Author Topic: [APSD Application] Cindy_Riley [Cadet] [ACCEPTED]  (Read 165 times)

Offline Lock

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
[APSD Application] Cindy_Riley [Cadet] [ACCEPTED]
« on: January 12, 2020, 09:16:47 PM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Personal Information

Full Name: Cindy Riley
Date of Birth: 03/03/1975
Telephone Number: 16272
Main Address: Motel, Room 40

Licenses: (check with an 'X')
[X] - Driver's License
[ ] - Firearms License
[ ] - Aviation License (Secondary Skill: Pilot/Flight 3+)

2. Basic Requirements
((OOC))
Player Level: 24
Character Race: Human
Activity: (Provide a screenshot of your in-game /activity)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Arecord: (Provide a screenshot of your /arecord)
Spoiler for Hiden:
last was probably over two years ago

3. Essay
(Take your time when answering these questions. At least one healthy paragraph is expected per question)
3.1 Tell us some things about yourself: I am Cindy Riley, I am 25 years old. I like to sing and play guitar. I currently catch fishes in my free time to make a living and I workout, often. I spend my day either making money or searching through my soul and nature for music or songs I can imagine. I’m not lazy at all, I’ve never been one, laying in bed for hours and not do something with this beautiful gift of life is a waste. I’m self motivated, nothing has ever made me feel more motivated to gain something other than my own thoughts and feelings. If I set my mind to something, I’ll get it done sooner or later.

3.2 Provide an overview of your education and upbringing: When I was a teenager, I used to hang out with the cool kids; apparently they used to deal drugs and smuggle girls for sex trafficking and Jack cars. My boyfriend (the cool kid) tried to jack a car while I was still in it and he ran away but I got stuck and I did go to juvenile correction centre that’s where I finished my high school. I apparently didn’t learn my lesson and was addicted to the rush of stealing cars, I did that after I got out. I literally lived to do nothing but have the adrenaline run through my veins, the fear was always there but the addiction was so overwhelming that it didn’t matter. I was later kidnapped by unknown people, raped for a week and had my fingers chopped off, almost. Thankfully I did somehow manage to escape and after almost a year of recovery both mental and physical, I turned my life around and became somewhat normal.

3.3 Why have you decided to join the Sheriff's Departemnt? I realized, I am living through my best years of my life and this youth is all I have to give to this world. To secure my future and the good people of this town, I am willing to do what it takes to make the life safe for all the kids that live here, so they don’t have to go through what I did. Maybe I’ll hopefully be able to help and save someone’s life and help them turn it around for a better future of themselves and the town.

3.4 What are your expectations from this job?  I honestly have no idea, like my life has been a roller coaster and it’s been about three years since my life has been a little bit stable and while I feel like this may just be the best time of my life , I might as well just make it secure with a honorary job and maybe I’ll be able to get married and have a family one day. Hope is what I’d describe as the expectation I have from this job.

3.5 Define the skills you possess that are well suited for the department. I am physically fit and mentally fit. I can drive very well because I’ve outrun cops when I was a teenager. I can handle firearms, I’ve been to gun range many times at various gun shows, I think it’s safe to say that I’m somewhat above average when it comes to guns. Since I have gods gifted voice and well etiquettes, it does come in handy to persuade others, which I can see being useful for interacting with victims of crimes that go through trauma and shock, to get better information about what happened there and how it did, could be useful to persuade criminals to surrender as well. I also studied the constitution and other basic policies and law implemented on our town while I had the time. I may have many undiscovered talents and skills which I’m unaware of and maybe I’ll be able to find more about myself if I get hired.

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the APSD and am in good standing with the department. I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.
Signed 02/09/2000,
Cindy Riley
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:50:56 PM by Chry »

Offline Chry

• View Profile
Re: [APSD Application] Cindy_Riley [Cadet]
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 12:02:10 AM »
((You'll most likely need a firearms license, but you can talk more about it with Raven. I'd like to see more effort put into these questions as well. As far as I can see your character has zero experience in police work, so try and explain more why should she be accepted.))

Offline Lock

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 12:12:59 AM »
((You'll most likely need a firearms license, but you can talk more about it with Raven. I'd like to see more effort put into these questions as well. As far as I can see your character has zero experience in police work, so try and explain more why should she be accepted.))

((I did talk to him icly, I’ll apply for license if I make it in, zero experience is the reason I’m applying for cadet   Not sheriff or commander of police, cadets need not to have a experience to join police force. And for normal life answers there’s only so much you can tell and not get personal stuff into a professional job.))

Offline Chry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 12:26:45 AM »

((I did talk to him icly, I’ll apply for license if I make it in, zero experience is the reason I’m applying for cadet   Not sheriff or commander of police, cadets need not to have a experience to join police force. And for normal life answers there’s only so much you can tell and not get personal stuff into a professional job.))

((Alright, I see your point. It was not only experience, but I kinda wanted to see more effort put into answering questions in general. I guess if Raven thinks this is enough effort put into an application I'm gonna have to agree with both of you. In any case, we'll return with an actual reply. I just needed to have that firearms issue clarified.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 12:29:50 AM by Chry »

Offline Chry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 12:36:49 AM »
((We agreed on that we would like you to elaborate more on the questions.))

Offline Lock

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 01:56:24 AM »
((Done))

Offline Chry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 04:50:35 PM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your application. It has been received by the relevant authorities of the Sheriff's Department. After reviewing it carefully, we have decided to ACCEPT it, which means that you have passed the first stage. You may now move on to the second stage, which is the interview. Following the interview, you will undergo academy training and your examination.

Training & Recruitment unit members are as follows:

Sheriff Christy Evans
Undersheriff Leopold Licht
Sergeant Foster Chronis

Sincerely,

SHERIFF C. EVANS
ANGEL PINE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
TRAINING & RECRUITMENT