Author Topic: A Letter Stuck to the Statue in Folnkirk  (Read 492 times)

Offline Jack

A Letter Stuck to the Statue in Folnkirk
« on: June 28, 2016, 09:24:17 PM »
*Those who enter and explore Folnkirk will find a letter attached to the first statue after crossing the bridge, it would be incredibly difficult to miss. The paper is marked with the seal of the Inquisition.*

To all that would read this,

There is a grave threat among us in Red County, a threat bigger than any one faction can handle alone; therefore an unsteady, yet functional alliance has been formed among the many forces that call Red County their home. In order to achieve victory against this threat, we must all put our racial differences aside and work together, lest our efforts be in vein. Every day our enemy grows stronger and the only way to defeat it is to combine our forces and overwhelm it with our combined intelligence, power and strategy.

I ask that any who are able should take part in this, most will know who I am, so it should not be difficult to contact me. Otherwise, you will be contacted by someone else in the alliance. Checks will be made to ensure that spies do not exist among us, the last thing we need is a thrall of the enemy within our ranks.

Signed,
Inquisitor Jack Lewis

Offline Mustard_xP07

• "Winter is Coming."
Re: A Letter Stuck to the Statue in Folnkirk
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 12:53:47 PM »
*Danndy Scaletta would be heading towards the tavern to buy some blood packs as he saw the pinned letter on the first statue.*

"Who is that enemy?"

*Continues his path and decided to tell his colleagues about the letter*