Author Topic: Daniel Frost [WIP]  (Read 553 times)

Offline C. White

• IF YOU JUS-... eh nevermind.
Daniel Frost [WIP]
« on: December 29, 2016, 01:30:04 PM »
Character Picture: Will be updated soon.

"I'm lost."

Spoiler for Theme Song:

Genarl Info:

Full Name: Daniel Frost

Aliases: Dan - Frost - Frosty

Date Of Birth: 21st May 1910.

Nationality: American

Home Town: New York

Race: Vampire, Lasombra.

Nature: Survivor.
Spoiler for Hidden:
No matter what happens, no matter the odds or opposition, the Survivor always manages to pull through. Whether alone or with a group, the Survivor’s utter refusal to accept defeat often makes the difference between success and failure. Survivors are frustrated by others’ acceptance of “what fate has in store” or willingness to withstand less than what they can achieve. Outcasts, street folk, and idealists may well be Survivor Archetypes. A Kindred Survivor might be a renegade under a Prince’s edict of Blood Hunt, an erstwhile Bishop forced from power, or a lowly Nosferatu who finds himself kicked from hunting ground to hunting ground with no acknowledged claim of domain.

Demeanor: Loner
Spoiler for Hidden:
Even in a crowd the Loner sticks out, because he so obviously does not belong. Others view Loners as pariahs, remote, and isolated, but in truth the Loner prefers his own company to that of others. For whatever reason, the Loner simply disdains others, and this feeling is often reciprocated. Criminals, radicals, and free thinkers are all Loner Archetypes.

Miscellaneous:

Smokes?: No.

Drinks Alcohol?: Rarely.

Is religious?: No.

Aware of supernaturals existence?: Of course.

Temperament: Meh... Frost is calm most of time, he doesn't talk that much, he prefers the system more than the chaos but he knows the fact that his life is already in chaos, he's straight forward most of time and never looks at his past unless it comes to him.

Likes: System, improving his strength, knowing more about his vampiric history as a lasombra, reading books, getting to know more about the modern technology.

Dislikes: Chaos, A Brujah who speaks about leadership, short temper people, animal blood, addicted people (to drugs/werewolf blood/anything).

Stereotypes:

Humans

Spoiler for Humans Stereotype:
(Friendly) Eh.. I lost my humanity and the feeling of watching a human dying since the day of my sister's death, the day I was embraced on. I think most of you are innocent for now.

Spoiler for Ghouls:
(Neutral) Most of you are our slaves. Until you prove yourselves, you shouldn't even think about talking without your sire's permission. You're our servants, nothing but slaves.

Hunters

Spoiler for Hunters:
(Neutral)I've met only two or one, I dunno' .. Most of them keep involving in troubles which's gonna turn into a bad death. While on the other hand, some of them care about others, even the supernaturals who're supposed to hunt them down. I think we're good for now.

Vampires

Spoiler for Vampires Stereotype:
(Neutral)I can't trust all of you anymore. I can't find any of you who did his job. Oliver? Dead. Jeremiah? Probably dead. The elders? Are you fucking kidding me?

Werewolves

Spoiler for Werewolves Stereotype:
(Hostile) Damn you, you bring violence and damage to yourselves, you mess with people you don't know, you need someone who can end you, you deserve your death.

Hybrids

Spoiler for Hybrids Stereotype:
(Neutral) I only two you, never thought you even exist but seems like you do. Can't judge you yet.

Mages

Spoiler for Mages Stereotype:
(Neutral) I actually never met any of them personally, so I don't find a reason to consider them enemies nor friends.

Demons

Spoiler for Demons Stereotype:
(Mostly Neutral) I only met one demon who I didn't trust, but I can't consider them enemies for such reason. They're useful and helpful, but I can't consider them friends neither.

Social Status:

Martial Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Mhm... Straight.

Family members: Elinora Frost (mother - murdered) - Alexander Frost (father - murdered)

Siblings: Christina Frost, my dear sister. (murdered)

Relationships:

[ooo] - Enemy.
[ooo] - Distrusted.
[ooo] - Neutral.
[ooo] - Friend.
[ooo] - Trusted.
[ooo] - Loved/Considered family.

