Author Topic: Garou: Metis condition  (Read 3675 times)

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • You're not my friend.
Re: Garou: Metis condition
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2016, 01:35:03 AM »
Can i rp this.
1, Blind in daylight actually he can't see clearly in daylight because of albinism that gives him a severe pain in seeing light but apparently he can do see in night.
2, He has third eye, red with black dot and it's too bright, like basically if he want to open his third, it will automatically shines like a pure brightness within his third eye.
3. I got 2 tails upon shapeshifting to Lupus
4. He has a supernatural sense.

Please tell me if i can rp those, because i'm already implementing those kind of rp since starting
1. As mentioned before, albinism gives you a vulnerability to bright lights.
2. What? You can have a third eye, sure, but since when could eyes shine? It won't provide light.
3. Yes, you can have multiple tails upon shifting to forms that have them (crinos, hispo, lupus).
4. Elaborate.
What do you mean Elaborate.
explain what you mean by "supernatural sense"
Supernatural sense, higher than a normal sense of werewolf.
No, you can't get deformities which help you. They're supposed to be hindrances. There's the hyper senses deformity, which basically means your senses are very sensitive, and you can be fucked up by loud noises, bright lights, strong odors, and the like.
Donovan Callahan - Sexiest Vampire N/A.
Samuel Barker - Sexiest Demon N/A.
Zachariah Novak - Sexiest Werewolf N/A.
Jesse Nascimento - Sexiest Samsa N/A.

give me the dick

BigBossDewop

Re: Garou: Metis condition
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2016, 01:52:58 AM »
Can i rp this.
1, Blind in daylight actually he can't see clearly in daylight because of albinism that gives him a severe pain in seeing light but apparently he can do see in night.
2, He has third eye, red with black dot and it's too bright, like basically if he want to open his third, it will automatically shines like a pure brightness within his third eye.
3. I got 2 tails upon shapeshifting to Lupus
4. He has a supernatural sense.

Please tell me if i can rp those, because i'm already implementing those kind of rp since starting
1. As mentioned before, albinism gives you a vulnerability to bright lights.
2. What? You can have a third eye, sure, but since when could eyes shine? It won't provide light.
3. Yes, you can have multiple tails upon shifting to forms that have them (crinos, hispo, lupus).
4. Elaborate.
What do you mean Elaborate.
explain what you mean by "supernatural sense"
Supernatural sense, higher than a normal sense of werewolf.
No, you can't get deformities which help you. They're supposed to be hindrances. There's the hyper senses deformity, which basically means your senses are very sensitive, and you can be fucked up by loud noises, bright lights, strong odors, and the like.
Yeah, there are always advantages to your deformities but they are always outweighed by the disadvantages.