Author Topic: 1.8.29a ~ 1.8.30  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
1.8.29a ~ 1.8.30
« on: April 25, 2016, 05:43:23 AM »
  • Bug fixes.
  • 1 Bashing damage now coresponds to 6.0 SA-MP Health Points. (12.0 HP is Lethal and 18.0 HP is Aggravated. 1 Aggravated damage coresponded to 24.0 HP before this update.)
  • The "/(a)pply(d)amage" limit has been removed. (As a result of the house rules related to damage limit being removed.)
  • Angles and Demons will both have a label that says "Apocalyptic Form" when in their Apocyliptic Form.
  • A critically injured werewolf can channel her Rage to save her life. It’s a risky proposition — if it succeeds, the werewolf is thrown into a wild frenzy. It’s sometimes the only way for a character to save her life, though. To remain active (To get out of the heavily wounded mode), the player rolls his character’s permanent Rage at difficulty 8 ("/roll rage 8"). Each success heals one health level of any kind of damage. No matter how much damage is healed, the character enters a berserk frenzy. In CWoD a character can only channel her Rage in this way once per scene, here it set to once per 6 hours of playing time ("/stats"). If she’s reduced to Incapacitated more than once in a single fight, she takes the worst effects of the damage.

• "/(h)ybrid(r)egeneration" command has been removed. (Hybrids are no longer able to regenerate health reflexively like Werewolves.)
  • Hybrids now have third Discipline slot which is available only to applicants.
  • "health" is a new option of the "/showcs" command that can be used to show the current health sate of your character. (Useful for soak rolls where dice pool penalties don't apply even though they are added in the automatic "/roll" command.)
  • As a result of the house rules related to physical Disciplines being removed, the system these Disciplines work (Potence, Celerity and Fortitude) has been revamped. The extra dice for each physical attribute is displayed in the "/(c)haracter(s)heet" window:

Rolling your damage dice pool for a Potence Discipline user is easy:

Note now even the Celerity and Potence buffs due to Werewolf Blood Addiction show up in the character sheet. (In the physical attributes tab as +X next to the Strength and Dexterity trait.) The Disciplines gained through the addiction can also be shown with the "/showcs" command.
  • The Paradox trait in Mage Character Sheet can now be raised by the user. (Click on the trait to add a point. Note that only the Mage race moderator or an administrator can deduct the points in your Paradox trait after they've made sure the Backlash (In most cases) has been roleplayed properly.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:58:36 AM by Rudy »

BigBossDewop

Re: 1.8.29a ~ 1.8.30
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 05:45:45 AM »
This is a awesome update.

Offline K3im4

• Aereo, Aqua, Terra, Inte.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 05:48:31 AM »
Good job Rudy! Thank you.
<<Tout ce que vous regardez est pas ce qui se prétend être, la réalité est aveuglé par l'altération de la nature, telle est la question subjective découvrir la vérité de ce qui est vraiment propre.>>

Offline Blackwater

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 05:48:38 AM »
good job

Name one thing people do roleplay properly? It's a game, leave it that.

Offline Dielan

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 05:49:26 AM »
>damage limit is gone
time to one shot people with holy water

Offline Southern

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 05:56:00 AM »
never fails to impress

Offline Tom.

• anime
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 05:57:56 AM »
Side-note. Mages can now add Paradox, but they'll need an administrator or mage mod to remove it.

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 06:01:52 AM »
Side-note. Mages can now add Paradox, but they'll need an administrator or mage mod to remove it.

Yes. The Mage race moderator or the administrator doing that has to make sure the Backlash has been properly roleplayed.

If you get caught avoiding giving your character Paradox or not roleplaying Backlash properly, you will be racechange back to Human or account banned in case you have no racechanges left.

Offline Xero

• ERP Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 06:02:01 AM »
Another great update. Thanks, Rudy!
Saria_Aerendyl     Cadence_Harper

not quite sure how would it induce incredible levels of powergame when it's taken precisely from the book?

Offline Nazz

• bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 06:04:05 AM »
As a result of the house rules related to physical Disciplines being removed, the system these Disciplines work (Potence, Celerity and Fortitude) has been revamped.

PASSIVE DISCIPLINES ARE NOW THE THING

NO MORE SPENDING BP TO SLAP A CUNT

I AM BRUJAH HEAR ME ROAR

and this isn't even my final form

Question: Now if I'm rolling Dex+Brawl to hit someone and am adding Celerity into it, is it Dex+Celerity+Brawl?

Offline Fremie

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 06:05:47 AM »
Noice

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 06:13:44 AM »
As a result of the house rules related to physical Disciplines being removed, the system these Disciplines work (Potence, Celerity and Fortitude) has been revamped.

PASSIVE DISCIPLINES ARE NOW THE THING

NO MORE SPENDING BP TO SLAP A CUNT

I AM BRUJAH HEAR ME ROAR

and this isn't even my final form

Question: Now if I'm rolling Dex+Brawl to hit someone and am adding Celerity into it, is it Dex+Celerity+Brawl?

Not always. You can do that only when you don't use Celerity for extra actions or for a special 6+ power. Only then you gain extra dices to your Dexterity related rolls.

You should study the power from the V20 core book.

Offline DJBeatBang

• Natalia Poklonskaya is bae
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:54 AM »
Niiiiice.
Wise words from a wise man:
You're really hate me that much.

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2016, 07:10:34 AM »

Offline Rorman1000

• Remember Remember the 5th of November.
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2016, 08:07:03 AM »
This is a good update
"Some people say I am strange. This is incorrect... I have the heart of a child... It's in a jar on my desk."