Author Topic: [APSD Application] Abraham_Rutledge [Probationary SD]  (Read 226 times)

Pi5tol

[APSD Application] Abraham_Rutledge [Probationary SD]
« on: January 12, 2020, 08:28:03 PM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Personal Information

Full Name: Abraham Conrad Rutledge
Date of Birth: 01/01/1974
Telephone Number: 15057
Main Address: Room 141, Angel Pine Motel.

Licenses: (check with an 'X')
[X] - Driver's License
[X] - Firearms License
[ ] - Aviation License (Secondary Skill: Pilot/Flight 3+)

2. Basic Requirements
((OOC))
Player Level: 40
Do you have past experience as a LEO? If so, where: William_Greyson, my alt, has been a member of SD for several years.
Character Race: Vampire
Activity: (Provide a screenshot of your in-game /activity)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Arecord: (Provide a screenshot of your /arecord)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Character Sheet: (Provide a screenshot of your /cs)
Spoiler for Hiden:

3. Essay
(Take your time when answering these questions. At least one healthy paragraph is expected per question)
3.1 Tell us some things about yourself: My name is Abraham, and I am 26 years old. I have never been to school as I was born in a small town down Manhattan. I am bilingual, and I am familiar with policing as it's been a part of my brother's life. I would like to mention my good computer skills alongside martial arts.
Physically, I would consider myself healthy, I am able to run for long distances without feeling of uneasiness. I am a hard worker, that likes to work in organization, I am honest, punctual and a team player. I don't do drugs, and I consider myself to be financially responsible.

3.2 Provide an overview of your education and upbringing: As I mentioned in above question, I have not undergone school, however, I would say that I have been devoted to self-learning mechanisms. I was born in an orphanage, alongside my twin brother. Who had been lucky to be adopted soon after, becoming a police officer. For me, I had a tough childhood, I had to learn everything individually.

3.3 Why have you decided to join the Sheriff's Departemnt? I like the fact that Police Work is unpredictable. You wake up in the morning being unsure whether you're coming back alive. It's always a pleasure to serve and to protect. It's more like being a "boy scout", helping who is in need, aswell as locking up that DUI who could have killed your or my friend.

3.4 What are your expectations from this job? Work with proffesionals in order to control the traffic, patrol around neighborhoods, respond to emergency calls, submitting incident reports, writing citations, delivering warrants all in a timely manner.

3.5 Define the skills you possess that are well suited for the department. I would consider myself as an active listener, I am able to grip on much details from fewest said. I deem myself a complete brevity. I can capably drive any sort of vehicle, quick learner and inducer.

3.6 What were you previously employed as? Provide a brief overview of your past careers. I started from the bottom, working as a labourer for spare coins, however-.. I currently own a Facility Management business, which provides for my income.

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the APSD and am in good standing with the department. I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.
Signed [05/09/2000],
[Abraham Rutledge]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:59:40 PM by Pi5tol »

Online Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: [APSD Application] William_Greyson [Reinstatement]
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 08:48:33 PM »
(( You must have at least 10 hours of active playtime in the current month.
Tag Chry or myself on Discord when you meet this requirement and your app will be handled then. ))

Offline Chry

• View Profile
Re: [APSD Application] William_Greyson [Reinstatement]
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 08:50:51 PM »
(( You must have at least 10 hours of active playtime in the current month.
Tag Chry or myself on Discord when you meet this requirement and your app will be handled then. ))

((To add, you might also want to put more effort in those questions when you get there.))

Pi5tol

Re: [APSD Application] Abraham_Rutledge [Probationary SD]
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 06:00:55 PM »
((Application has been edited entirely))

Online Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: [APSD Application] Abraham_Rutledge [Probationary SD]
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 08:07:52 PM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your application. It has been received by the relevant authorities of the Sheriff's Department. After reviewing it carefully, we have decided to ACCEPT it, which means that you have passed the first stage. You may now move on to the second stage, which is the interview. Following the interview, you will undergo academy training and your examination.

Training & Recruitment unit members are as follows:

Sheriff Christy Evans
Undersheriff Leopold Licht
Sergeant Foster Chronis

Sincerely,

UNDERSHERIFF L. LICHT
ANGEL PINE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
TRAINING & RECRUITMENT