Author Topic: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **  (Read 470 times)

Offline Blackberry

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Banned!
  • Posts: 593
*If you're a vampire, and you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino, sooner or later a raven will come to drop a paper, of what seems like a scroll; well folded just in front of you, it can occasionally happen at three or even four vampires at a time.*

*If you decide to open the letter, you will read "message"
((If you choose to read it, reply here and PM me over the forums to receive the letter and it's message, just in case someone decides to MG))


Offline Mike_Stevensons

  • Emergency Services
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Panama
  • Posts: 1048
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 10:32:30 PM »
**Pike would just look down at the scroll, and bend down to take it while in a somehow irritated manner he says**
''The fuck is this?''
When people wont stop /b
Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline invador^

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Kosova
  • Posts: 137
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 10:34:17 PM »
*A raven would drop a scroll in front Arnold*

*Arnold opens the scroll as he reads it*

'Alright!'

Offline 7mada

  • Emergency Services
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 240
  • I am happy. Because i am a human.
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 10:56:33 PM »
*Richard would notice the massage then says "What the hell?!" and he will grab it and looks at it.*
Quote
Another one.... ehh nvm.

Thomas Weis
Richard Andrewson [Dead]
Susana Hamilton

Offline Lock

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 11:07:17 PM »
*Alex grabs the raven by its throat and rips its head from its body and starts drinking its blood*
*he afterwards grabs the letter and drives away*

Good shit.

Offline Blackberry

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Banned!
  • Posts: 593
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 11:10:35 PM »
*Alex grabs the raven by its throat and rips its head from its body and starts drinking its blood*
*he afterwards grabs the letter and drives away*

Good shit.

(( The ravens are not supposed to go on ground level, they drop it from quite far; so I really wonder how would you do that, eitherway even if that happens, there're still more ravens to do the job ))

Offline Lock

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 11:12:51 PM »
((Just send the message idk if there is more of them, if they throw from far away, I doubt the letter would reach people if wind is blowing))

Offline Blackberry

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Banned!
  • Posts: 593
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 11:16:51 PM »
((Just send the message idk if there is more of them, if they throw from far away, I doubt the letter would reach people if wind is blowing))
(( not far far away, just not for your reach, I will send the message to everyone tomorrow ))

Offline Mkjmn

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Earth
  • Posts: 481
  • Guess it
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 11:58:53 PM »
*The raven drops the scroll as he opens it , he finds a stamped letter to the ground in a vampire sign of a sect as he continues to read*
Alexander_Skylander


Offline Ezekiel

  • The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Location: France
  • Posts: 645
  • 'TIS INDEED A TRAP!
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 12:50:45 AM »
*Amanda would be wandering around Palomino's streets as randomly a scroll falling from the sky in front of her. She would bend down, picking it up, looking up at the sky afterwards. Out of curiousity, she would open the scroll, reading what it is saying.*

((pm the message))

Offline B[E]N

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Croatia
  • Banned!
  • Posts: 669
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 12:55:01 AM »
(( Can a ghoul take the mail? ))

Offline Blackberry

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Banned!
  • Posts: 593
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 01:08:06 AM »
(( Can a ghoul take the mail? ))
(( No, unless somehow you are with your blood provider/sire when he opens the scroll, and then he decides to show you the message ))

Offline Monte Carlo

  • Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Hero member
  • *****
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Banned!
  • Posts: 6926
  • Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 01:51:35 AM »
As Tychus gets out of his vehicle, the raven drops a letter.

He'd look at it, but not open it yet, deciding to continue his short journey to the bank.
hey xero liek teh ban? ? ?

Offline jbv21

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Missing
  • Banned!
  • Posts: 1078
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2016, 02:07:13 AM »
**Eden would grab the letter as the raven drops it. Eden would pocket the letter to read it when she is no longer in public.**

Online Arham_Ashar

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Somewhere in Earth
  • Posts: 453
  • Nothing Ever Lasts Forever.
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2016, 03:55:41 AM »
Isaac would be wandering around Montgomery before he ends up at his haven, as soon as he opened the door, a letter is dropped by a Raven.

Oh, by the grace of Almighty!

He picks up the letter, walks inside his haven and reads it after closing the door.