Author Topic: Kenneth Vallon  (Read 8039 times)

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
Kenneth Vallon
« on: July 20, 2016, 04:42:52 PM »
"The blood of heroes is on fire within us!
The ghosts of our ancestors swell with pride to see us stand strong and true!
The Wyrm itself trembles when we howl!
AAAAUURROOOOO!
"

Basic  Information

Name: Kenneth Vallon.
Place of Birth: Brugh Na Boinne near Leinster, Ireland
- Brú na Bóinne (Palace of the Boyne) is a World Heritage Site in County Meath, Ireland and is the largest and one of the most important complex of Megalithic sites in Europe, dating to the Neolithic period. The complex is situated around a wide bend in the River Boyne.

Nature: Gallant.
- You are as flamboyant as you are amoral; some see you as a rogue, a Don Juan, a rake, a paramour, or just a lounge lizard---but you see yourself as all of the above. A consummate actor who loves to make as big show of things as possible, nothing attracts your interest more than an appreciative audience. You love people and you love to impress them even more. Though you may indeed be a superior lover, you enjoy the chase almost as much as you enjoy the act. Gallants vary widely in temperament and ambition, holding in common little more than their love of attention.

Demeanor: Martyr.
- All possess the martyr instinct, but few act upon it. Even fewer live the life of a Martyr, but you are such a one. Your desire for self-sacrifice stems either from a low self-esteem, a feeling of a lack of control, or a profoundly developed sense of love. You are able to endure long-lasting and severe suffering because of your beliefs and ideals. At worst, a Martyr expects sympathy and attention because of his or her suffering, and may even feign or exaggerate pain or deprivation. At best, a Martyr will choose to suffer injury or even  death rather than renounce his religion, beliefs, principles, cause or friends.

Affiliation: Fianna.
- Grief and joy, love and war, life and death — life is a series of contradictions, and the Fianna embrace them all. The Tribe of Stag are passionate Garou who exult in the pleasures of the flesh as well as the more abstract delights of a song well-sung or a battle well-fought. Their philosophy is far from a shallow “live in the now” concept, though. The Fianna are prominent lorekeepers and bards, fascinated with the history of all tribes as well as their own.

- The Fianna trace their origins back to Western Europe, where they had a particular fondness for the Celtic peoples. They stress this cultural identity perhaps more than most other tribes do; members aren’t as prone to marry outside Celtic descended bloodlines, and they prefer to adorn their weapons and fetishes with knotwork representative of “the old days.” They endure plenty of old rivalries with other European Garou that challenged their borders, as well as the Uktena and Wendigo, who were their enemies during the European migration to the Americas. The Fianna try to be generous and forgiving where these rivalries are concerned, remembering but not making too much of it - an attitude their rivals rarely share.

Camp: Songkeepers.
- The idea of camps has been a part of the Fianna tribe since the ancient days - when clans and counties warred against one another, and the tribe split to watch over different flocks of Kinfolk. Some claim that if there were only two Fianna left in the world, one would take one position on every issue and the other the opposite, out of sheer obstinacy. Because of this, there are countless small factions within the tribe, but several have stood the test of time and claim enough numbers to make them worth noting.-Songkeepers, Songkeepers are the Galliards’ Galliards, dedicated to keeping alive the history of not just Stag’s Chosen, but the whole of the Garou Nation. They travel the world, learning new and old songs from other tribes. They aren’t all Galliards, though. Songkeeper Theurges try to keep alive all the rites of the Garou, Philodox learn and preserve the wisdom of other tribes, and even some Ragabash in the camp keep links with the other tribes and share ways to keep the Nation on its toes. Most martially-minded Fianna find other camps, but historically there have been a few Songkeeper Ahroun who have dedicated themselves to discovering and learning lost fighting forms, tactics, and weapon styles from throughout the Nation.

Totem: Stag.
- Stag is an ancient spirit of respect, far older than the Fianna who claim him as their totem. An embodiment of masculinity and the unrestrained power of nature, Stag has both light and dark sides. He gives the Garou their affinity with nature, and he teaches responsibility towards humans. He is also the master of the Wild Hunt, running wild until much blood is spilled in his name. Children of Stag can’t refuse to aid fae creatures and spirits when asked. They must also respect their prey at all times, including performing a Prayer for the Prey after every successful hunt.

