Author Topic: "We can only live while we lose." - Jeff Barrett.  (Read 2214 times)

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
"We can only live while we lose." - Jeff Barrett.
« on: July 27, 2016, 10:38:48 PM »
15th December, 1995. Los-Angeles. 2:32 AM. "I want to live forever young."

Jeff was laying down at the cold ground. There was a snow. A lot of snow. He was staring at the sky. Old brother came nearby.
"Are you going to sleep or nah?"
Jeff looks up at his brother.
"Okay."
Guy lifts himself up from the floor, occassionally looking around the darkness, noticing two people, what was coming closer and closer. Brother grabs onto Jeff's hand, kicking his feet into motion, suddenly walking away.
"We're going home, Jeff.."
Jeff doesn't understands the situation, but was following the orders of his older brother.
"Okay, Alex.."
They came in, strangers followed they. Alex locked the door, and runs to the window, far from they.
"Jeff, hide... under the bed.."
Jeff swiftly lies down and crawls under the bed, looking towards the legs of Alex.
Strangers was kicking the door hard.
"Jeff.. You was great companion.."
"N-no, brother.."
Strangers kicked the door out, coming inside, taking the gun out of the holster, flicking the safety off, aiming at the Alex and shooting twice, hitting his hand and window. Alex takes out knife and throws it to the stranger's head, killing him off. Another stranger takes out a pistol, shooting towards Alex's heart. Alex becames very cold, he was unable to do something, he fall at his knees and soon fell at his stomach and dies.
Jeff cries loudly. Stranger hears that, grabbing Jeff by it's neck.
"You will be next."
Stranger throws out Jeff from the window..

Same day, same time, same location. "Dark abyss".
Jeff was falling from the window, flashbacks was passing by his minds, as he feels falling in dark abyss with no point of return-...Crack sound appears, everything becomes suddenly dark in his eyes. He senses, what he was in same place, called abyss. He sees a murderer in mask. Near him, was a table with a knife at it, also there was a button. Realising, what he killed his brother, he takes the knife, dashing towards the murderer and stabbing it into the stomach. It haven't ever moved.
"WHO ARE YOU."
Jeff shouted and forcefully takes off mask.
He sees half of himself and half of brother. Both parts of faces was smiling warmly, but inside.. they was breaking in the sufferings.
In the moment, darkness cracks, making a lot of holes inside it.
Jeff widens his eyes, falling at his knees, while crying.
"It cannot be.. No.. No.. NO!"
He wakes up into the hospital, being in worst situation, than he ever can imagine. Chances for life was..
almost zero..

31th December, 1995. Los-Angeles. 12 PM. "Suffering is one of Life's great teachers."
Jeff looks in the window.
"Merry Christmas."
Jeff said to himself and falls asleep. He was being alone and weak. He suffers a long time.. but.. Karma smiles to him...

3/22/1996. 20:19. Home.
Jeff is released from hospital. He was renting a motel room in California. Actually, part of motel room.
"Home..? Maybe. I don't know."
Jeff looks at his part of room, while slightly smiling, realising what he is really that poor. He sits in the corner, putting knees to his head, thinking about his life. He was silent and being alone for all these years. Only one, what he had in his life was brother. Brother is dead..? Okay. Well. Absolutely silent and alone guy was thinking about his future.
"Silence is the most powerful scream. Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall. Don't waste your time on the revenge. Those that hurt brother will eventually face their own.. fate and Karma.."
Voices was in his head all day. It was somewhat of hard to sleep, because he was remembering his brother death and everything what has happened before.

4/07/1996. 7:56. "First they made him dangerous. Then they made him mad."
He still was suffering. He can't sorry himself for that. But.. He realised.. He can do action to stop robbers.. Or not..? He locked himself into the motel room.

He need to think about everything, he has done and will do.

The right thing to do now, Jeff thought to himself, is to wait. Nothing will hurt me.

Jeff waited. Hours passed. He feels being alone and abandoned. Door gets knocked out. "What the fuck are you doing, you little shit?"
"I.. I.." Man sends a kick towards the face of Jeff. Boy turns really mad, as he stands up, sending a straight uppercut to his jaw, letting him flee a few metres from the window.
Jeff takes all items, leaving through knocked down door.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:14:29 PM by FewLeonTime »
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Quote from: Flav's app 7th brujah
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • You're not my friend.
Doesn't make much sense and you should work on your narrative skills a bit, but this is an improvement.
Donovan Callahan - Sexiest Vampire N/A.
Samuel Barker - Sexiest Demon N/A.
Zachariah Novak - Sexiest Werewolf N/A.
Jesse Nascimento - Sexiest Samsa N/A.

give me the dick

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

i'm waiting for the part where the shaolin kung fu masters took him in.

Offline Lurker

• oy vey
this is a fucking masterpiece
nah jk
it's not that great, BUT it's an improvement :-]
also "Jeff, hide... under the bed" should have been white not green

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.
Also, you portray insanity all wrong. Most insane people don't even understand that they're insane. They believe what their twisted minds tell them, and some even go so far as to believe everyone else is crazy and not them.

Of course, I'm speaking of IG experiences and not from the story.

give me the dick

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
Also, you portray insanity all wrong. Most insane people don't even understand that they're insane. They believe what their twisted minds tell them, and some even go so far as to believe everyone else is crazy and not them.

He is mentally insane not everytime, but usually. Sometimes, he realises it.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.

That... that isn't how it works. You're either fucked up in the head, or you aren't. It's not like it has an off switch. And you can know you're insane, sure. It's plausible. But you shouldn't go around to people like "hey I'm mentally insane", that's not how the shit works lol.

give me the dick

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services

That... that isn't how it works. You're either fucked up in the head, or you aren't. It's not like it has an off switch. And you can know you're insane, sure. It's plausible. But you shouldn't go around to people like "hey I'm mentally insane", that's not how the shit works lol.
I roll self and con at diff 8 everytime. I need 3 successes min. to become normal.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline Dielan

• You're not my friend.

I roll self and con at diff 8 everytime. I need 3 successes min. to become normal.
Insanity isn't something you just suppress or consciously hold back. It's a part of how your character acts and thinks. Plus, insanity comes in a lot of different forms. It's not all just being weird and acting hysterically. He could be schizophrenic, have dementia, etc etc. You should look up some derangements to give him specifically, instead of just saying "he's insane" and acting like a retard.

give me the dick

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services

Insanity isn't something you just suppress or consciously hold back. It's a part of how your character acts and thinks. Plus, insanity comes in a lot of different forms. It's not all just being weird and acting hysterically. He could be schizophrenic, have dementia, etc etc. You should look up some derangements to give him specifically, instead of just saying "he's insane" and acting like a retard.
I will. Thank you.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
I wanna know whats going on man, this is a very noticable improvemeng. Continue writing bro.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
Update.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
i'm waiting for the part where the shaolin kung fu masters took him in.
Help me with it.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline Mephisto

• #UnBanMe #1WeekOfBanAlready
This kid has the potential to pass Roberto''s kill count.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
This kid has the potential to pass Roberto''s kill count.
??? :D ???
My YT channel.
My Instagram.