Author Topic: "We can only live while we lose." - Jeff Barrett.  (Read 2899 times)

Offline Dielan

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
Re: "We can only live while we lose." - Jeff Barrett.
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2016, 05:35:09 AM »
I still don't understand what fully grown men would be attacking a 17 y/o(16 in the first chapter) like that for, but oh well. The last chapter is a huge improvement. The last part lacked a little, but before that, it was great. Good job, keep it up.

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2016, 07:19:40 AM »
I believe in your writing skills. Keep up man!

Offline Dielan

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2016, 07:27:34 AM »
Well, I did believe in your writing skills until I looked it up and found out you stole that last paragraph(the good part) from the stanley parable.

Stanley waited. Hours passed. Then days. Had years gone by? He no longer had the ability to tell. But the one thing he knew for sure, beyond any doubt, was that if he waited long enough, the answers would come. Eventually, some day, they would arrive. Soon, very soon now, this will end. He will be spoken to. He will be told what to do. Now it's just a little bit closer. Now it's even closer. Here it comes. [game restarts, Coward ending]

I'm disappointed.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2016, 01:12:14 PM »
Well, I did believe in your writing skills until I looked it up and found out you stole that last paragraph(the good part) from the stanley parable.

Stanley waited. Hours passed. Then days. Had years gone by? He no longer had the ability to tell. But the one thing he knew for sure, beyond any doubt, was that if he waited long enough, the answers would come. Eventually, some day, they would arrive. Soon, very soon now, this will end. He will be spoken to. He will be told what to do. Now it's just a little bit closer. Now it's even closer. Here it comes. [game restarts, Coward ending]

I'm disappointed.
How you..

Offline Hydra

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2016, 06:48:14 PM »

I'm disappointed.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHHAHFSAHGBSFHGDGHsaw omfg i died

dude, leon, change ur name plz
u r a disgrace

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2016, 06:49:19 PM »

I'm disappointed.

u r a disgrace
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Hydra

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2016, 06:51:25 PM »

I'm disappointed.

u r a disgrace
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Informative.
damn ukrainians
russia ftw

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2016, 06:55:34 PM »

I'm disappointed.

u r a disgrace
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Informative.
damn ukrainians
russia ftw
Jeez, you jumping from threads to threads.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:59:27 PM by FewLeonTime »

Offline Hydra

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2016, 06:58:24 PM »

I'm disappointed.

u r a disgrace
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Informative.
damn ukrainians
russia ftw
Jeez, you jumping from threads to topics.
the fuck is that even supposed to mean
settle down pleb
and just stop trying

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2016, 07:01:47 PM »

I'm disappointed.

u r a disgrace
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Informative.
damn ukrainians
russia ftw
settle down pleb
and just stop trying
My bad and fuck off, please. You did atleast one story about one of your characters? No. Deal with your shit, because talking about someone's.

Offline Hydra

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2016, 07:03:20 PM »

I'm disappointed.

u r a disgrace
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Informative.
damn ukrainians
russia ftw
settle down pleb
and just stop trying
My bad and fuck off, please. You did atleast one story about one of your characters? No. Deal with your shit, because talking about someone's.
I obviously did since I applied for a mage and for seekings to get arete noob
get ur facts straight b4 u open ur autistic mouth
and I ain't fuckin off, u should

Offline Dielan

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2016, 07:05:11 PM »
actually he did make a story for his character, it was posted in his race application(where he didn't plagiarize some of the answers, like you did with your vampire app. trust me, I checked.), and it was far superior to this. Not trying to be offensive, but you aren't in any position to be calling people out.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Vampire.
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2016, 07:18:38 PM »

I'm disappointed.

u r a disgrace
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Informative.
damn ukrainians
russia ftw
settle down pleb
and just stop trying
I obviously did since I applied for a mage and for seekings to get arete noob
get ur facts straight b4 u open ur autistic mouth
and I ain't fuckin off, u should
Yes, continue, please.

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2016, 09:44:21 PM »
hahaha hydra thinks hes on the spot of calling people out, like, this nigga been a disgrace to everything ever since he joined vwh-rp
i'm not even going to say what, it's obvious.

Offline Mephisto

• #DCLXVI
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2016, 03:41:18 AM »
This is not a place for 12 years old.