Author Topic: **Should you wander the hunting grounds within the forest..**  (Read 511 times)

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Banned!
  • Army of one
**Should you wander the hunting grounds within the forest..**
« on: October 22, 2016, 05:59:12 AM »
*If you happen to wander the hunting grounds within the forest, not far away from the pond where the animals sip from, it would look like a sun flower to you from afar, a large one, should your curiosity spark and you decide to approach, you'll realize it is the head of a dead Fera stuck within the tip of the spear while the other is in the dirt. her face leaves the obvious dirt marks from an obvious combat, blood trail that begins from her mouth to her chin.**

**Her body lays not few meters away from her head, she carries a claw scar that streches across her abdomen region, alongside multiple gun shots, some of a 12 gauge and some of a 9mm.**

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
Re: **Should you wander the hunting grounds within the forest..**
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 07:33:43 AM »
*Would happen to wander the woods, seeking for some food and she notices that, she crouches infront of her, shaking her head as she removes the head from the spear, she lifts up the body carefully and takes them back to the shack later on going to inform Kenneth*

*Who would that Fera be?*
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou

Offline Flavberg

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 12:49:57 PM »
Ahote begins to perform a ritualistic dance around the place where the body was hung onto, bashing a stick against a small drum as he hops from one foot to the other. Ahote is dressed in ceremonial Native-American garments, along with strips of paint over his body and face. His long hair completes the stereotypical Native-American look. The necklaces at his neck ring as he hops from one foot to the other, creating an unison with the drum beats and Ahote's vocal humming.

At the end, Ahote pulls out a bloodpack that he bites into, scattering the blood all over the site and the pond. He then walks away, satisfied.
Yes honey ... you definitely have my Support
Lets make VWH Back on the track ⚠️

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 02:57:53 PM »
**Unknown male was passing by and sends a gaze towards headless body**

"Mwahahahaha!"

**Unknown male jumps upwards, passing tree and landing at one of houses.**
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Quote from: Flav's app 7th brujah
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 06:58:28 PM »
*The body isn't located there anymore, right now it is at the sept grounds, the Garou trying to identify the corpse, I'd like Stud to answer this reply and tell me who's the woman.*
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Banned!
  • Army of one
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 03:43:18 PM »
*The body isn't located there anymore, right now it is at the sept grounds, the Garou trying to identify the corpse, I'd like Stud to answer this reply and tell me who's the woman.*

(( it was Nienna's body, but she isn't cked so just roleplay it was some fera from the sept.))

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 10:49:16 AM »

(( it was Nienna's body, but she isn't cked so just roleplay it was some fera from the sept.))

((That's what I was planning to do, even tho I've already heard of that, eitherway, thank you for telling me))
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou