Author Topic: "We can only live while we lose." - Jeff Barrett.  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Lucy

• I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.
This is the most confused I've ever been.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Read text upwards.
This is the most confused I've ever been.
Your forum avatar shows your reaction to my "masterpiece".
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Quote from: Flav's app 7th brujah
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

when is the shaolin kung fu chapter coming?

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
  • I hope you're all having a good day.
very interesting........

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Read text upwards.
when is the shaolin kung fu chapter coming?

i'm waiting for the part where the shaolin kung fu masters took him in.
Help me with it.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline Montreal

• I did it for science.
Does anybody get this shivering feeling up their spine that Leon might be better at RP than all of us, but we're too daft to see his genius?

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
Does anybody get this shivering feeling up their spine that Leon might be better at RP than all of us, but we're too daft to see his genius?
Maybe.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Maybe.
perhaps.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
Maybe.
perhaps.
Yes, you got me. Really possible.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
Update.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • You're not my friend.
Re: "We can only live while we lose." - Jeff Barrett.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 07:43:35 AM »
Same advice, just work on your descriptions and build ups, and your narrative skills. Its getter better.
Donovan Callahan - Sexiest Vampire N/A.
Samuel Barker - Sexiest Demon N/A.
Zachariah Novak - Sexiest Werewolf N/A.
Jesse Nascimento - Sexiest Samsa N/A.

give me the dick

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2016, 10:05:03 AM »
Same advice, just work on your descriptions and build ups, and your narrative skills. Its getter better.
Alright, thank you.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2016, 10:13:07 PM »
Update.
(Became Hero Member of the VWH-RP. Hooray.)
My YT channel.
My Instagram.

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2016, 10:19:50 PM »
he's dangerous as fuck i pity the man who kicked the door in.
write more
more
more

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Read text upwards.
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2016, 10:43:47 PM »
he's dangerous as fuck i pity the man who kicked the door in.
write more
more
more
I will end your sufferings or nah, I will continue it.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.