Author Topic: Red County FBI Disavowed by Federal Government  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Jack

Re: Red County FBI Disavowed by Federal Government
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 04:46:49 PM »
((Jack performed a server-wide IC memory wipe after the SD-INQ conflict.))

No, I didn't.

And yes, some supernaturals will know, but it's funny how everyone jumps to the conclusion that it's the Inquisition, considering there's literally hundreds of hunter groups and the Inquisition is considered gone.

There are only certain people who know exactly that it's the Inquisition (although everyone knows because metagaming), Felrow with his emo characters that have never even seen a hunter is not one of them.

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 12:05:09 AM »

No, I didn't.

And yes, some supernaturals will know, but it's funny how everyone jumps to the conclusion that it's the Inquisition, considering there's literally hundreds of hunter groups and the Inquisition is considered gone.

There are only certain people who know exactly that it's the Inquisition (although everyone knows because metagaming), Felrow with his emo characters that have never even seen a hunter is not one of them.

Did I mention Inq? No I said hunters generally. Robert encountered them back in the LF times, even in the Children of Gaia times, he was allied to them, obviously Doughlas would know from the Elders and from Robert personally, aswell he'd hear rumors from the local Garou about the hunters.
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 06:58:35 AM »

No, I didn't.

Did I mention Inq? No I said hunters generally. Robert encountered them back in the LF times, even in the Children of Gaia times, he was allied to them, obviously Doughlas would know from the Elders and from Robert personally, aswell he'd hear rumors from the local Garou about the hunters.

"He would" or "he could" is invalid. If nobody actually roleplayed telling you, then it didn't happen. You're pretty much pulling off the "my previous char knew about this so my current char should be some relative to him and know as well" card.

I doubt such small thing as some area having supernatural hunters (who happen to be all over the world) would be mentioned as much. Something really big like Technocracy being defeated in a battle would be heard, but what you're talking about is too small to be spread so much.

Offline smittylv

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 03:01:55 PM »
Brandon Smiths stumbles out of the bar and falls onto his face, proceeding to read the newspaper in front of him

Hermph.

Brandon Smiths picks himself up and slides into the back seat of a cab as he urinates himself
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell