Author Topic: Garou: Metis condition  (Read 3686 times)

Ronald_Dove

Re: Garou: Metis condition
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2015, 04:05:47 PM »
So-.. Shemales Metis' exist? Did not know.

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• JUDGE THEM.
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 06:06:10 AM »
Does 3 headed wolf valid?

Offline d4rko

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 06:11:23 AM »

Offline Mephisto

• Helper
  • DCLXVI
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2016, 01:41:07 PM »
How many of these are required for a Metis to take?

~IG Characters~
- Corey Jay Blackmore
- Martin Blackwood 
- Edward C Jacob
- The "Shadow"

Offline Simon

• tagtag's ghoul
  • SD High Command
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2016, 02:58:39 PM »

One is enough, you can take more if you want.

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • You're not my friend.
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2016, 03:00:31 PM »

One is enough, you can take more if you want.
Its also worth noting that this isn't a definitive list, they're just examples. You can make up your own, but bring it up with Darko first to see if its valid.
Donovan Callahan - Sexiest Vampire N/A.
Samuel Barker - Sexiest Demon N/A.
Zachariah Novak - Sexiest Werewolf N/A.
Jesse Nascimento - Sexiest Samsa N/A.

give me the dick

Offline Mephisto

• Helper
  • DCLXVI
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2016, 03:30:21 PM »
Thank you both.

~IG Characters~
- Corey Jay Blackmore
- Martin Blackwood 
- Edward C Jacob
- The "Shadow"

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• JUDGE THEM.
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 02:05:13 PM »
Can i rp this.
1, Blind in daylight actually he can't see clearly in daylight because of albinism that gives him a severe pain in seeing light but apparently he can do see in night.
2, He has third eye, red with black dot and it's too bright, like basically if he want to open his third, it will automatically shines like a pure brightness within his third eye.
3. I got 2 tails upon shapeshifting to Lupus
4. He has a supernatural sense.

Please tell me if i can rp those, because i'm already implementing those kind of rp since starting

Offline Hunter

• Huntsman
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 02:09:02 PM »
Can i rp this.
1, Blind in daylight actually he can't see clearly in daylight because of albinism that gives him a severe pain in seeing light but apparently he can do see in night.
2, He has third eye, red with black dot and it's too bright, like basically if he want to open his third, it will automatically shines like a pure brightness within his third eye.

Please tell me if i can rp those, because i'm already implementing those kind of rp since starting
1. Albinism damages your eyes if you are exposed to bright lights without protective shades, so yes he can. Keep in mind the difficulty addition on having albinism so I would say yes

2. I am not sure.

3. Totally. The deformity is called Twin Tails, and I believe it extends to all forms that have a tail.

4. Sounds like the Danger Sense merit to me, but I'm not sure how a deformity is suddenly an advantage ( advantages of a deformity always does not outweight the disability )

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• JUDGE THEM.
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2016, 02:15:13 PM »
Can i rp this.

1. Albinism damages your eyes if you are exposed to bright lights without protective shades, so yes he can. Keep in mind the difficulty addition on having albinism so I would say yes

2. I am not sure.

3. Totally. The deformity is called Twin Tails, and I believe it extends to all forms that have a tail.

4. Sounds like the Danger Sense merit to me, but I'm not sure how a deformity is suddenly an advantage ( advantages of a deformity always does not outweight the disability )
Someone just told me that having supernatural senses as a deformities is okay, I don't want to mention out his name.

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 08:41:17 PM »
Can i rp this.

1. As mentioned before, albinism gives you a vulnerability to bright lights.
2. What? You can have a third eye, sure, but since when could eyes shine? It won't provide light.
3. Yes, you can have multiple tails upon shifting to forms that have them (crinos, hispo, lupus).
4. Elaborate.
Donovan Callahan - Sexiest Vampire N/A.
Samuel Barker - Sexiest Demon N/A.
Zachariah Novak - Sexiest Werewolf N/A.
Jesse Nascimento - Sexiest Samsa N/A.

give me the dick

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• JUDGE THEM.
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2016, 05:47:46 AM »
Can i rp this.

2. What? You can have a third eye, sure, but since when could eyes shine? It won't provide light.
3. Yes, you can have multiple tails upon shifting to forms that have them (crinos, hispo, lupus).
4. Elaborate.
What do you mean Elaborate.

Offline Hunter

• Huntsman
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2016, 10:49:42 AM »
Can i rp this.

4. Elaborate.
explain what you mean by "supernatural sense"

Offline yuri_mccarthy

• JUDGE THEM.
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2016, 01:17:51 PM »
Can i rp this.

4. Elaborate.
Supernatural sense, higher than a normal sense of werewolf.

Offline Hunter

• Huntsman
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2016, 01:19:02 PM »
Can i rp this.

4. Elaborate.
Supernatural sense, higher than a normal sense of werewolf.

sounds like the gift Heightened Senses to me mate, ask d4rko.