Author Topic: ** 2 vampires laying torpid by the stone mansion's door.**  (Read 500 times)

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Banned!
  • Army of one
** 2 vampires laying torpid by the stone mansion's door.**
« on: October 25, 2016, 04:00:28 PM »
**If you gain access past the stone mansion's gates, you'll find 2 vampires laying by the door and are currently in a torpid state due to heavy damage, one of them would be recognized as Daniel Frost and the other is identified as Leon Diamond who has a small letter laying somewhere by his body.**

**Should you find and read this letter, it should present as:

Dear master fangs,

It has been brought to our attention that you've been slaying Garou left and right, even worse as attempted to turn one of us into the plagues that you are, such act cannot be looked past nor forgiven. we have forced slavery on your kind before and we've laid our hands off you lot for a while now, and this is how you act with your freedom, we shall force slavery on you again, please accept these two lackies as a token of initiation to what is to come next, as you prepare yourself for the whips, i invite you to read these laws set and enforced by the local sept:

''You shall not harm Garou directly or indirectly, but Garou may harm you as they see fit.''
''You may not possess items/weaponary/reliquary made out of silver, should any be found you will be executed.''
''You may not conspire against Garou, should you hear any conspiraces you're obligated to inform the local sept, failure to do so counts as conspiracy against Garou, which results in your immediate annihilation.''
''You may not ghoulify any mortal, doing so will result in your immediate execution, should you discover the presence of ghouls you're obligated to report to the local sept.''
''You may not feed on mortals, stick to your blood packs.''
''You may not feed on Garou, blood packs or not, you may not feed from such at all, doing so results in your death.''
''A representative must rise to speak for the rest of the kindred, one who will answer to us incase we ask for council or a meeting.''
''Monthly logs that consist of the vampires/abominations that are present within Palomino Creek/Montgomery/Blueberry/Dillimore, aswell as their names/clans/age, a detailed statistics.''

We expect to hear from you in the next coming days, acknowledge what is written above and be sure to announce the name of the vampire representative/messenger in this letter you're going to send to us.

~Founding father, Egor Ostrovsky. *badly drawn Cane as his signature.*
-Sept of the Crescent Moon.

Offline Montreal

• Sheriff's Department
  • I did it for science.
Re: ** 2 vampires laying torpid by the stone mansion's door.**
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 05:40:15 PM »
OOC

((Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that you're basically at war with yourself and all of the vampires and werewolves are your little toy army men that you knock over whenever you choose?))

User has been warned, when you want to post OOCly in an IC section; either post something that's meaningful and relates to the roleplay, or do not.

12. Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:17:58 PM by d4rko »

Offline Blackberry

• Banned!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 05:43:18 PM »
OOC

((Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that you're basically at war with yourself and all of the vampires and werewolves are your little toy army men that you knock over whenever you choose?))

User has been warned, when you want to post OOCly in an IC section; either post something that's meaningful and relates to the roleplay, or do not.

12. Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:18:13 PM by d4rko »

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 05:50:46 PM »
OOC

((If it is allowed, he can.))
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Quote from: Flav's app 7th brujah
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline Tommy

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 05:52:54 PM »
OOC

Now that you mention it it's actually hilarious.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:18:36 PM by d4rko »

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Banned!
  • Army of one
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 06:19:39 PM »
(( sorry i applied to be paramedics es top kek life saving 8th gen vampire tremere who saves lives even werewolf lives as vampyr!!1, i also made demon characteyr and put "faction: saria" and worehipped saria my entire existence as demon and i got murked by wolves 10 times and body jump 10 times top notch immortalites demons11!!2!, sorry i make vampyr alaric salvatore i hang with group vampys their kick me out because i wanna erp samantha karlee but she kristijan hear me and kick me i send him pm on forums pls forgivesnness1!! ))

User has been warned.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:25:09 PM by d4rko »

Offline Karlee

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 07:09:33 PM »
((Never erp with Alaric , whats about you talking ?))

Offline Archwolf Rougemont

• the rock wants his crack
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 09:07:33 PM »
((You know, you people are needing some rock-hard forum bans for not noticing darko punishing you all for rule 12 for about...6 posts now. Don't post OOCly in this board unless you TRULY have to or were allowed.))

**Sakke drives by the mansion on his daily run, noticing the two people on the floor. He'd slowly nod to himself as he puts 'Kid Frost - La Raza' on his radio and continues driving.**
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:09:38 PM by Archwolf Rougemont »

Important Characters and their profiles.
Ikkaku Nakai Fujikawa
Cedric Colin Lockwood
Sakke Felix Nikolaus
Sylvester Barclay Carlisle (no url)
Kikka

Offline Mephisto

• #UnBanMe #1WeekOfBanAlready
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 10:01:59 PM »
**Jeremiah White approaches the mansion gates since he was informed of the location of such a letter. Upon noticing the letter he unfolds it, reads it carefully and stuffs it within his inner part of his suit as he leaves the area immediately.

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 10:48:37 AM »
*Fiona heard of such great news by the sept grounds*
"Finally they've learnt their place, filthy Wyrm."
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou