Author Topic: Zachariah.  (Read 6087 times)

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • You're not my friend.
Zachariah.
« on: July 09, 2015, 10:18:22 PM »

Spoiler for Gifs:

Spoiler for Music:

We’re Garou.
We draw out the toxins from our Mother’s blood,
cut away Her cancers,
slay the parasites feeding on Her flesh.
But once the surgery’s done,
you have to bind the wounds back up, too.

Basic  Information

Name: Zachariah Novak.
Birthday: March 7th, 1970.
Place of Birth: Unknown.
- Zachariah was swept from his home shortly after his birth, so the only person who truly knows where he was born is his father.

Nature: Caregiver.
- The Caregiver takes her comfort in consoling others
or assisting them with their problems. Healing the
wounded and lending strength to the weak is the source
of the Caregiver’s resolve. Werewolf Caregivers often
have strong Kinfolk ties, and draw motivation from the
nurturing ideal of the Earth Mother.

Demeanor: Conniver.
- The Conniver prefers deceit and misdirection to hard
work and open confrontation. He may be an outright
thief and swindler, or he might be a manipulator hoping
to influence those in charge to achieving his goals for
them. The Shadow Lords have a reputation for having
Connivers among their tribe, but any tribe has its share
of werewolves willing to play a more subtle game.

Affiliation: Children of Gaia.
- The Children of Gaia seem to be a study in contradiction.
They are Gaia’s warriors, yet they want nothing more than
peace. No Garou work harder and plead more humbly for cooperation
between the tribes than they do. None grieve more
when forced to shed the blood of a fellow werewolf. More than
any other tribe, they value compassion for all Gaia’s children,
even those that hold them in contempt. Many Garou mistake
this compassion for weakness, — only to discover that the
Children’s hatred of war doesn’t preclude the ability and will
to fight — and fight well.

Spoiler for Hidden:
- The tribe has its origins in the days of the Impergium,
when they protested the practice of culling humans and fighting
over territory. When the Garou Nation came to an accord
and agreed to end the Impergium, the peacemakers who had
led the effort formalized a pact with Unicorn and became the
Children of Gaia. They are the only tribe born from an act of
peace, and they take great pride in of this origin.
The Children of Gaia’s primary purpose is that of all
Garou — fight the Wyrm, wherever it breeds and wherever
it dwells. But their chosen secondary purpose is to mediate
disputes and alliances among septs and packs, strengthening
the Nation as a whole. It’s a difficult job, made more difficult
by the contempt they face from many more martial tribes. But
as they argue, it’s critical.

The Children of Gaia are a comparatively
numerous tribe. Rivals claim
it’s because they shrink from combat — but that’s not true.
They do well by adopting other Garou, any who ask. They are
especially respectful of metis, treating them as equals. They
have less of an advantage with lupus numbers, though several
wolf-born that grew up not understanding the concept of “war”
find the Children’s ideal most natural.

Unicorn’s children are less concerned with strict rank and
hierarchy. Though still powered by wolf instinct, they favor
fairly loose pack and sept organization. Each sept has two
elders who must excel at mediation: the Voice of the Goddess
(always female) and the Arm of the Goddess (always male).

The Children constantly involve themselves in the arena
of human politics, more so than many other tribes. They face
the same limitations that all werewolves do where subtlety is
concerned, but still they use what influence they can, particularly
through their Kin, to promote agendas of compassion,
peace and tolerance. The tribal creed states that the war for
Gaia can’t be won without loyal human hearts. It’s an uphill
battle, though, and boundlessly frustrating. When the time
comes for war, more than one Child of Gaia lets out a pent-up
Rage that’s horrifying in its strength.

Camp: The Patient Deed.
- The Patient Deed works to build unity across tribal
boundaries. Historically, Patient Deed members reached
out to the Uktena and Wendigo in America’s Old West and
sought to mend fences between Europeans and colonized
nations. They believe that the Nation does not have a
single Garou to lose, and that only through welcoming
and understanding other tribes’ values and priorities can
the Garou truly be united.

