Author Topic: Crow [WIP]  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
Crow [WIP]
« on: February 11, 2016, 05:26:33 AM »

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Hunter Cynesige
Nicknames: Crow.
Affiliation: Independent.
Native Language: English.
Date of birth: 25th of January, 1170.
Place of birth: England.
Strengths: Confidence, survivor, believes in protecting his friends.

PERSONALITY
Nature: Survivor.
Beliefs: None.
Personality: Doesn't trust most people around him, he could make a few friends but it's rare to trust someone. He's also straightforward.

FAMILY
Marital status: Single.
Parents: Unknown.
Siblings: Unknown.
Relationship w/ siblings: None.
Relationship w/ parents: None.
Sexual orientation: Does it fucking matter?
Children: Nein.

RELATIONS

-----
[ooo] - Enemy: Dislike, distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met.
[ooo] - Friendly: Like, love, adore, would die for.
-----

Not yet

Races
Vampires: Most of my kind are total dicks, but some of them can turn out to be good friends who will back you up. Since I came to Red County only two of them were reasonable while the rest were a bunch of losers who wanted fight everything in their way".
Werewolves: "Fuck them"
Angels: "Yeah fuck them too"
Feras: "Pfffff"
Hybrids: "Poor bastards, screw them".
Demons: "Gays, only thinking about sex."
Hunters:".................................Just....no".
Mages:"Not sure".

PHYSICAL/APPEARANCE
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Race: Vampire, kindred, bloodsucker.
Weight: Ninty two KG.
Body Type: Muscled and averagely bulky.
Eye Color: brown.
Height: 175 CM.
Distinguishable features: Average, bit of a long brown hair, usually has a blank expression.

Appearance: In his mid-twenties, usually walking around in a hoodie. Has grey eyes, medium-long brown hair, black jeans, a pair of black leather gloves.

Forms
-Fight Form:-
Spoiler for Hidden:

-Mist Form:-
Spoiler for Hidden:

-Flight Form:-
Spoiler for Hidden:

-War-Form:-
Spoiler for Hidden:

Credits to Rotwood for the format, thanks mate.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 02:15:41 AM by Leo »

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
Re: Crow [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 05:27:06 AM »
Reserved.

Offline Nadlerson

• The Vampire Turd
  • No identify as man.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 06:23:08 AM »
Dont copy my forms idea and then not add me to the friends list, its consider rape in certain countries ask Wade.

Offline iKonic

• ᴵ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᶦᶰᵍ, ᵈᵃᶰᶜᵉ, ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᴷᵃᵃᵃᶻᵒᵒᵒᵒ
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 09:56:52 AM »
the rest were a bunch of losers who wanna fight everything in their way.

*cough*

profile still has too much of the word "fuck" compared to the other profiles
and still has that feeling of "me vs the world"

9/11

!nicehack

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 10:34:55 AM »
the rest were a bunch of losers who wanna fight everything in their way.

*cough*

profile still has too much of the word "fuck" compared to the other profiles
and still has that feeling of "me vs the world"

9/11
Well they are in quotes, maybe I should add 18+ to the title xD
about the "me vs the world" Well, not really, my char doesn't try to kill anyone or try to be offensive, as you can see his nature is "Survivor". If he has no choice but to fight then so be it, and if it's a mage or a hunter then it's unlikely for my char to get involved or try to get offensive with them. Many vamps and I don't wanna say most try to pick fights with mages without caring about their characters lives or valuing their characters lives.
Hunter isn't invincible or anything but in the quotes... it's just his personality that's all.

Offline iKonic

• ᴵ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᶦᶰᵍ, ᵈᵃᶰᶜᵉ, ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᴷᵃᵃᵃᶻᵒᵒᵒᵒ
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 10:37:16 AM »
o
i see

!nicehack

Offline Nico

• Dungeon Master
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 10:43:18 AM »
Sure has all the features of a 1100s man. 1.75m, he must've been a giant back then. GG.

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 11:00:07 AM »
Sure has all the features of a 1100s man. 1.75m, he must've been a giant back then. GG.
haha yeah
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:50:32 AM by Leo »

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 11:42:49 AM »

Uh.

