* Thaddeus Demetrios drives up to the scene in a Police Cruiser (RC-SD-A1). The dashcam records the way to the church, sirens are turned on in the vehicle and are visible in the darkened embrace of the night. A sigh escapes his parted lips as he reaches for his radio, staring up at the body hanged by the cross.
Thaddeus Demetrios says [Radio]: Alpha-One, Demetrios to all units, we've a body by the Church in Papa Charlie, 10-70, code one, over.
* Thaddeus Demetrios steps out of the cruiser, laying his hand on top of the door while glancing at the pool of blood under the body. He reaches for his radio, pressing the button yet again, speaking into it.
Thaddeus Demetrios says [Department Radio]: Sheriff's Department to the Emergency Services; there's a body at the Church in Palomino Creek, send over a morgue unit ASAP, over.
* The door of the vehicle is heard shutting, while the lights of another Police Cruiser are seen in the distance, red and blue lights stropping, the engine of the Alpha-One unit still running; two more officers disembark from Uniform-Two.
Police Officer 2 says [Radio]: 10-4, Sheriff Demetrios. Uniform-Two, 10-22, code two, over.
Thaddeus Demetrios says: No idea what happened to the woman, but it looks like a psychopaths work, let's look around and see what we can find; hopefully something leading us somewhere.
Dispatch says [Department Radio]: 10-4, Sheriff's Department, unit has been dispatched.
Police Officer #1 says: There's a pool of blood under her, was obviously hanging here for a while, poor soul. What's taking so long to get a morgue over here, god, they're just as slow as always.
* The two officers investigate the scene, checking for anything that might've been left behind around the crime scene, be it footprints in the soil, items left on scene or the murder weapon.
* Thaddeus Demetrios unlocks and opens the trunk of Alpha-One, taking out a kit, out of which he removes a police tape roll and scissors, setting the police tape around the Church.
* Lights are seen strobing once again, yet this time they're in red and white, the siren's sound is different, a morgue unit along with an Ambulance stroll up on the scene. The black text on the Ambulance's side reads UNIT-74.
Paramedic #1 says: God. Who's done that shit? That's sick.
Paramedic #2 says: We've seen much worse, Joe, let's get to work, couldn't be any better, the rain's at it's peak too.
Thaddeus Demetrios: Ah, finally here, ES. We need to give the body a good look and do our part, then you can remove the body and take it to the Hospital, run an autopsy to it and send it down to the lab, see if we get any fingerprints or bodily fluids left on it.
* The paramedics and Thaddeus, as well as the other two officers get to investigating the body. A ladder is set up and they climb up, pictures of the body are taken, as well as the whole crime scene, without yet touching anything.
Thaddeus Demetrios inspects the body closely, reading what's carved into her forehead, biting his lower lip, he shakes his head and nods to the paramedics.
* The body is removed from the Church's cross and taken to the Hospital's morgue, an autopsy is going to be ran on it, and then a forensics scan.
Paramedic #1 says [Radio]: U-74, 10-19 with a deceased civi; 10-99 on the last 10-70 over the department radio, over.
Thaddeus Demetrios says: Alright, boys. We're done here, let's remove the tape and head back to the station, write down a report, this county is getting weirder by the day.
* The sun's came up and light shines upon the vehicles and officers. They all embark into their respective units and drive back to the department. The siren's lights are flicked off and the door of Alpha-One is heard getting shut.
* Thaddeus Demetrios looks up at the cross before driving off.
Thaddeus Demetrios says [Radio]: Alpha-One, 10-99 on the last 10-70, 10-19. May her soul rest in peace.