one and other underneath the desk. She was on her fifth cup of coffee when she was looking over a few of the case files, until she had an epiphany.*

"If I add a few numbers to the original value and then assign them to letters, if one of them exceeds 26 it resets so... that must be something like..."

*She chews a bit on her pencil as she feels as if she's cracked it with her little algorithm, eventually shouting out loud in a pretty excited voice.*

"C.A.L.L. 1.4.6.7.0!"

*Lisbet sank back in her seat with some hearty laughter, taking another sip of her coffee while she talks to herself.*

"You still got it baby."