Author Topic: Chiara Moreau  (Read 786 times)

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
Chiara Moreau
« on: November 08, 2016, 03:23:35 PM »

"Time is the wisest counselor of all."- Pericles.

Full name: Chiara Moreau.
Personal Title(s): Sage, Elois.
- Said titles are mostly forgotten and known only by individuals that concede her true lineage which she does not allow anyone unneeded to acquire such sensitive details acknowledge it. Routinely, she is widely known and recognized simply as lady Moreau.
Sect: Camarilla, ██████.
- While it is by no means the oldest Kindred sect, the Camarilla is likely the most widespread and certainly the most stable. This is due in large part to the Ivory Tower’s laissez-faire attitude toward domains. So long as whoever claims Praxis over the domain enforces the Traditions and respects the customs and primacy of the Inner Council, the domain receives the Camarilla’s blessing and support.
Title by Sect: Prince, ██████.
- The Prince enforces and interprets the Traditions; her word is law in her domain, which extends so far as she has the might or influence to back it up. So long as the other Kindred of the domain respect the Prince’s authority, the Prince may render a verdict on any matter involving the Traditions, up to and including another Kindred’s claim to the Blood. Everything from censure to declaring a Blood Hunt is at the Prince’s disposal.
Concept: Intellectual.
Nature: Conniver.
- Why work for something when you can trick somebody else into getting it for you? The Conniver always tries to find the easy way, the fast track to success and wealth. Some people call him a thief, a swindler, or less pleasant terms, but he knows that everybody in the world would do unto him if they could. He just does it first, and better. Criminals, con artists, salespeople, urchins, and entrepreneurs might be Connivers. Some would argue that all Kindred are Connivers in some sense, but those that have the Conniver archetype may be abusive to their childer and ghouls, or they may be more persuasive in gaining support for their machinations.
Demeanor: Enigma.
- Your actions are bizarre, puzzling, and inexplicable to everyone except yourself. Your strangeness may be a residual effect from your Embrace, or the most effective way for you to carry out your work. To the rest of the world, however, your erratic actions suggest that you’re eccentric if not completely crazy. Conspiracy theorists, deep-cover agents, and Jyhad fanatics all live up to the Enigma Archetype.
Weakness: Passionless.
- Sage lose much of their emotional capacity when they are Embraced, and their ability for sympathy continues to deteriorate as they grow older.

" I spared you last night because we hadn’t finished our conversation.
I might spare you tonight, if I think that tomorrow you might still interest me.
"

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:47:14 PM by d4rko »

Offline Flavberg

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
Re: Chiara Moreau
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 03:24:44 PM »
what a character profile dude i am amazed i must say sincerely this is Taylor F Red type of character profile the kind of profile that makes you want to amaze yourself at night

thank you for this wonderful read darko i have thoroughly enjoyed this such as i have the greatest painting of hugo simberg

let us procreate now

Offline Alexis_Alves

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 03:25:39 PM »
Now we have another vampire elder. Nice work d4rko, nice cp. gl

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Banned!
  • Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 03:26:29 PM »
and thus it begins, the era of elder vs 1
hey xero liek teh ban? ? ?

Offline Hunter

• Huntsman
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 03:28:05 PM »
1 elder vs non does not exist

its 1 elder vs 1 elder now

Offline Hal

• The King in the North
  • Banned!
  • d4rko
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 04:27:27 PM »
lmao who is this jack chronus wannabe?
#freethaumaturgy

Offline Mephisto

• Banned!
  • DCLXVI
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 05:17:41 PM »
Beautifull, gl with it! :)

~IG Characters~
- Corey Jay Blackmore
- Martin Blackwood 
- Edward C Jacob
- The "Shadow"

Offline Diplo

• pokemon master
  • Helper
  • benchod number 1
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 06:35:00 PM »
1 elder vs 1 elder
same person
inception

nice profile

Offline jbv21

• Banned!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 06:49:43 PM »
So whenever I ask anything vampire related you tell me: I don't know a lot about vampire lore. Yet you start an elder here?

Well good luck.

Offline Flavberg

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 07:07:53 PM »
So whenever I ask anything vampire related you tell me: I don't know a lot about vampire lore. Yet you start an elder here?

Well good luck.

darko has actually studied vtm before making this character

he knows more than 90% of the vampires on the server

so

yeah

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 07:36:58 PM »
Nice Char and goodluck

what a character profile dude i am amazed i must say sincerely this is Taylor F Red type of character profile the kind of profile that makes you want to amaze yourself at night

thank you for this wonderful read darko i have thoroughly enjoyed this such as i have the greatest painting of hugo simberg

let us procreate now
This char profile reminds me alot of taylor however  ::) ::)
Alexander_Skylander

Offline Monte Carlo

• Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Location: Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that no toxic attitude is allowed around here, so try to behave.
  • Banned!
  • Welcome Wadey boy, enjoy your stay, take note that
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 08:13:22 PM »

Well good luck.
He wouldn't been accepted if he didn't know the lore. He just didn't want to answer your questions.

him and the rest of the server
hey xero liek teh ban? ? ?

Offline d4rko

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 09:25:04 PM »

Well good luck.

I have only recently started to study Vampire: The Masquerade, if that answers your question.

Offline jbv21

• Banned!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 09:48:26 PM »
I didn't ment it aggressive in any possible way.

Like I said before good luck.

Offline Hydra

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2016, 09:55:10 PM »
god ra is with you