Totem: Unicorn.
- Unicorn is a totem of peace, purity, healing, and harmony.
As such, she is the tribal totem of the Children of Gaia. She
embodies the blissful and encompassing love of Gaia.

Characteristics

Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Race: Garou.
Breed: Metis.
Auspice: Ragabash.
A child born on the new moon is destined
to be a master of stealth, trickery and guile. Such
werewolves are known as “Questioners of the Ways,”
and they are granted latitude to break — or at least bend
— the rules of Garou society that other werewolves are
not. The thinking is simple: If a tenet does not stand up
under questioning, it should not be observed at all. These
Garou hunt under the dark of the moon, coming up with
the tactics to kill a foe that make more honorable Garou
blanch.

Spoiler for Hidden:

- Athro have risen very high in the hierarchy of the Garou. They are mighty warriors, renowned lorekeepers, wise leaders, notorious tricksters, and famous judges. Werewolves that want a place among this elite group need to demonstrate exceptional skill and intelligence, and those very rare Garou who manage to attain this Rank on the first try are held in awe even by their peers.

Glory 10/10
Honor 10/10
Wisdom 9/10

Allegiance: Gaia, the Wyld.
Hair colour: Brown.
Eye colour: Green.
Distinguishing Features: Zachariah sports a forked tongue, that of a serpent, which is fairly noticeable if you're speaking with him. In his wolf forms, he also has two tails instead of one, making him stand out among others. He has a very calming and serene aura about him, literally resonating with it, like all high renowned Children of Gaia; which can be intimidating in itself. He wears a flashy golden rolex watch on his right wrist that looks a bit out of place when paired with his casual outfit.

Height: 6'2'' (187.96 centimeters).
Weight: 192lbs (87 kilograms).

Forms:

Homid
Spoiler for Hidden:

Glabro
Spoiler for Hidden:

Lupus
Spoiler for Hidden:

Hispo
Spoiler for Hidden:

Crinos
Spoiler for Hidden:

Gained Gifts:
- Emergency Exit(Rank 2).
Spoiler for Explanation:
Sometimes things go sour, and the most important thing a pack can know is the way to the nearest exit. This Gift allows a Ragabash to smell out the nearest exit from a realm or enclosed space; obviously, it’s at its greatest use in hostile and unfamiliar Umbral territory. Rat-spirits teach this Gift.

System: The player must spend a Willpower point and roll Perception + Survival, difficulty 8. One success indicates general direction; the more successes, the more information the Ragabash receives. This Gift doesn’t point to the safest exit out — the exit may be guarded, or lead somewhere worse than the Ragabash’s current surroundings — only the closest.

- Liar's Craft(Rank 3).
Spoiler for Explanation:
The Ragabash can tell the most outrageous of lies and have them accepted as truth -- for a while, at least. This Gift is taught by a fox-spirit.

System: The character first tells his lie, then the player rolls Wits + Subterfuge (difficulty of the target's Wits + Subterfuge, or the highest rating in a group of listeners). One success convinces a single individual, while three successes are needed to dupe a crowd. Since the roll is made after the lie is told, this Gift always carries some element of risk.

- Grandmother's Touch(Rank 2).
Spoiler for Explanation:
Same as Mother's Touch, but the user can heal themselves with it.

- Mental Speech(Rank 3).
Spoiler for Explanation:
This Gift enables mental communication, even over vast distances. The user must either know the target personally (although friendship isn't necessary) or have something that belongs to that person, such as a lock of his hair. Bird-spirits and spirits of intellect teach this Gift.

System: The player rolls Charisma + Empathy ( difficulty 8 ) and spends a Willpower point; the effects last for a scene. The character may hold a mental conversation with a target at a maximum distance of 10 miles (16 km) per success. Mind reading isn't possible, but the werewolf may use social Abilities such as Intimidation.

- Lash of Rage(Rank 4).
Spoiler for Explanation:
The metis harnesses all of the shame, hate, and fury coiled in his heart and lashes out with it, destroying another. Bones snap, organs rupture, and cavities fill with blood as the metis's Rage tears the target apart. A spirit of fury teaches this Gift.

