Author Topic: Cade Neville  (Read 681 times)

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

Cade Neville
« on: July 05, 2017, 03:57:21 PM »
Cade Neville

The Man:

Cade Neville, an ugly bugger eh? Cade's life wasn't the greatest, not to make him seem special or anything. He lived with foster parents after his  biological parents threw him away, they didn't want him and his foster parents made sure to remind him of that everyday. He practically lived in his room most of his  child hood, his foster parents beating him on regular basis, sometimes to discipline him and sometimes only for kicks. As you may know, this can shape a child to be a  really deviant creature, perhaps a sadist as well. Cade took it upon himself to reflect his anger onto other kids around the neighborhood, which made him the problem child of the block.

Soon for all of this to change, starting his teenage years, Cade was known to be a lot more compassionate, something within him changed. The kids he used to bully  became more like family to him than his foster family ever was and in return, he was the glue that held the squad together. He was valued by all of them which a couple  of years ago wouldn't have happened. And oh, not to forget mentioning, Cade had quite the weird sense of humor, he had the tendency to pull pranks on the people around him whenever he saw something that he disliked, which made him quite obnoxious at times; yet all at the same time, they could tell that when he pulled a prank on someone, he's most certainly calling them out for a mistake.

After the first change, he hadn't been the same. He was with his friends during a new moon when it happened. He remembers everything, how he changed to a monster,  bared his fangs and claws against the group of kids he called friends. He ended up awakening with their guts covering him. Soon after the rampage ended, and his rage  went cold, a black van showed up out of no where and threw him inside, which is an entire different story.

He's also quite depressed, angry and hateful of no one but himself. He can't forgive himself for his friend's death, and always hated what he was which caused him to become quite the dysfunctional member within the Garou Nation, after his initiation to a certain tribe; he could never take their duties seriously and always found himself pulled away from his pack and their way of thought. That didn't stop him from loving the Goddess, however. He would die in her name, but not for the Nation.
The Nation's ways were too old for him, so he set off to try his own path in service of the Mother.

Also a bit of a thrill seeker, he can never turn down an opportunity to seek fun even at the cost of his life. He'd sneak into places and find valuable stuff, not because he needs the money, more so because he enjoys the adrenaline rush from such acts.

Addictions and Psychological information:

He's depressed more or so having suicidal tendencies, however, he doesn't plan on taking his own life any time soon. He'd rather die in a pointless fight covered in the blood of others rather than taking his own life which is a good thing in most ways. He's rather afraid of commitment and portrays that  as being careless, but in reality he needs that commitment. After recent happenings within Red County and his relations to Saria, he given up onto ever being committed to anyone anymore. He keeps his emotions to himself, however, he doesn't like sharing anything with anyone and usually masks the fact he's annoyed by something by acting completely silly and immature, which turned to be a coping mechanism with his rather careless nature.

He's been hooked on drugs ever since his first change, he, however made sure to cleanse himself prior to leaving the Garou Nation, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted long paving his own road. He feels as if he's burdened with the weight of the world on his shoulders which is too heavy for anyone to handle, and so much so he is slowly returning to his old habits, realizing that it's a short cut to dealing with reality but there's nothing much someone as lonely could do.

His addiction to adrenaline was by far the most devastating thing he went through. He'd do things that he knows are quite dangerous just for kicks, sometimes to make extra cash alongside the excitement. He doesn't view this as an addiction, perse, he finds it as a way to spend his time, since he really has a lot of it doing nothing but breaking into shit and stealing valuables.

Relations:

-----
[ooo] - Enemy: Dislike, distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met.
[ooo] - Friendly: Like, love, adore, would die for.

[??] Saria - "I opened my heart for you and you spit on it, yet you wonder why I shot you with a bloody shot gun. You're lucky I didn't get a fucking pastor to exorcise you, fucking whore. Fallen are all the same, different names, but in the end you're all bloody demons."

[??] Voltaire Savage - "Recognize."

[??] Bella Santiago - " I know you enjoyed tackling me around."

