"Time is the wisest counselor of all."- Pericles.
Full name: Chiara Moreau.
Personal Title(s): Sage, Elois.
- Said titles are mostly forgotten and known only by individuals that concede her true lineage which she does not allow anyone unneeded to acquire such sensitive details acknowledge it. Routinely, she is widely known and recognized simply as lady Moreau.
Age: Seven centuries, soon to be eight.
Sect: Camarilla*, ██████.
- While it is by no means the oldest Kindred sect, the Camarilla is likely the most widespread and certainly the most stable. This is due in large part to the Ivory Towerís laissez-faire attitude toward domains. So long as whoever claims Praxis over the domain enforces the Traditions and respects the customs and primacy of the Inner Council, the domain receives the Camarillaís blessing and support.
* The Sages have become more or less independent. They follow the Camarillaís rules when in their cities, and avoid the Sabbat lest they become pressed into service or destroyed. While it isnít impossible for a True Brujah to join the Sword of Caine, most of them canít summon up the necessary fervor.
Title by Sect: ██████.
- Lady Moreau pursues the aspect of knowledge and she prevails wherever it does as do most True Brujah, for she believes that the Embrace enhances the body but not the mind. Which in order to procure the perfection of the mind, one must be intelligent and well informed.
- Why work for something when you can trick somebody else into getting it for you? The Conniver always tries to find the easy way, the fast track to success and wealth. Some people call him a thief, a swindler, or less pleasant terms, but he knows that everybody in the world would do unto him if they could. He just does it first, and better. Criminals, con artists, salespeople, urchins, and entrepreneurs might be Connivers. Some would argue that all Kindred are Connivers in some sense, but those that have the Conniver archetype may be abusive to their childer and ghouls, or they may be more persuasive in gaining support for their machinations.
- Your actions are bizarre, puzzling, and inexplicable to everyone except yourself. Your strangeness may be a residual effect from your Embrace, or the most effective way for you to carry out your work. To the rest of the world, however, your erratic actions suggest that youíre eccentric if not completely crazy. Conspiracy theorists, deep-cover agents, and Jyhad fanatics all live up to the Enigma Archetype.
- Sage lose much of their emotional capacity when they are Embraced, and their ability for sympathy continues to deteriorate as they grow older.
- In nights past, the True Brujah were predominantly of Greek or North African descent. As the centuries wore on, though, the Sages Embraced progeny from across Europe and, eventually, the New World. In modern nights, True Brujah tend to dress professionally, the better to fit in with the academic settings they prefer and as previously addressed as their fashion of dressing, Lady Moreau tends to dress more or less resplendently and rather sumptuously which dispenses a remarkable appearance -- although she is not seen often but rather occasionally on specific circumstances, her exceptional appearance is easily recollected.
" I spared you last night because we hadnít finished our conversation.
I might spare you tonight, if I think that tomorrow you might still interest me."