Author Topic: 1.8.26a ~ 1.8.27  (Read 5381 times)

Offline Alien

Re: 1.8.26a ~ 1.8.27
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 04:27:52 PM »
  • The character sheets system has been changed. (Your character sheets have been reset. Only an admin or a race moderator can upgrade traits that already have 3 points/dots. (Don't even think about getting 5 dots if you have a bad admin record. You need to have a valid reason for having more than 3 dots in a certain trait.)

since ppl can donate for 9th and 8th gen even lower will u accept donations to max some traits to 5/5 ?
this arecord thing is totally pointless and instead of restricting it why not change the max of traits to 4 instead of 5 ? tell me one thing that doesn't rely on the arecord? race applications, faction applications... why not put the people with a "bad" arecord in a different virtual world IG and let them RP in their "bad" way and do "bad" things while the classy people with the best RP and best arecord RP in their classy good world where there is heaven without ppl with bad arecords ? stop the racism towards ppl with "bad" arecord its not their fault they were shitty people in their past and improved right now.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 04:30:47 PM by Alien »

Offline Ezekiel

• 'TIS INDEED A TRAP!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 04:33:10 PM »
  • The character sheets system has been changed. (Your character sheets have been reset. Only an admin or a race moderator can upgrade traits that already have 3 points/dots. (Don't even think about getting 5 dots if you have a bad admin record. You need to have a valid reason for having more than 3 dots in a certain trait.)

since ppl can donate for 9th and 8th gen even lower will u accept donations to max some traits to 5/5 ?
this arecord thing is totally pointless and instead of restricting it why not change the max of traits to 4 instead of 5 ? tell me one thing that doesn't rely on the arecord? race applications, faction applications... why not put the people with a "bad" arecord in a different virtual world IG and let them RP in their "bad" way and do "bad" while the classy people with the best RP and best arecord RP in their classy good world where there is heaven without ppl with bad arecords ? stop the racism towards ppl with "bad" arecord its not their fault they were shitty people in their past and improved right now.
I bet 10 bucks on that you have a bad arecod.

Those with bad arecord means they are generally rule breakers, that no one wants them, especially hackers. Yes. I am from those guys with bad arecord, I got banned before, but you know what? I am not whining. It was a thing that I deserved and now I am suffering the conciquences.

Solution to that? Dont break any rule and be active for 6 months and woalla - you are kinda clean.

Offline Alien

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2016, 04:37:17 PM »
Solution to that? Dont break any rule and be active for 6 months and woalla - you are kinda clean.

u think? it ain't that easy.

Offline Ezekiel

• 'TIS INDEED A TRAP!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2016, 04:40:01 PM »

u think? it ain't that easy.
It should be easy if you really changed and you show that to the community through your actions, behavior and arecord.

Offline Hal

• The King in the North
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2016, 04:53:15 PM »
I have a bad arecord, well, not compared to a lot of other players but recently it's bad since I just got unbanned. I can't get anything to five in my character sheet because of it, sucks but if that's how it is I just have to suck it up even if I don't like it.

Offline Craig

• for the motherland
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2016, 06:37:56 PM »
That label system would be useful. Nice too.

Offline Mustard_xP07

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • do u not know your own lore?
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2016, 04:35:25 PM »
Well another good update.

Offline Cody

• Spoderman
  • Try and fail, but never fail to try.
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 09:52:16 AM »
Dope, especially that the blood pack bug was fixed.
Leave the past behind, or it can destroy your future. Live the life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.