System: The player spends one Rage point and rolls his Rage rating. A target within 100 yards (91 m) takes one level of unsoakable aggravated damage for each success. This Gift can be used safely only once per scene. Any additional uses inflict the Gift's full damage on both the metis and his target.

- Luna's Blessing(Rank 4).
Spoiler for Explanation:
When Luna stands visible in the night sky, silver ceases to act as a bane to the Garou. Indeed, when the moon waxes full, silver may well turn on those who would wield it against Gaia's children. A Lune teaches this Gift.

System: When the moon shows in the sky in a visible phase, the character suffers lethal or bashing damage from silver, rather than aggravated (damage type depends on the form of attack -- a silver-headed cane would do bashing damage, while silver bullets inflict lethal damage). Additionally, all attacks against the werewolf with silver weapons at this time are considered to roll a 1 in addition to all dice actually rolled -- or a pair of 1s during the full moon. The Garou retains his normal vulnerability to silver during the day, on nights of the new moon, and when the moon is below the horizon.

- Pulse of the Prey(Rank 2).
Spoiler for Explanation:
If the werewolf knows anything about her prey -- even a nickname, initials, or crude description -- she can track it as fast as she can travel. This unerring sense of direction works anywhere, and is as useful for tracking spirits through the Deep Umbra as Pentex executives through Baltimore. A wolf- or dog-spirit teaches this Gift.

System: No roll is required unless the target is actively hiding, in which case the player rolls Perception + Enigmas against a difficulty of the target's Wits + Stealth. If the target is a spirit, the difficulty is the spirit's Gnosis.

- Chameleon(Rank 3).
Spoiler for Explanation:
Like the Gift’s reptilian namesake, the Garou can blend with her natural surroundings. Unlike the lizard, the werewolf shifts fluidly with changing backgrounds, thus allowing the Garou to move about and even attack. A chameleon- or octopus-spirit teaches this Gift.

System: The player spends one Gnosis point to activate the Gift. Anyone trying to see the werewolf, even in open ground, must make a Perception roll (difficulty of the Garou’s Wits + Stealth) to detect her. Once the Garou attacks, the difficulty drops by 3. The Gift affects only sight; it does not mask the Garou’s sound or scent.

- Scent of the True Form(Rank 1).
Spoiler for Explanation:
The Philodox is able to scent the truth of those she meets, literally sniffing out an individual's true form. A vulture-spirit teaches this Gift.

System: The Garou can smell Kinfolk or a fellow werewolf automatically; pre-Change werewolves smell like Kin. In all other cases, the player must roll Perception + Primal-Urge (difficulty 6). One success will identify a normal human or animal; two successes will detect a vampire, changeling, demon, mummy, or Fera; four successes are needed to sniff out a mage, ghoul, or fomor. The Imbued register as normal humans to this Gift. Unfamiliar scents aren't automatically recognized: A Philodox that has never encountered any Rokea might not immediately recognize the scent she detects as "wereshark."

Known Rituals:
- Rite of Talisman Dedication(Rank 1).
Spoiler for Explanation:
This rite allows a Garou to bind objects to her body, allowing these objects to fit the Garou's various forms (jeans will grow to accommodate the size increase of the Crinos form, etc.) and accompany the Garou into the Umbra. Such talismans are most commonly mundane items, for spiritual items such as fetishes and talens automatically remain with the Garou in all forms. A Garou most often performs this rite during the phase of the moon under which he was born. Each auspice has its own peculiar ritual.

System: The cost is one Gnosis point per object dedicated, and a Garou may never have more objects bound to himself than his Gnosis score. Certain particularly large objects (Storyteller's discretion) are considered more than one of the purpose of "cost". For the purposes of Dedication, an entire set of clothing is considered one item.

