Author Topic: Jacklyn Zhann  (Read 9151 times)

Offline Jackiee

Re: Jacklyn....
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2015, 04:03:14 AM »
Whatever floats your boat, I offered my help to you, in order to hopefully make you understand what a character is, but you decided not to take my advice, and RP that kid who tries to seduce their step mother like, what the fuck? this isn't a character, it would be an insult to all other characters created here on this community, but whatever. Your choice after all, can't force you to be good can I? You can stay as bad as you are now.

I don't need help from someone such as yourself.

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2015, 04:05:19 AM »
Why does anyone care what this person does? Clearly this child wants a pathetic character.

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2015, 04:05:55 AM »
Why does anyone care what this person does? Clearly this child wants a pathetic character.

At least you understand.

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2015, 04:30:52 AM »
You know, there's something called "Private Messages", players here can RP whatever they want, if you wanna offer a piece of advice do it through pms, don't post a public reply and try to look like a smartass, lecturing people about how they make their characters cuz clearly that's not how you give someone an advice, ur just showing off and trying to get people to acknowledge you as someone who's teaching them which is pathetic from my point of view. Instead of calling someone's character "not developed", PM them and offer them some help regarding their chars or you'll make yourself look bad, wanna be helpful? PM them, cuz using a reply is like trying to force them to take your advice which clearly won't work for you.

Rp'ed with that char before, your RP is not bad at all. Thanks and have a good day.

Mason Vs werewolves
 Avril MacMillan - Hunter Cynesige

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2015, 04:38:45 AM »

Rp'ed with that char before, your RP is not bad at all. Thanks and have a good day.

Thank you!!
Your rp is great  ;D

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2015, 04:52:00 AM »
You know, there's something called "Private Messages", players here can RP whatever they want, if you wanna offer a piece of advice do it through pms, don't post a public reply and try to look like a smartass, lecturing people about how they make their characters cuz clearly that's not how you give someone an advice, ur just showing off and trying to get people to acknowledge you as someone who's teaching them which is pathetic from my point of view. Instead of calling someone's character "not developed", PM them and offer them some help regarding their chars or you'll make yourself look bad, wanna be helpful? PM them, cuz using a reply is like trying to force them to take your advice which clearly won't work for you.

ironically thats what you do sometimes until you get shot down for trying to be a "teacher" you were worse than jackiee (you still are jk) but u improved, because u found ur mistakes and learned from them.
im just trying to help as im roaming the forum, since this roleplayer has potential which is all wasted on wanting a character thats all good for fucking people ic lmao.

im not forcing anyone to take anything i said my opinion which i sure am allowed to say within a profile.
if u have a problem with my opinion simply ignore it :')

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2015, 05:13:51 AM »

ironically thats what you do sometimes until you get shot down for trying to be a "teacher" you were worse than jackiee (you still are jk) but u improved, because u found ur mistakes and learned from them.
im just trying to help as im roaming the forum, since this roleplayer has potential which is all wasted on wanting a character thats all good for fucking people ic lmao.

im not forcing anyone to take anything i said my opinion which i sure am allowed to say within a profile.

Jacklyn is a regular teenager, nothing more to it?
If you think Jacklyn is only good for 'fucking' people icly, then you're wrong lmao.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:22:59 AM by Jackiee »

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2015, 05:58:28 AM »

I don't have to ignore your opinion cuz ur the one who just got shot down? lmao I like how ur trying so hard.
"im not forcing anyone to take anything i said my opinion which i sure am allowed to say within a profile"
You did? then what's with the:
You must learn how to set up a character
Write a short biography about your character, make it stand out aside of just putting random pictures on the profile to call it a character profile
Sounds like an opinion to you? looks like someone trying to force his way in and advice someone who never asked for his advice, the user simply replied back with
Which wounds like a shot down to me, the user never asked for your help, the user doesn't want your help, your second reply shows how mad you are for being shot down as your help offer was declined, so calm down, no need to be salty and stop trying. Just try to be more respectful to other players, that's something you need to learn, be more mature and you won't get shot down like that.
My apologize to this profile's user if I intruded or caused any sort of troubles, have a good day.

Mason Vs werewolves
 Avril MacMillan - Hunter Cynesige

Offline Dwayne_Bentlys

• I pop pills with dead chicks and Bill Cosby.
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2015, 08:03:26 AM »
Far as I'm concerned she's just RPing a teenager who doesn't know her boundaries, heck I RPed that, just... Far worse... (If you're in SD go look at Andrews record... Fucking ba-jeezus) overall it's a good character...

Who said we need a story for it to be an official character profile? To me a character profile can be just pictures and basic info, no story needed.

Offline Thiago

• Öngörülemeyen
  • Banned!
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2015, 08:53:42 AM »
Far as I'm concerned she's just RPing a teenager who doesn't know her boundaries, heck I RPed that, just... Far worse... (If you're in SD go look at Andrews record... Fucking ba-jeezus) overall it's a good character...

Who said we need a story for it to be an official character profile? To me a character profile can be just pictures and basic info, no story needed.
"If you’re good at something, never do it for free."

Offline Nadlerson

• The Vampire Lord
  • Sheriff's Department
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2015, 10:20:42 AM »

Offline Mikey

• All you need is love
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2015, 11:32:39 AM »

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2015, 01:31:29 PM »

I don't have to ignore your opinion cuz ur the one who just got shot down? lmao I like how ur trying so hard.
"im not forcing anyone to take anything i said my opinion which i sure am allowed to say within a profile"
You did? then what's with the:
You must learn how to set up a character
Write a short biography about your character, make it stand out aside of just putting random pictures on the profile to call it a character profile
Sounds like an opinion to you? looks like someone trying to force his way in and advice someone who never asked for his advice, the user simply replied back with
Which wounds like a shot down to me, the user never asked for your help, the user doesn't want your help, your second reply shows how mad you are for being shot down as your help offer was declined, so calm down, no need to be salty and stop trying. Just try to be more respectful to other players, that's something you need to learn, be more mature and you won't get shot down like that.
My apologize to this profile's user if I intruded or caused any sort of troubles, have a good day.
I see your point, but it would warm my heart to see people RPing shit accordingly. I apologize for being to direct or seem like forcing myself. I just care too much about people roleplaying that I try my best to attempt and help them change what they have done wrong. It just pisses me off when people won't have a simple advice, I'm not the best roleplayer, but I want people to grow and possibly become better than I am, and knowing Jacklyn, he might achieve that if he looks into it and see how fun it is to develop your character.

Again, I do apologize for forcing my help, and yeah; have a good day.

.gorre.

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2015, 11:32:33 AM »
Found her in this horrible music video!

Offline DeletedUser2

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2015, 12:23:31 PM »
Found her in this horrible music video!

Yeah! I told her it was Jhene Aiko!