Vanessa: "Ah.. I consider you the last member of my family. You're the last way I use to remember my sister."
Silvio: "You're a good friend to me more than a teacher, but you need some mental help."
Dakari: "He's trusted, following the masquerade and the traditions, he's a good example for the rest of the vampires."
Rad: "You're a strong and worthy ghoul, keep improving your strengh. You've earned yourself a good place in the vampire society."
Nicholas: "Nicholas ! Ahaha, I like you bro. But you shouldn't be that afraid from someone who took you down once. I expected a different reaction from a lasombra such as torporing me. But yeah, good luck improving your powers and skills."
Aun: "No idea why didn't you help me when the lupines were attacking me but you would've also lost to be honest. You've given me a good weapon which I could use in the future instead that sword which they robbed off me. Soon you will reach the trusted place in this list."
Kenny: "I actually love nature and animals and it was fun when you helped me taking down that mortal to seal the masquerade. I guess we will get the chance to interact again soon."
Rashid: ''I have talked to you a lot recently but I don't consider you a friend yet.''
Emily: "I like you to be honest, but you keep engaging with the wrong people and getting troubles for yourself. You helped me when I asked for it and.. Ah.. I don't know.."
Fredrick: ''I can't judge you yet. Looking forward to getting to know you.''
Oliver: "At least you've tried. Rest in peace."
Jerry Redwood: "Next time you will be left like ash under the carpet. Think twice before your next action, white knight."
Amy: "Shame, you've changed a lot since Pike's death."
Leonard: "The first impression wasn't perfect when you were stalking. I hope you know the fact that you're just a slave and don't talk a lot."
Kristijan: "Your job is to watch us and lead us to victory, not disappearing for months and failing your responsibility."
Chiara: "A vampire who came out of nowhere who's leading us, THEN disappeared. How could you even think of coming back to lead us? Again. You've failed."
Skylander: "A Brujah who's a fucking thrall? You became more than dangerous amd you killed a Ghoul and a friend before. But... you have awoken me from torpor instead ashing me... eh.. You will be distrusted for now."
Kenneth: "A Garou elder... I think being an enemy is the best place in this list."
Egor: "Kenneth's dog."
Wimbleton: "I'll end you when I get the chance"
Ragerson: "I'll choose your grave myself."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 08:38:01 AM by C. White »

Spoiler for Cliffhanger:

Offline C. White

Re: Daniel Frost [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 01:30:25 PM »
If I forgot to add anyone to the relationships list, please notify me.

Spoiler for Cliffhanger:

Offline Alexis_Alves

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 02:16:24 PM »
Me.

I liked this Character, Lasombra. Good luck!

Offline Invoker

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 02:32:24 PM »
Good cp but whats up with the "meh"s?

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 05:03:46 PM »
Lovely :&
Alexander_Skylander

Offline invador^

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »
nice one idiot

Offline 7mada

• Emergency Services
  • I am happy. Because i am a human.
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 09:43:37 PM »
wtf why all my friends forget me? :D
Another one.... ehh nvm.

Thomas Weis
Richard Andrewson [Dead]
Susana Hamilton

Offline C. White

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 12:19:16 AM »
wtf why all my friends forget me? :D
man I forgot the name of ur char.. u r always active on ur werewolf acc =/

Spoiler for Cliffhanger:

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Ⓣⓔⓒⓗⓝⓞⓒⓡⓐⓒⓨ ⓘⓢ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 12:20:46 AM »
Jeremiah_Redwood.

Offline FiryalYay

• Helper
  • honour among thieves
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 01:30:59 AM »
memememememeeem
nice CP. dont put stuff in black, it's dark and i can't see without highlighting them
Spoiler for spoiler alert:
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
Spoiler for private message for Indonesian players:
pemain dari negara kita dikit banget. kalo kamu dari Nusantara, jangan lupa undang pemain lain untuk ramein server ini. servernya asik dan kamu dijamin ketagihan mainnya bisa bisa sampe lupa waktu. kita punya sistem yang unik, pastinya teman teman kamu bakal tertarik untuk main disini. kalo bingung mainnya jangan segan segan atau malu malu untuk PM pemain dari Indonesia yang lain seperti gw dan beberapa orang. ayo undang pemain lain dari Indonesia dan buat Indonesia agung lagi ! ! !

Offline C. White

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 12:23:48 AM »
Updated.

Change Log:

• Added more people in relation ships.
  • Added the theme song. (Cruel World - Mikasa Ackerman).
  • Fixed some grammer mistakes.
  • Edited humans stereotype.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 01:10:31 AM by C. White »

Spoiler for Cliffhanger:

Offline Alexis_Alves

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 05:41:06 AM »
Where's Kader?

Offline C. White

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 11:38:27 AM »