The Storyteller and the player should decide what happens to the object when the character assumes certain forms. For example, when the character assumes Crinos form, her backpack's straps may simply grow to fit around her shoulders (although the pack still cannot hold more items than normal). When the character is in Hispo form, her knife may meld with her body. In such cases, the object will appear as a tattoo; others must spend a Willpower point to remove the object from the character.

- Rite of Accomplishment(Rank 2).
Spoiler for Explanation:
This rite is used to honor a Garou and recognize the trials he has endured to attain his current standing. An elder will call the honored Garou forward, much as the Garou might be called forward should the elders want to punish or criticize her. As the Garou advances, the elder begins listing all of the things the Garou did to gain the new Renown. The Rite of Accomplishment then takes place, and anyone who wishes to speak on behalf of the Garou being honored may do so. In conclusion, the elder says something along the lines of, "She is made greater in her tribe, her sept, and greater among the People everywhere. Let this be known."

System: This rite is performed when a Garou has 10 points of temporary Renown in a category and wishes to gain a point of permanent Renown. The difficulty is only 4 unless someone disputes the rite (see below). The difficulty in this instance is raised to 6. Only one success is required. A failure on the roll is considered indicative of a failing in the applicant - the ritemaster will receive a portent from Gaia showing the unworthiness of the applicant. If the roll botches, the applicant must undergo a penance before anyone will again give him the Rite of Accomplishment. Such is the injustice of society.

It is possible, although rare, that someone will try to dispute the rite. In this case, the disputer stands and heckles the ritemaster as he performs the rite, making bold assertions about the negative qualities of the applicant. The applicant so insulted must make a Rage roll not to frenzy; if he frenzies, the rite is over. If he keeps his cool, and the rite is successful, then no one can rightfully question his worthiness for at least three moons (no one can dispute any Rites of Accomplishment performed upon him during the next month and a half).

- Rite of Comfort(Rank 2).
Spoiler for Explanation:
This rite is a healing ritual for Harano. It does not cure the condition, although the rite of Asklepios can indicate possible cures. The ritemaster can, however, prevent the afflicted one from passing any deeper into Harano. The ritemaster chants, burns mystic incense and engages the sufferer in breathing exercises. The dispirited one may leave before the rite begins, but not after it has started. This ritemaster may perform this rite more than once for each werewolf suffering from Harano.

System: The ritemaster chants, leads the sick one in breathing rituals, and makes a Charisma + Rituals roll. The recipient takes the number of successes as extra Willpower, which she may spend to resist Harano. She may not harm herself (such as through self-mutilation or suicide) until all the bonus points of Willpower are gone.

- Rite of Asklepios(Rank 3).
Spoiler for Explanation:
The ancient Greek healer Asklepios was the greatest physician of the ancient world, and the Children and their Kin aided his cult for a thousand years. This rite allows the ritemaster and his patient(s) to see the correct cure for diseases and wounds untreatable normally. Only a few Children of Gaia still know it.

System: The ritemaster prays over the patient, who then sleeps all night in an underground shrine, either a small room (hence, "incubation") or burrow for a Lupus. The ritemaster then rolls Wits + Rituals, difficulty 7, or 8 for illnesses of unknown origin. In the night, a spirit such as Asklepios, Clara Maas or Carlos Finley (the discoverer of yellow fever vaccine) will appear to the patient and explain how to cure the disease. For each success of the ritemaster, one level of damage will be cured. The patient and the ritemaster will then perform a sacrifice to Gaia. This can be a gift of goods or treasures, but can also be a service or quest to aid the ritemaster.

Vehicles:
- Yellow 1964 Volkswagen Dune Buggy((BF Injection)).
Spoiler for Hidden:

- Black 1995 Cadillac DeVille((Primo)).
Spoiler for Hidden:

- Random ass towtruck.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Family

Parents: Charles Novak and Christina Cruz, deceased.
Siblings: Ruth Novak.
Children: Good one.
Relationship with parents: Awful.
Relationship with siblings: Good.
Relationship with children: N/A.
Marital status: Single.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual.