Middle Ages

Perhaps surprisingly, research by a team from Ohio State University suggests that people living in the Middle Ages between the ninth and 11th centuries were taller than those living in the early 19th century. Using skeleton evidence from Europe, the team found that average height decreased from 68.27 inches in the Middles Ages to a low of 65.75 inches in the 1600s and 1700s. According to team leader Richard Steckel, increased height in the Middle Ages is due to warmer than average temperatures in Europe during this period, extending the growing period by up to four weeks each year and ensuring improved supplies of food. People also lived what we would consider very stationary lives, so outbreaks of communicable disease did not have the opportunity to spread over large areas.

Why'd you even say that? It's a myth that middle ages people were short. In fact, how'd you expect all those men to carry quite a heavy armor on themselves and wield heavy swords with higher efficiency than modern people, while being short?

OT: Profile is neat, but grammatical mistakes are turning off, sort of. It kinda needs general improvement on descriptions and whatnot, dunno, could be just my opinion.

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2016, 11:48:06 AM »

Uh.

Middle Ages

Perhaps surprisingly, research by a team from Ohio State University suggests that people living in the Middle Ages — between the ninth and 11th centuries — were taller than those living in the early 19th century. Using skeleton evidence from Europe, the team found that average height decreased from 68.27 inches in the Middles Ages to a low of 65.75 inches in the 1600s and 1700s. According to team leader Richard Steckel, increased height in the Middle Ages is due to warmer than average temperatures in Europe during this period, extending the growing period by up to four weeks each year and ensuring improved supplies of food. People also lived what we would consider very stationary lives, so outbreaks of communicable disease did not have the opportunity to spread over large areas.

Why'd you even say that? It's a myth that middle ages people were short. In fact, how'd you expect all those men to carry quite a heavy armor on themselves and wield heavy swords with higher efficiency than modern people, while being short?

OT: Profile is neat, but grammatical mistakes are turning off, sort of. It kinda needs general improvement on descriptions and whatnot, dunno, could be just my opinion.
Yeah I got your point, I made it in a hurry while rping with rotwood and the rest, still working on it even now.

Offline Nico

• Dungeon Master
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2016, 12:00:44 PM »

Uh.

Middle Ages

Perhaps surprisingly, research by a team from Ohio State University suggests that people living in the Middle Ages between the ninth and 11th centuries were taller than those living in the early 19th century. Using skeleton evidence from Europe, the team found that average height decreased from 68.27 inches in the Middles Ages to a low of 65.75 inches in the 1600s and 1700s. According to team leader Richard Steckel, increased height in the Middle Ages is due to warmer than average temperatures in Europe during this period, extending the growing period by up to four weeks each year and ensuring improved supplies of food. People also lived what we would consider very stationary lives, so outbreaks of communicable disease did not have the opportunity to spread over large areas.

It isn't a myth. At all. Regional and temporal physical differences are very much real.

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 12:06:05 PM »
I tried googling out of curiosity, about most information out there states that they were perhaps just slightly shorter (average man going about 170 cm's in height, whereas we're closer to 175 and/or 180+ cm's). As much as I understand google and internet aren't always right, I doubt literally every page is lying.

Or maybe I'm just missing some points from you, dunno'.

(tfw beginning to derail gonna stop)

Offline Nico

• Dungeon Master
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2016, 12:07:35 PM »
I tried googling out of curiosity, about most information out there states that they were perhaps just slightly shorter (average man going about 170 cm's in height, whereas we're closer to 175 and/or 180+ cm's). As much as I understand google and internet aren't always right, I doubt literally every page is lying.

Or maybe I'm just missing some points from you, dunno'.

(tfw beginning to derail gonna stop)

Go to a museum.

Offline Jack

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 12:38:20 PM »
So, there's loads of issues with character development but one character's height is being treated like you gave the middle finger to the Queen.

Quit nitpicking.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2016, 12:39:35 PM »
ye men its gotta be a bad char cause he aint short enough

#chardevtips2k16

ot:
good job leo