[??] Stuart - "Bloody twonker."

[??] Nocturne - "A fucking wanker this man is."

[??] Ansel - "Preciate it."

[??] Samantha Martinez - "I don't know what you're hiding, but I will sooner or later."
The Wolf:

Nature: Fatalist -

"The Fatalist is relentlessly cynical and pessimistic, always concerned with the cloud rather than the silver lining. He may have once been idealistic, but he has lost those ideals after bitter experience. Many Garou are Fatalists, driven by an unhealthy focus on the inevitable decline of their kind and the looming doom of Apocalypse."

Demeanor: Contrary -

"The Contrary has an innate need to go against the grain and to challenge established social conventions or even laws. Some have a penchant for bizarre behavior such as you’d expect from an eccentric celebrity; others are outright heretics."

Auspice: Ragabash - "A child born on the new moon is destined to be a master of stealth, trickery and guile. Such werewolves are known as “Questioners of the Ways,” and they are granted latitude to break — or at least bend — the rules of Garou society that other werewolves are not."

Breed: Homid - "The human- born advantages at navigating human society are balanced against weaker connections with the wolf and spirit portions of their nature. Homids are generally less  intuitive and perceptive than lupus or metis. They’re likely to rely on what they see and hear, rather than what they feel. Moreover, their innate spiritual  connections are weaker, as represented by their low starting Gnosis. Humanity has simply grown apart from the spirit world.

Tribe: Ronin - " - "

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 05:22:51 PM by Explosively Savage Arrow »

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
Re: Cade Neville
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 03:59:26 PM »
[??] Saria - "I opened my heart for you and you spit on it, yet you wonder why I shot you with a bloody shot gun. You're lucky I didn't get a fucking pastor to exorcise you, fucking whore. Fallen are all the same, different names, but in the end you're all bloody demons."

such truth
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 04:21:33 PM »
hey that's really good

Offline Nienna

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Wrong.
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 04:36:21 PM »
Garou - Ronin - Fell for a fiend

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 04:41:39 PM »

thinking outside the box is the first rule to creative roleplay, surely that's not a new concept for u

Offline Raven Corella

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 04:43:24 PM »

Ironic you should say this while your leader also tried to ERP with the same fiend.

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 04:50:01 PM »

Ironic you should say this while your leader also tried to ERP with the same fiend.
out of my profile with this shit, nienna is bae

Offline Nienna

• Wrong.
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 04:51:10 PM »

Our leader had pretty much the whole sept against him in this matter
if you don't know what happens in ww community you should remain quiet
xDDDDDDDD

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline Nienna

• Wrong.
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 04:52:35 PM »

thinking outside the box is the first rule to creative roleplay, surely that's not a new concept for u

The thing is, this is not even original ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 04:57:33 PM »

i never said it was original, i said it's creative and adds drama to roleplay
yet again u wont understand because its too complex for you lmao

Offline Nienna

• Wrong.
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2017, 05:03:01 PM »

Yeah you are right, I can't understand the complexity of such concept, maybe because it is so bad it doesn't make any sense

<3

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 05:12:15 PM »
dont diss nienna wade go back to your rabbits
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

kid tells me he has life figured out cause he can donate 35 for a demon racechange,

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Banned!
  • The one and only.
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 05:21:28 PM »

Our leader had pretty much the whole sept against him in this matter
if you don't know what happens in ww community you should remain quiet
xDDDDDDDD
every month at kenneth vallon's house. werewolves described in one picture.

I can unban you only if you promise you won't order 100 pizzas at my home address.
Quote from: Rudy
Accepted along with this Flaw:

Character Killed (∞pt. Flaw): Character is no longer part of the game. You cannot post any more applications for James Stuart.

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2017, 05:44:56 PM »

Yeah you are right, I can't understand the complexity of such concept, maybe because it is so bad it doesn't make any sense

<3
i fucking love you

Offline $hadow

• Emergency Services
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 07:19:09 PM »
Damn cool CP
Gl 8)