Trivia

Does he smoke?: Not tobacco.
Does he drink?: Yes.
Is Religious?: Gaian.
Aware of supernatural presence?: Aware.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate, or dead.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love, adoration.
-----

Louie Montana. - "Good friend gone too soon."
Svanr Thorroddrson. - "Pussy-whipped asshole."
"It didn't have to come to this."

Octavia Cross. - "Fucking psychopathic cunt."
"I'm sorry you couldn't see on a broader scale."

Karen Thorroddrson. - "I'd die for you in a heartbeat."
"You're so... distant..
I... I keep telling myself it'll work out, but.. I'm not sure anymore. I tell myself I love you, but.. I'm not sure if that's what this feeling is. I want to believe that's what it is, but.. it's hard to think that at this point. I know you care, but... is this really what we should be doing? I feel like... we could be doing something else, something better. I have no chance of reproducing, but you do. I think you should.. I think maybe you should just find someone else. I don't know.
I just... I don't see this working out. Not even currently. I'm sorry."
"It had to happen... But I still feel like a piece of shit."

"Water under the bridge."

Douglas. - "Word around town is you died. You definitely didn't deserve it. I'm sorry."
Nathan. - "You're alright."
Sakke. - "One of the few sweeds I like."
"You're just a child."

Jackson. - "Good ally and friend."
Flynn. - "You were alright."
Charlie. - "I'm very grateful."
"I'm still grateful for what you did, but that alone won't make up for what your people have done. Their attitudes need serious adjustment."

Riley Burke. - "You're alright."
Hetza. - "Whatever."
Farkas. - "Can be hotheaded at times, but what can you expect from a Fenrir? Either way, good friend."
"Foolish. Childish. I could sit here all day listing what parts of you you're letting surface. First you spiral into the thrall, forcing me to punish you, then I'M the asshole for doing my god damn job? No. You're just pissy you didn't get your way. You put me in a bad light, having all of the pack-mates divulge into your foolishness. And this mutiny business? Really? After all this, you really think your fit for the position of Athro? No. Not in the slightest. You're not even fit for Adren. I brought the Garou back to their god damn feet, rose them from the ashes; and now you're gonna tear it all down. You want to be in charge? Okay. Sure. I'll just sit on the sidelines - because according to you, that's all I'm good for - and watch you ruin everything, leading all of them to their demise. Then, once the dust clears, I'll come through and fix it all again. I've done it before, I'll do it again."
"You need to stop fucking up. Prove that we're good."
"I see now how foolish I was. I should not have been so unforgiving. It was a childish outburst, and I apologize, friend."
"You've shown a lot of improvement."
"..."
"You may have been stupid and reckless, but I'd not be where I am without you. You were a brother to me. Not like one, you were one. Out of all my family members, you were the one most deserving of the title. I was close to losing it when I found out what happened, but I knew that's not what you would've wanted. If I ever fell into a depression from a loss, I know you'd come and straighten me up. It'd be a disrespect to do something like that now. You'd want me to live on and give hell to those who get in our way twice as hard, for the both of us. And that I shall. I'll never forget you, brother. Farewell."

Paul. - "You've become a valuable friend, glad you stuck around."
"You're gone."

Mace. - "You're a dickhead, but in a good way."
"I trust mages less and less everyday. Its nothing personal."

Arlyne. - "I definitely think you overreacted a bit, but that duel was good. Sorry I killed you, by the way. Glad to see you didn't hold a grudge like everyone said you would."
"You're starting to remind me of a certain dead cunt. Was hoping you'd prove me wrong about furies, but thanks to you, I can see they are all as crazy as I thought."
"I think you just might be the reincarnation of Octavia, hell, even Daniella. You're a whole spiritual line of psychopaths."
"I apologize, that wasn't necessary. But you still need to see past these silly differences and look at the bigger picture."
"I may be a man of peace, but I am no fool. You aren't worthy of my sympathy."

Emily. - "Good friend."
Craig. - "You're still not the sharpest tool in the shed, but you've improved. Good to see."
"I want to like you, but you're making it hard. For one, you attacked Pauly. For two, you lack discipline and respect. Fix it."
"It didn't have to end the way it did. But you were a traitor, so you paid."

