Author Topic: Biographical Notes  (Read 590 times)

Offline Emilio

• Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
Biographical Notes
« on: July 07, 2016, 09:02:56 PM »
((OOC: I hope you'll appreciate my short story, possibly forgive me for grammatical errors :3 ))

Emilio was born during a hot summer night in 1968, on the Garda lakeside, son of a humble pair of anglers. From an early age it was different for the strong constitution and he growed in contact with nature, receiving an informal education that emphasized practical activities in the outdoors. He devoted himself to hunting and fishing,  acquiring survival skills. Until he reached twenty years he worked under his father's addictions, managing the family fish market and earning a hunder dollars a week.
He didn't attend public school because his parents preferred using him for home-help, so he doesn't have a good cultural base; however he's extremely versatile and he learns easily in practise. As he was a boy he became a troublemaker, cause he loved provoking his peers and being involved in fights, even violent. One evening, after insulting the wrong person, he was surrounded by a group of thugs and beaten. He stayed at the hospital for a month and after that experience he got the lesson since he adopted a good behavior and kept himself out of troubles. His moral conduct was not so clean: several times he was seen wandering on the streets of his town, drunk and accompanied by bad women (prostitutes etc.). During the weekend he used to visit motels, to recover from the exhausting work. He became even father, but he didn't recognize the child and after a long process he was declared not related, even though everyone knew the truth was different. Currently he lives with a woman five years younger than him and he works as a fishmonger: he owns also a boat for which he's paying installments.

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • You're not my friend.
Re: Biographical Notes
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 11:02:42 PM »
Not bad. Nothing really significant, but still not bad.

Offline Emilio

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 08:10:28 AM »
Thank you  ;D

Offline Twisted

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 12:21:57 AM »
Well, I wouldn't call it a story, it's just a long paragraph, but i still like it.

Offline Emilio

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 11:01:49 PM »
Well, I wouldn't call it a story, it's just a long paragraph, but i still like it.
I really appreciate it! Thank you  :)