Author Topic: 1.8.28a ~ 1.8.28b  (Read 3116 times)

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
1.8.28a ~ 1.8.28b
« on: March 11, 2016, 02:08:45 PM »
  • Bug fixes.
  • Angels and Demons can now set their "/(a)nimal(c)haracter(d)escription" to set the description of their characters in True Form.
  • Willpower system has been reworked.
    • Everyone's permanent Willpower rating has been set to 4.
    • Only an administrator can alter the permanent Willpower rating.
    • Note that you might have the temporary Willpower rating above 4 as a result of the previous system. That will be fixed when you spend those temporary Willpower points above the permanent Willpower rating.
    • You can apply to alter your character's Willpower rating here.

Offline Raven Corella

• Trial Administrator
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
Re: 1.8.28a ~ 1.8.28b
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 02:38:44 PM »
Any specific requirements for willpower ratings above 6?

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 02:43:18 PM »
Any specific requirements for willpower ratings above 6?

There is no specific requirement but everything is taken into conaideration, from your admin record to your character development.

Let's say 10 Willpower is equivalent to 6th Generation Vampire requirement.

Offline diplo

• pokemon master
  • Trial Administrator
  • benchod number 1
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 03:14:43 PM »
Why the fuck

Offline Alien

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 03:15:50 PM »

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 03:23:36 PM »
Why the fuck

Because I am adopting the script to follow the OWoD lore. If you knew how does Willpower work you wouldn't post such unnecessary comments.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 03:45:59 PM by Rudy »

Offline diplo

• pokemon master
  • Trial Administrator
  • benchod number 1
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 04:10:50 PM »
Why the fuck

Because I am adopting the script to follow the OWoD lore. If you knew how does Willpower work you wouldn't post such unnecessary comments.

I just wasn't expecting it ..

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 06:17:10 PM »
First attributes and then willpower and then later on you'll prolly make players write their stories b4 they'll ever be accepted to join the server. I really don't like this idea restricting every single thing, that's quite annoying because we have to focus onto everything, and that's a MINUS to the fun and enjoyment the community brings up. I know you're trying to adapt to something else, but apart of that this one is different we're a samp community making an application for every single small thing is quite annoying.

However, great updates you've been doing so far, can't wait till I can play again.

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 06:18:13 PM »
First attributes and then willpower and then later on you'll prolly make players write their stories b4 they'll ever be accepted to join the server. I really don't like this idea restricting every single thing, that's quite annoying because we have to focus onto everything, and that's a MINUS to the fun and enjoyment the community brings up. I know you're trying to adapt to something else, but apart of that this one is different we're a samp community making an application for every single small thing is quite annoying.

However, great updates you've been doing so far, can't wait till I can play again.

If you don't like it, there's always the door. Restrictions are set because people aren't willing to roleplay standard characters, this only improves the general idea.

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Luciano.C

• https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&so
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 06:21:07 PM »
I actaully like it.

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 06:22:45 PM »

If you don't like it, there's always the door. Restrictions are set because people aren't willing to roleplay standard characters, this only improves the general idea.
Oh, the thing is I've been out of the door for quite a long period now, and I'm trying to get back in, it's my comment and my thoughts of this all, it's really upto me what I do with the door or not. Standard character is not being restricted to every single thing.

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 06:23:17 PM »

You don't realize that Willpower is rolled very often in OWoD and leaving it level dependant is simply not a good idea for more than one reason.

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2016, 06:27:24 PM »

You don't realize that Willpower is rolled very often in OWoD and leaving it level dependant is simply not a good idea for more than one reason.

I'm really not a "MASTER" onto this, I'm reading all of the lore books as by now, since I had nothing to do so far these months. I don't know you could've atleast made the default willpower to 5? that sounds way more fair to me, anyway I was just expressing my idea you do know more of this than I ever would so yeah.

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2016, 06:32:56 PM »
you know that youll get willpower 6 just by applying right? humans start off at a high rate and you surely will if you apply

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Xero

• ERP Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 03:59:42 AM »
Very nice, thanks Rudy.
Saria_Aerendyl     Cadence_Harper

not quite sure how would it induce incredible levels of powergame when it's taken precisely from the book?