Author Topic: Emergency Broadcast in San Andreas.  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
Emergency Broadcast in San Andreas.
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:36:54 AM »
News report from TV.

Good day citizens of San Andreas! Just as all of you folks are intrigued by this odd weather we're having, we've been having multiple odd reports about several strange occurances. Our experts say that such weather is a truly wondrous experience, and is most likely tied to radiation storm from the sun. It's rare occurance only happens once in a few years, so don't miss your opportunity to see it!

Onto next, we had a report from few teenagers camping in the woods about "something" they found in the woods - and they brought us a picture! Let's take a look.

The picture is seen next in the news report.

What a strange picture, isn't it? Hah! A poor man was probably having a nature call, and those children interrupted him.

The news reporter tries to sway the subject and is clearly nervous about it, adjusting his collar.

Uh.. onto next!

The news report were shut off, replaced by next picture.

This can be seen on any TV screen.

A voice speaking from TV.

This is emergency broadcast system. Due to recent hazardous events, all citizens are adviced to stay home and wait for further instruction or report to local authorities for help.

Message stops and will repeat itself every 30 minutes. This picture is always on screen.

(( This is just the beginning. I'll give OOC clarification when I get IG today. ))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:38:54 AM by Bogdan. »

Offline Cido

• hi
Re: Emergency Broadcast in San Andreas.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 12:56:18 PM »
*Ashley Kinsley would be having her toast as she would walk into her living room and turn on the TV.*
*The broadcast plays and Kinsley listens to it in a shocked way.*
Ashley Kinsley says: What the shit? If i'm ever to see one of those, hell i might aswell get myself a M4.

*Kenneth Hawkins listens to the broadcast from his hideout, taking interest in what's happening.*

*Jethro Winslow takes interest aswell.*
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:58:47 PM by Cido »

Offline Dcsmall

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:56:24 PM »
Fiona would turn on her T.V after a while on patrol. She'd place her cup of tea in her lap and be fixed on the T.V.

"Oh shit, I better grab my gun."

Offline Fremie

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 05:26:47 PM »
*Chuckles at the picture presented, reaching for her remote control on the left side of her bed, she clicks the television off.*

Agnes Bryche says: "Looks like a Nosferatu."

Offline Snoke

• Supreme Leader
  • Sheriff's Department
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 07:53:04 PM »

Offline Fox

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 10:48:37 PM »
*Caelin widens her eyes*

"COOL!"

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Army of one
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 06:59:55 AM »
***Day 1 - when the creatures first strike***

*Herman Vaughn was seen roaming the town as he executes these said creatures with ease*

***Day 2 ***

*Herman Vaughn is seen on top of his mansion, he has positioned himself strategically as he wields an assault rifle*

*Herman Vaughn dimmed all the lights that surround his mansion, he created a suitable environment for his abilities to thrive, Herman is on the roof, the next second he's by the gate. Oh wait, thats not him.*

*Herman Vaughn possess mastery over the darkness, any attacks made on the mansion are a terrible idea as it has been documented that victims were strangled by their own reflection.*

**A table takes place on the mansion's roof, it contains a variety of weaponary alongside ammunition. From assault rifles, pistols, semi- automatic weapons to pump action shotguns.*

**The camera zooms away from Herman Vaughn, giving the spectators a birds-eye view on him; creatures are seen climbing his mansion from each angle while he loads another bullet into his assault rifle. Tentacles of dark origins are seen emerging from Herman Vaughn's physique as he gets cornerd by around 15 creatures.**
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:05:26 AM by The Eternal Stud »

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 10:58:02 AM »
Flynn Hathaway says: Wonderful...

Offline Sergi Lock

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 10:10:35 AM »
*Sergi Lock- sees the picture, starts smoking weed and changes the channel, Picks up the Adult Magzine and starts browsing through it*