"Barth". - "You seem to have improved a bit, but I'm still not fond of you, cub."
"That wasn't needed, I'm sorry. I forgive you for your ignorance, and I hope to see improvement."
"When the hangman catches you..."

Herman. - "Good riddence, fuckface."
"It's usually nothing personal with your kind, but you made it so. Still, it didn't have to go down like that."

Aleks. - "Valuable ally and friend."
"You disappeared, sadly. Now everyone is running wild. I miss you, friend."

Niko. - "Same goes for you as your brother."
Lexy. - "You're alright, newbie."
George. - "Nice to see someone who can actually sympathize. I don't wish the existence of a metis upon anyone, but there's not much we can do if its already been decided."
"You're a good friend, but you need to learn to control yourself."

Nienna. - "I have no reason to not like nor trust you."
Iris. - "Exactly what I'd expect from a fury."
"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Pathetic."
"There wasn't need for that, I'm sorry. I forgive you, but please, try to improve."
"Rest easy, whore."

Adsila. - "You have much to learn."
Sid. - "You're pretty dense."
"I would apologize, but you disappeared."

Armpit. - "You're cool... I guess??"
Lynette. - "Don't know much about you, but Farkas trusts you and apparently has a history with you. You seem nice, unlike most Ahroun. You're also pretty.. above average, in the looks department. That certainly helps. Not to mention, I'll always have a soft spot for fellow Metis."
"I know, deep down, you agree with me. I just have to hope you can accept, and embrace that."
"Glad you came around."
"Stop fucking up."

Stephen. - "One of he better mages."
Aurora. - "Ugh."
"Dead and gone."

Alexander Mega. - "You're not bad, you're just stupid. And often annoying."
"I shouldn't have said that, my bad. Still, you're taking pages from the wrong books."

Ruth. - "You seem alright so far."
Kenny. - "Glad you're here."
Cade. - "You've much to learn."
"You disappeared."

Kevin. - "Seems like a nice guy."
Cass. - "Bone Gnawer. Seems alright."
Rexxar. - "Oh boy."
Heller. - "Hardly know you."
Alcide. - "You already seem like a pretty cool guy. I like you."
Djorn. - "You don't seem to be like the rest of your kind."
Matthew. - "You seem to have improved."
David. - "Good guy. Can be a little dense, but he's just a cub. He will improve."
All Hybrids. - "One wrong move, that's all it'll take. I won't hesitate."
Jack. - "You seem alright. Misunderstood. I can relate."
Elizabeth. - "I'm not sure about this. I do have feelings for you, I think. I dunno if this is the best idea, though... Regardless, I'll see this out."
"You seem to have disappeared..."
"I'm glad to have you back. Let's just hope you stick around this time. Though, complications seem to be arising... I'll just have to hope that I can actually pull off what I've got in mind."

Leila. - "I still can't wrap my mind around the relations you said you've had, but I'm trying to get past it. You have potential, you just have a lot of learning to do."
The priest. - "We fight for the same cause under different flags. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Just try not to get yourself killed, and don't turn against your supporters."

Stereotypes

Children of the Night

Gross, ew, ugh, why? Disgusting, foul creatures. You should've never been spawned from the depths of the Wyrm's gullet. The world would be so much more peaceful were you never created. I am a man of sympathy, but you shall get none of mine. You are not people. You are things. Monsters. Horrible, weak, disgusting monsters. I spit on the ashes of the fool that tries to disagree.

Magi

Siphoners of Caerns, destroyers of Septs, killers of our children. They always have their own motives. It doesn't matter how close you are to one, it would betray you in a matter of seconds if they thought it would benefit them. I've had too many personal experiences of them manipulating and slithering their ways into the little nooks and crannies of the Garou here, taking advantage of them. You can't trust a witch.

