Author Topic: ''For Sell'  (Read 494 times)

Offline Gaavia

• Sheriff's Department
''For Sell'
« on: March 12, 2016, 10:16:29 AM »
*Should you pass by Palomino Creek 37 you'd see a Phoenix in perfect condition with a sign hanging on the windshield which goes as follows*

''Greetings my dear brother's and sister's! This vehicle is for sell, all of the information needed is on the sign! Make sure you buy it fast for it will be sold as fast as you can say ''Sold!'' Please do leave a note and slide it under my doorstep with your name, offer, phone number. God bless!

*The following information's were also attached to the sign*

Type: Phoenix
Main Color: Green
Secondary Color: Black
Alarm system: The best on the market
Customization: Fully customized
Wanted price: 30,000$

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • i am a nice guy. :o)
Re: ''For Sell'
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 10:18:07 AM »
*Note is left, saying:

Motherfucker, that a 80s bird you're selling in perfect condition in 95? Better have some damn good papers to prove you haven't been driving it.
And that small brain your talking about is running a company with a Huge netprofit which you will never ever gain in your entire fucking life,

he failed his exams but hes still top dog in his company

You are entertaining, I wake up in the morning with coffee and watch you insult me in Discord, you are funny, you will not get to me.

- Mephisto, shortly before leaving Discord because of Armaros bullying him

Offline Gaavia

• Sheriff's Department
Re: ''For Sell'
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 10:26:07 AM »
*Stewart eventually picks up the note and chuckles quietly chuckles to himself murmuring*

''Pshh, here I thought he was trustworthy! That rat told me the car made 2 year's ago! God's wrath punishes thee''

*He'd eventually throw the paper in a trash can and carries on*