"Time is the wisest counselor of all."- Pericles.
Full name: Chiara Moreau.
Personal Title(s): Sage, Elois.
- Said titles are mostly forgotten and known only by individuals that concede her true lineage which she does not allow anyone unneeded to acquire such sensitive details acknowledge it. Routinely, she is widely known and recognized simply as lady Moreau.
Age: Seven centuries, soon to be eight.
Sect: Camarilla, ██████.
- While it is by no means the oldest Kindred sect, the Camarilla is likely the most widespread and certainly the most stable. This is due in large part to the Ivory Tower’s laissez-faire attitude toward domains. So long as whoever claims Praxis over the domain enforces the Traditions and respects the customs and primacy of the Inner Council, the domain receives the Camarilla’s blessing and support.
Title by Sect: Prince, ██████.
- The Prince enforces and interprets the Traditions; her word is law in her domain, which extends so far as she has the might or influence to back it up. So long as the other Kindred of the domain respect the Prince’s authority, the Prince may render a verdict on any matter involving the Traditions, up to and including another Kindred’s claim to the Blood. Everything from censure to declaring a Blood Hunt is at the Prince’s disposal.
- Why work for something when you can trick somebody else into getting it for you? The Conniver always tries to find the easy way, the fast track to success and wealth. Some people call him a thief, a swindler, or less pleasant terms, but he knows that everybody in the world would do unto him if they could. He just does it first, and better. Criminals, con artists, salespeople, urchins, and entrepreneurs might be Connivers. Some would argue that all Kindred are Connivers in some sense, but those that have the Conniver archetype may be abusive to their childer and ghouls, or they may be more persuasive in gaining support for their machinations.
- Your actions are bizarre, puzzling, and inexplicable to everyone except yourself. Your strangeness may be a residual effect from your Embrace, or the most effective way for you to carry out your work. To the rest of the world, however, your erratic actions suggest that you’re eccentric if not completely crazy. Conspiracy theorists, deep-cover agents, and Jyhad fanatics all live up to the Enigma Archetype.
- Sage lose much of their emotional capacity when they are Embraced, and their ability for sympathy continues to deteriorate as they grow older.
" I spared you last night because we hadn’t finished our conversation.
I might spare you tonight, if I think that tomorrow you might still interest me."