Author Topic: Huckleberry 'The Wildling' Houston  (Read 504 times)

Offline Adams

Huckleberry 'The Wildling' Houston
« on: June 30, 2016, 05:32:46 AM »

Oh, hello there! Nice to meet you aswell son. I'm Huckleberry, call me Huckle! I was born in a small town near the bottom of Montgomery. My mother; Linda, a truck driver, passed long after giving birth to me. Oh no, don't worry, heh. My family's been farm inhabitants as my father made a living bringing up cattle and sheep, with no mother in my life; obviously, my only influence was my father. Hm? Houston. My full name? man, I 'on even remember, almost fifty years old now, haha. Uh, they call me The Wildling, I 'on even know why but meh. As you can see, I'm around .. one eighty? urgh, that is .. five feets? I guess. I'm just a farmer man, I'm not into that shit. I'm not into politics but I'm a liberal, eitherway. Oh well, I ain' diddly do' married yet! I don' believe in that shit, I mean, god created this? baaaaaaaaa bullshit! I really gotta get going in few, no one helps out in the farm except as for myself; I don't have brothers nor sisters. I really am thinking that I've had enough of working with sheep and cows and probably gonna take a dive into the deep end of the pool, If ya' get what I mean boy. Imma get going, I'll speak with ya' later!

I ain' diddly do but that guy is simply retarded, he thinks I been all my life with free range eggs, Hay baling, Silage fermentation and Livestock. That guy is just off da hook. I'll go check on my Bootlegging. Heck, he doesn't even know that I'm dealing with Marijuana farming. Ergh, these kids.

Spoiler for Marijuana farming:

Spoiler for Bootlegging:

Online Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
Re: Huckleberry 'The Wildling' Houston
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 05:35:56 AM »

Offline Rangerman16

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 10:05:31 AM »
This character could be a start of a pretty interesting faction in my opinion

Offline iKonic

• It me.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 10:08:42 AM »
My mother; Linda

mfw :D

!nicehack

Offline Adams

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 10:21:52 AM »
My mother; Linda

mfw :D
:'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-)

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 11:21:26 AM »
Fokin wildlings, aye? Burn em all to the stake I say

Offline Adams

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 03:29:13 AM »
Fokin wildlings, aye? Burn em all to the stake I say