Celestials

You're just as bad as the undead. Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

Luna's Demons

Just... no. The very thought of these things breaks my heart. I've put down more than I'd like to admit, and honestly I'd like to 'admit' that they aren't real at all. Oh, how I wish they were myths...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 11:15:16 AM by Dielan »
Donovan Callahan - Sexiest Vampire N/A.
Samuel Barker - Sexiest Demon N/A.
Zachariah Novak - Sexiest Werewolf N/A.
Jesse Nascimento - Sexiest Samsa N/A.

give me the dick

Offline Jackiee

• crippling depression
Re: Zachariah.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 02:33:40 PM »
doesn't know where he was born
lol!
e[color=redksdee[/color

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • "fail server"
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 03:07:34 PM »
lol!
very funny
oh my god someone doesn't know where they were born!!1
come look at this!1
its hilarious as fuuuck, i mean, nothing can get me to laugh harder!!!!!11
someone developing their char by adding a simple detail to enhance the idea, its funny as hell!
Quote from: hypocero
Not happening. Go have fun with your friends Bogdan and Nadler on their fail server.

Offline Caroline_Beggins

• Mages Op.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 04:00:04 PM »
lol!
very funny
oh my god someone doesn't know where they were born!!1
come look at this!1
its hilarious as fuuuck, i mean, nothing can get me to laugh harder!!!!!11
someone developing their char by adding a simple detail to enhance the idea, its funny as hell!

According to Jackiee's logic, if it is a character that doesnt erp 24/7 and "quite the cute girl" is a bad character.

OT : Nice character, well developed, I wonder why he speakssss like thisss.
then we found out how even in a parallel universe, wade can't be funny

I will ban him for a month and tell our mom what he did.

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 04:23:07 PM »
lol!
Read the story. You only have to read until a little past the first chapter for it to make sense.

Nice character, well developed, I wonder why he speakssss like thisss.
Hm, I wonder why ::)
Spoiler for Shhh nothing's in this spoiler dwbi.:
Metis Deformity: Serpent's Tongue.

give me the dick

Offline Caroline_Beggins

• Mages Op.
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 04:45:09 PM »
lol!
Read the story. You only have to read until a little past the first chapter for it to make sense.

Nice character, well developed, I wonder why he speakssss like thisss.
Hm, I wonder why ::)
Spoiler for Shhh nothing's in this spoiler dwbi.:
Metis Deformity: Serpent's Tongue.
I have passssed that part lol i thought it was like any other metisssss. If I were you, I'd choose someone that looks more native.
then we found out how even in a parallel universe, wade can't be funny

I will ban him for a month and tell our mom what he did.

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 09:15:48 AM »
So we went on an umbra trip(haven't finished it yet) and I've taken over 400 screenshots so far, but obviously I'm not gonna post all of them here - so here's a taste of the trip. This scene is a nightmare spirit possessing Zachariah and manipulating what he sees and shit. Enjoy.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I also added racial alignment, and a picture for his wolf form.

give me the dick

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 12:49:13 PM »
Revamped.

give me the dick

Offline Archwolf Rougemont

• emotionless roast demon
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 01:16:53 PM »
Octavia Cross - "Fucking psychopathic cunt."

the thing that makes this guy unique
why are u so retardede

A story about me.

There once was a helper from Nantucket,
Whose brain was covered by a bucket.
One day he was prime,
So he had to resign,
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 01:18:16 PM »
Octavia Cross - "Fucking psychopathic cunt."

the thing that makes this guy unique
You always have the best gifs for situations. I sat there for a solid ten seconds chuckling at that.

Also, thanks.

give me the dick

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 07:18:22 AM »
Cool Char, had the pleasure of RPing with him.
"I can already tell. Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party!"

Quote from: The Elder Stud
and fionna mcfiona the fianna!

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »
Cool Char, had the pleasure of RPing with him.
Why thank you.

give me the dick

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 12:20:35 AM »
Updates relations.

give me the dick

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 03:40:37 PM »

give me the dick

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 03:59:19 PM »
Updated only a tad cause I'm on my phone and can't do much. Plan to add another segment when I get home.

give me the dick