Author Topic: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **  (Read 749 times)

Offline Nienna

  • The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Location: Brazil
  • Posts: 184
  • Wrong.
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 04:49:16 AM »
As Sheila passes by, the raven would drop the message to her. She would look at the sky and say "What the fuck?" before opening the letter to read it afterwards.

She frowns as she reads the message, nodding after finishing it.

"Alright then."


((pm me the message))

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."

Offline Blackberry

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Banned!
  • Posts: 593
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 10:38:16 AM »
(( The message has been sent to everyone, if you leave a letter forum PM  me ))

Offline Flavberg

  • The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1054
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2016, 10:59:09 AM »
Dakarai reaches out a hand for the letter as he smiles brightly, giggling as if he is a small child.

"I love letters."

He then proceeds to pop it open and read it, nodding gently to himself.

Offline C. White

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Cairo, Egypt.
  • Posts: 647
  • Cool bro.
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 05:10:06 PM »
**Daniel Frost eyes the scroll as the raven drops it, he approaches the scroll as he bends down, he grabs it... afterwards he raises his eyes up at the raven as it flies away, he opens the scroll as he reads it's contents, muttering it's words.**

**Frost lets out a chuckle before shaking his head, he closes the scroll before walking to the motel.**


" Another try, another failure. Eh... gotta stay positive. "

Offline Raven Corella

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2278
Re: ** If you're wandering around Blueberry, Montgomery or Palamino **
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 12:35:27 AM »
*A phonecall interrupts her meditation session, Shayara reaches for the phone and nods (seemingly to herself) in confirmation shortly after receiving the message.*

 Well, that's one way to get themselves killed, I don't want you anywhere near the meet when it happens. Garou will be all over it, and the air will be filled with ash.

*She hangs up shortly after, closing her eyes to resume her focus*
(('coincidental' scrying))