Characteristics

Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Race: Garou.
Breed: Homid.
Auspice: Moon Dancer.
The Galliard sings the soul of the Garou to the near-full moon, howling of their joys and sorrows, their triumphs and losses. She is the voice of the People, calling them to battle and inspiring them to greatness in life and in death. She is also a keeper of traditions, carrying the lore of tribes all the way back to the beginning. A Galliard can rouse the pack from self-pity and suffering when their claws are needed for battle. She can speak caution to a Ragabash, draw a Theurge from his reverie, soften the heart of a Philodox, and soothe the anger of an Ahroun. The Galliard’s art and performance may take many forms - she might be a dancer, a storyteller, a musician or a bit of everything rolled into one. She may even be a leader in times of war. When the battle is done, hers is the voice first raised to praise
 the sacrifices made by the fallen, and the triumphs of those who still live to fight again.

- The most difficult challenges await those who seek the Rank of Elder. Elders are at the heart of a sept or tribe, and they hold the fate of the Garou Nation in their hands. Their decisions guide the Garou. Their deeds are held up as examples for younger werewolves to follow. Their mistakes can cause severe harm to Gaia, the Garou, or the war against the Wyrm. These kinds of challenges should test every quality the werewolf has.

Allegiance: Gaia.
Hair colour: Blonde.
Eye colour: Brown.
Distinguishing Features: Kenneth dresses rather distinctively, or even flamboyantly. He usually wears revealing garments to demonstrate his tattoos and exhibit his jewelry. Glyph and knotwork tattoos denoting status or deeds are common, although ritual scarification. He is very fond of jewelry, whether it be earrings, torcs, bracelets or rings.

Height: 6'1'' (185.42 centimeters).
Weight: 160lbs (72 kilogram).

Family

Parents: Chloe Vallon and Ryan Vallon.
Siblings: Bryan (deceased), Olywn and Calum.
Children: Stanley and Bronagh Vallon.
Relationship with parents: Fine.
Relationship with siblings: Good.
Relationship with children: Good.
Marital status: Single.
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual.

Trivia

Does he smoke?: Yes.
Does he drink?: Most definitely, it's a passion.
Is Religious?: Gaian.
Aware of supernatural presence?: Aware.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love, adoration.
-----

✞ Farkas Renatus: "Impetuous." "Your Rage clouded your judgement. You've done great and I give you that, your name shall be remembered in every moot of ours... farewell."

✞ Alexander Mega: "Thoughtless. Sympathetic." "Despite the fact that you weren't very clever and had several mistakes, but you've died gloriously for the sake of our sept. You will be remembered as a hero amongst us... farewell, fellow."

Nienna Hawke: "Prudent. Irritable." "Times have changed you and I understand why." "This is your time, I can see the Rage that burns within you regularly. Use it wisely, for Rage is a double-edged sword... step up and shine- but remember, one battle is hardly the war. Learn from your mistakes, embrace your flaws and you will succeed." "You had to go and that was a wise thing to do, for you have your own kin and society that you may advance through. Good luck."

Kevin 'A-Thousand-Scars' Harbough: "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." "Despite what others think about you, you're quite reasonable and your actions are in place." "You struck like a thunderbolt as I told you to. I'm glad you've taken my advice." "Just the perfect warrior that anyone would wish of acquiring, a true loyalist. If I ask Harbough to defeat a Nexus Crawler by himself, I'm certain he'll kill it and come back." ""Left your main duties and vanished, we're waiting for you to come back." "A great man, ready to do whatever it takes to ensure the Sept of Crescent Moon remains on it's foundation. " "Never will I ever lose the respect I have for this person, he is doing his duty very well and it is very clear that he has learned hefty knowledge through time."

Zachariah 'Light-of-Freedom' Novak: "Judicious. Reliable." "Capable man and a decent keeper of wisdom,
 he may have done matters that have backfired once or twice however he was one of the first of people to align with myself on my first arrival to this land, welcomed me in open arms and supported me along the way, and still does. He has disappeared as of late but his favors are not forgotten.
"

Nathan 'Last-Man-Standing' Blackwood: "The most persistent sound, which reverberates through men’s history, is the beating of war drums." "You're respectful and think twice before you act, but not as energetic as you once were." "You abandoned us...." "You existed in these lands for a long while, before any of us had arrived, you've seen the true nature of every resident and faced overwhelming odds. Your stories are educational and I'll keep them in track, in hopes that you will stay with us this time and not depart without a message or question." "You did it."

Son of Ragnar: "Remarkable, astounding combatant and extraordinarily fearless. What have you done for the Sept of Crescent Moon will be undoubtedly reminisced, with fang and claw we have defeated the most powerful of our foes. I have respect for you and the sacrifice that you were prepared to contribute to the well-being of the Caern, I will not overlook that. " "Son of Ragnar, I haven't seen my brother in a very long time although I would never forget nor lose a bit of respect for what he has committed to myself and the Sept of Crescent Moon altogether. May Gaia bless you, fellow, and I am eager to see you once more."

Selene 'Truthseeker' Vitalis: "Dependable." "I am glad to have a renowned Black Fury by my side, it is a great honor to fight alongside them despite the historical differences."

Daibhidh 'Bites-First' Wimbleton: "The reminiscence of the day that this man has first arrived to our sacred lands. He was but a cub amongst many others, but I've seen potential -- a lot of potential waiting to unfold. From an ordinary cub to a veteran warrior, I have took the initiative to foster my tribemate and my choice certainly wasn't imprecise. Like a treasure that has been discovered, I have great respect for this man and the time I have spent to raise him into one of the bravest warriors hasn't gone to waste. I pray to Gaia that you remain on the right course from which we all have been born to commit."

Stereotypes

Vampires
No sex, no drink, no food but blood? What the hell do they do all night? Who cares? They're abominations against Gaia. They stand against everything that's dear to us. More than that, they're incapable of enjoying things that make life worth living. If you needed a certain sign that they're of the Wyrm, it's that. You want my advice, you should kill them at the first opportunity, it's a blessed mercy for whatever they used to be.

Mages
We're a hospitable bunch, on the whole and sometimes we let fae we trust within the bawn of our caerns, but we'll never, never let a wizard knowingly near one. They're self-centered wee bastards, obsessed with their own view of the world and they see the Mother's bounty as something they can just reap whenever they see fit.

They abuse hospitality, or so the tales tell, and they don't respect the Mother of us all. That should tell you all you need to know. Certainly we had links with the old mortal Druids centuries ago, but if there are any of them left they're so hidden that they might as well be dead.

Certainly our Theurges will have nothing to do with these New Agers and Wiccans who claim to remember the old ways. Hah. We know better than that. The rites we shared with the Druids have nothing to do with these pale imitations invented a century ago. Oh, yeah, and some of the surviving wizards seem to serve the Wyrm. Like I said, never to be trusted.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:43:40 AM by d4rko »

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Banned!
  • Army of one
Re: Kenneth Vallon
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 04:50:08 PM »
edited, guy cant rp.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 09:30:36 PM by The Eternal Stud »

Offline Nienna

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Wrong.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 05:02:06 PM »
Nice

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline Hydra

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 05:04:10 PM »

Offline Bogdan.

• Void traveler
  • Definitely not a mage.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 05:10:45 PM »
nice tits

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 05:17:52 PM »

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 05:53:58 PM »
nice tits
I was gonna comment on that too lmao.

Mason Vs werewolves
 Avril MacMillan - Hunter Cynesige

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 05:54:28 PM »
bring honor to the wolf race, as not a single wolf currently can

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 06:01:08 PM »
best wolf out there, hands down

would be an insult to even wish you good luck.
Show 'em the way, mate.

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 06:14:40 PM »
You missed this one, Bogdan.

Mason Vs werewolves
 Avril MacMillan - Hunter Cynesige

Offline Lurker

• Emergency Services
  • oy vey
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 08:38:59 PM »
best wolf

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 09:53:04 PM »
lol what u all on about this char is a pussy

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • caitiff
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 09:57:03 PM »
 ::) k

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 09:59:05 PM »

Don't mistake lack of wisdom for courage, my dear.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 10:18:55 PM »

Don't mistake lack of wisdom for courage, my dear.
no, he's based god. he's so much of a pussy he gets it all.